Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Default Re: Vlada Roslyakova too skinny

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    i would hate to be in a plane crash in the mountains somewhere with them...

LMAO!!! That was fucking funny. SuperFashion, welcome to this board. Everyone here is very passionate and likes to share their opinion. And I do agree that we have to read a different opinion every once in a while.

But you do seem a bit ridiculous posting photos of runway models many of us find abhorrent in an attempt to shock us. I'm not shocked, I just feel bad for you. I've seen a lot of women with this body type, and they usually have patches of hair gone and they aren't eating. It's already widely known that models doesn' thave the healthiest lifestyles when it come to eat, sleep, drugs and drink. I feel bad for you that you so easily bought into the hype that is "The Runway Model". as I've said before, if you saw them in real life, you'd cringe. You would not want to touch them.

These models are great examples of what can happen when you let your mind get warped. I thank GOD my mom fostered a healthy image of what was attractive for women. which included eating right and working out. So post away! Your delusions are entertaining to me. Carry on.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

I am telling you , the dude is SICK and says she isnt even skinny?????? IT is just sick sick sick.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I think this guy is just trying to yank some chains. Most of those pics he posted there are seriously vomitous. There's others out there where she doesn't look so bad. Mainly because the skinniness is covered up. She'd be a really cute girl with about 15-20 more pounds, no doubt.

What freaks me out about a guy who finds her attractive/sexy is that it's just way too close to pedophilia for my comfort. There are guys out there who get a kick out of banging skeletons...that's bad enough....but a guy who fawns over a skeleton who also looks like a little girl (I don't care if she's 30) is extra sick, even if he's not a straight guy.

And puleeze, don't post any more of these pics of this little girl's bony legs that you could fit a phone book through while she stands with her feet together. There is no place on earth where this is sexy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

totally agree with dark on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    I think this guy is just trying to yank some chains. Most of those pics he posted there are seriously vomitous. There's others out there where she doesn't look so bad. Mainly because the skinniness is covered up. She'd be a really cute girl with about 15-20 more pounds, no doubt.

What freaks me out about a guy who finds her attractive/sexy is that it's just way too close to pedophilia for my comfort. There are guys out there who get a kick out of banging skeletons...that's bad enough....but a guy who fawns over a skeleton who also looks like a little girl (I don't care if she's 30) is extra sick, even if he's not a straight guy.

And puleeze, don't post any more of these pics of this little girl's bony legs that you could fit a phone book through while she stands with her feet together. There is no place on earth where this is sexy.

I think whatshisface has actually provided some good entertainment, and he has a vast range of pics of Vlada for us all to look at. I personally don't read the text that comes along with the pics any more, he's just silly and indeed trying to get a reaction out of us to entertain him in his sad ana loving life. Just enjoy the pics people, its all about the pics!!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    i would hate to be in a plane crash in the mountains somewhere with them...
    Perhaps you could survive on sucking the marrow out of their bones?

Or you could just eat your own ass and use their bones as toothpics.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

How have her knees not ruptured from the sheer stress off carrying those big clodhopping shoes around? Her legs look disgusting here and exactly the same as the super skinny ones of another model that were posted earlier.

Thanks for the pics SuperFash!

^^ I read "cloudhopping" shoes and I thought this was a wonderful new word
    Nope.

oh how you could suck cocktails through those straws!!.. Terrible.

SuperFashion, I'm not going to encourage you, this is a message board so I guess you can post what you like but what is making others feel you are a troll is your persistance to keep posting in the same flipping thread!! As a new member why don't you engage in the other threads, I or the other posters may have something we can chat about and agree on rather than be innundated with pics of twigs?

Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    SuperFashion, I'm not going to encourage you, this is a message board so I guess you can post what you like but what is making others feel you are a troll is your persistance to keep posting in the same flipping thread!! As a new member why don't you engage in the other threads, I or the other posters may have something we can chat about and agree on rather than be innundated with pics of twigs?

Just a suggestion
    yeah! what tenaj said! how long has this thread gone on now just with loads of pics of a girl with string for legs?!

SVZ

please remember to thumbnail large images please...

superFashion is full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    superFashion is full of crap.
    I agree but then probably not in the strictest sense of the word seeing as they probably don't eat!

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information