Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: Weight Loss Plans for 2018

Down a little more to 162. I've doing doing OMAD for 3 weeks. I feel great.

Tonight I had chili in a bread bowl. It's the first time I've had bread since March. It was so yummy. I may stop at 150. I'll have to see.
    fgg likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Since I have not updated in awhile: I've lost over 40# now! It's getting harder now. I've had a few diet sodas here and there in the last couple months and but I'm back drinking coffee and water now. I do use a stevia pack in the coffee though. This is the first year I've had a whole bowl of Halloween candy on my living room table (with plenty of chocolate in it) and managed to stay my ass away from it. However, we didn't get many trick or treaters, so now I'm giving this shit to everyone who comes by!
    czb, CornFlakegrl, fgg and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

We started walking 3 miles a day again, my pants are much looser and I have lots more energy. That should be incentive enough to stick with it, but my inner sloth keeps trying to take over. I envy people who love exercise.
    fgg and Novice like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Bronze Member

I walk my dogs around the neighborhood on a daily basis, but I feel like I should do it one at the time because it so hard to hold on into 3 dog collars on my right hand. I also do cardio workout atleast 3 to 4x a week and since I have my brother's old equipment at home I don't need to go to the gym anymore. I would suggest you download apps on your smartphone, it is helpful. Have healthy diet and that's it.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information