Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

A*O

Default Re: Vlada Roslyakova too skinny

As long as designers/mag editors/photographers insist on size 00 models there will be a demand for size 00 models so girls will starve themselves to be size 00 and people will 'aspire' to be a size 00 too and so the vicious cycle goes. I don't blame models for abusing themselves like this - they are merely conforming to what the industry demands as 'normal' so they can work in the first place.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Bronze Member

oh soothin is a HE? if that is so, i repeat my statement without any problem: soothin is SICK.

Quote Originally Posted by muller
    oh soothin is a HE? if that is so, i repeat my statement without any problem: soothin is SICK.
    Yeah, I guess at this point this is pretty much it.
    And now I wish there was a more direct way to say this.

When I saw that fist pic it reminded me of a Tim Burton movie like Nightmare Before Christmas, a stick body with a round modeled head.

Well this soothin...dude really coonvinced me that "he" was some anorexic chick. *feels stupid*

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ

ok nobody kill me, but i think she's stunning in this photo.
    She does indeed. She looks a little less underfed here. She looks a little more like she got a good night's sleep and a meal within the last 24 hours. But she still simply looks like a very pretty little girl wearing big girl clothes. People finding her sexy in the same manner as a grown woman...or at least someone her age who looks like an adult woman is still disturbingly creepy to me. A runway with folks gawking over a babyface/body like this seems like a kind of pedestal pedophiles put pretty little girls on.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

She's going to age horribly- with no facial fat and poor nutrition, that pretty face is going to be sunken in and wrinkled by age 30. If she makes it that long...

Get out of here SUperfashion and go back on your pro-ana , sicko, fashionspot forum and sing your disgusting praises for this sick looking model over there or on a pro-ana community...where it belongs!
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I am sorry but I don't find this Vlada chick remotely eye-catching. Despite the fact that her body resembles that of a prepubescent little girl and she is so sickeningly skinny that I fear one of her bones are about to pierce through her skin and stab one of the other models. Even if she had sufficient weight on her body, I don’t even think she is pretty. OK, she is not ugly but her features are far from striking and I strongly disagree that she deserves model status. She’s a joke.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by superFashion

shes a natural skinny beauty
    I'm not going to waste my time entertaining you by going into any detail.

Natural?? How is it natural? Nobody is THAT skinny naturally. This girl must eat hardly anything. Its pathetic. Her body is ugly, she's ridiculously skinny and the fact that she has been put out there as a model is disgusting. Young, naive girls that don't know any better will look at this girl and believe she is 'perfect' and its people that think the way you do, SuperFashion, that end up ill from trying to become this way.

Mustn't let any food particles that may be floating in the air in to my mouth.

I know you are just trying to provoke a reaction out of us all so this is all I am going to say. I don’t want to encourage your posting of these sickening pictures. I just want my fellow GR members to know how I feel about this subject.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

Default Re: NOT too skinny

Quote Originally Posted by superFashion
    NOT to skinny !
    only long thin arms and long thin legs. Her body is just normal, not even skinny!
    You are obviously on the wrong board here. No one values your opinions here. Please go back to where you came from. Just bog off

^^ God you know I'm so glad you posted that pic, now I can totally see what you mean. Her body is lovely. So womanly and curvy, she could actually lose a few pounds and it wouldn't kill her! Oh hang on A - a - a aaah aaahhhh chooooo! Ooops excuse me, I think I'm allergic to BULLSHIT!

Do us all a favour and go back to the ana loving site that you came from and admire the twig with all the other stick insect lovers.

SVZ

i would hate to be in a plane crash in the mountains somewhere with them...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information