Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to Colin Farrell?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Does he have a fanclub/website? Surely they noticed or are they in Permanent Denial like the Jacko Wackos?

Seriously, he looks ILL and whatever the cause it's nothing to joke about.
    Those sites tend to be frequented by the nutters so I would vote permanent denial ala wacko Jacko. I will look and check around anyway. yeah he DOES look like something is seriously wrong.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

A*O

Also suspicious that he's been off the radar for a while and then suddenly he appears having lost a huge amount of weight. Sorry to be gloomy but you don't drop 100lbs in such a short time "for a role" so he's either seriously fucked up on drugs or he's sick. I'm not a fan but you have to worry when you see such a rapid decline...
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

dead yet?

he's either seriously fucked up on drugs or he's sick. I'm not a fan but you have to worry when you see such a rapid decline...
    It is puzzling. I worry about him because I know he loves his little boy very much, so for that reason alone I hope he's not sick, for his son's sake. But quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he was, he's been known to indulge in high risk behavior for quite some time. If he does have AIDS, a bunch of people need to get tested (including Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie). But I pray thats not the case.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I wouldn't have even recognized him.

Is he claiming to be sober? I know he went to rehab, but that doesn't mean a thing.

Obviously, there is something going on. Wow.

This article claims he lost 19 kgs or 41.8878 lbs for a movie role. I think this might be true because who would hire him looking this way unless they want him to appear this way?

FARRELL'S DRAMATIC WEIGHT LOSS

2008-05-14

Irish actor COLIN FARRELL has sparked fears for his health after embarking on a radical weight-loss plan for a new movie role.
    The 32-year-old has been pictured on the set of his latest film Triage looking extremely gaunt and withdrawn, and is rumoured to have shed around three stone (19 kilogrammes) to play a war photographer who loses his best friend in Bosnia during the 1990s.
    Farrell is currently shooting the movie in Alicante, Spain.

Source: NEWS FARRELL'S DRAMATIC WEIGHT LOSS Music, movie & Entertainment News

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

He looks very very very gross.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Waiting for defensive nutters to post...........

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Bronze Member

Does he have a fanclub/website? Surely they noticed or are they in Permanent Denial like the Jacko Wackos?

Seriously, he looks ILL and whatever the cause it's nothing to joke about.
    Hi.. I'm the admin at Colin Farrell Fansite.. and felt like I should clarify two points.. one.. we are nothing like Jack Wackos
    and two.. Colin lost this weight for his role in "Triage", currently filming in Spain.

When these photos first showed up today.. his fans were just as concerned as you all. We hate seeing him look this way. The difference is that we know that it's for a role..and don't jump to idiotic conclusions that he's got some fatal illness.

Here's the synopsis for the film:
    Farrell plays a war photographer (Mark) who is left traumatised after witnessing the death of a colleague. When Mark returns home from a dangerous assignment. Then when his colleague and best friend fails to return home his girlfriend, Elena (Vega), must find the clues to the mystery that's slowly killing her boyfriend.

So, as you can see..Colin is just doing some "method acting". Daniel Day Lewis does it..and he's a great actor.. Colin does it and he has AIDs?

Here's another little blurb from PRNews:
    Irish actor COLIN FARRELL has sparked fears for his health after embarking on a radical weight-loss plan for a new movie role.
    The 32-year-old has been pictured on the set of his [COLOR=#0000cc! important][COLOR=#0000cc! important]latest [COLOR=#0000cc! important]film[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Triage looking extremely gaunt and withdrawn, and is rumoured to have shed around three stone (19 kilogrammes) to play a war photographer who loses his best friend in Bosnia during the 1990s.
    Farrell is currently shooting the movie in Alicante, Spain.
    You can see more about the film here..
    http://www.colinfarrellfansite.com/filmtriage.php

Believe me, all of Colin's fans can't wait until he can go home and fattened back up. Filming is scheduled to finish in June.

Thanks for letting me post.. just hate when rumors start over out of context photos.
    Feel free to stop by our forum to talk about Colin .. we really are a very normal bunch of fans

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Waiting for defensive nutters to post...........
    Wow that was quick.

Psychic powers.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by cffadmin View Post
    The difference is that we know that it's for a role..and don't jump to idiotic conclusions that he's got some fatal illness.
    I think we've been called idiots......in my case.....I'm okay with that.....but I'd be pissed if I were the rest of you all.....

.....if he's getting skinny for a role.......does he stay crusty-looking for roles, too?........the man is nasty-looking.......now he's nasty-looking and skinny....

Fantards can smell people talking about their obsession from 50 miles away.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gossiping/jumping to "idiotic" conclusions.....what's the difference?

I say give him a few months after the movie wraps. Christian Bale looked absolutely horrific during the filming of the Machinist and he bounced back.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information