Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Bronze Member

Default Re: Vlada Roslyakova too skinny

soothin you are sick. can't say it differently. you need help. on certain pictures Vlada's cheeks are very round. that means she is bulimic. i would not say this is a normal eating behaviour. so her body is not "naturally thin".

I don't think it's fair to call anyone sick just because the person has a different view. I'm not defending anyone here, but why do you think soothin needs help? She showed us models she thinks are too thin, and that's a healthy sign imo; at least she's not at the point where "ooooh, bones are pretty!"

When it comes to Vlada- I think she's way too thin, and she doesn't look happy at all.
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Bronze Member

i indeed think it is sick to find a starving girl beautiful. and i indeep find it a huge problem and not just a point of view that many young girls follow suit an ideal of beauty that is simply lethal. These girl's risk to die from a heart attack or brain stroke is higher than average. and if they don't die their bones, inner organs and fertility degrade the longer they continue to starve themselves. i indeed think a girl who's mind is buisy with being thin like that instead of being happy in her life needs help. because noone who lives like that for some years can tell me he is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by muller
    soothin you are sick. can't say it differently. you need help. on certain pictures Vlada's cheeks are very round. that means she is bulimic. i would not say this is a normal eating behaviour. so her body is not "naturally thin".
    Quote Originally Posted by muller
    i indeed think it is sick to find a starving girl beautiful. and i indeep find it a huge problem and not just a point of view that many young girls follow suit an ideal of beauty that is simply lethal. These girl's risk to die from a heart attack or brain stroke is higher than average. and if they don't die their bones, inner organs and fertility degrade the longer they continue to starve themselves. i indeed think a girl who's mind is buisy with being thin like that instead of being happy in her life needs help. because noone who lives like that for some years can tell me he is happy.
    Muller, your first statement about SooThin was too direct.

But I agree with everything else you've said.

Bronze Member

if it was too direct i am sorry. still i think this is an issue which does not depend on your "point of view" therefore it should discussed i an open and direct way. this is just what i tried to do. what does it help if i say "yeah i accept your point of view mine is just different blabla..."
    Vlada is pretty no doubt. and she is not the only pretty girl destroying her health.

The girl does not look healthy.

And here I think she passed out at the sight of food.

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

It is a sad sad world when girls like Vlada are considered beautiful.

She's the opposite of a buttaface. Face hot, body NOT.

What's weird to me is people who find this attractive in the same manner as if she were a sexy, completely grown woman. She looks like a baby. She does have a beautiful face, but she looks like one or two girls I was in Jr High/High School with who were the tall thin girls and had *sprouted* so fast that their bodies hadn't yet had time to fill out to catch up with the height. Those girls would probably always be lucky in that they never had to watch their weight, but for even those girls to stay as skinny as this as they got older (late teens to 20's and on up) they would have to starve themselves. A friend of mine refused to go further into a modeling career when she was this age for just such a reason, because even as thin as she was naturally, they wanted her to stay so very thin that she couldn't even play sports anymore, which she enjoyed way more.

SoThin, no offense, but if you think this is attractive and what a fully grown woman is supposed to look like....well....If you are a straight female I would say that you might have body/size issues...or work in the fashion industry and have become unused to looking at healthy (I don't mean fat either) bodies. I desperately hope that you are not a straight male and find this attractive or sexy. Because then I would be afraid you were a pedophile or at least had tendencies.

Even though her face is beautiful (I'll give this girl that) she does indeed look *tired* in a way that makeup can't hide. I know nothing about this girl personally, but girls I knew in High School who did a lot of coke or had eating disorders had that look in the face. In some of the least revealing, bulkier outfits she looks like a cute little teenager at best. But to see her all tricked out like a grown woman with that child's body is very disturbing. No bitter fattie here. I was quite a hottie in my youth (but short and built more like Britney Spears...at her LEAST fat and most fit) and not too bad now for mid 30's (I still get carded). I kind of feel sorry for these girls like Vlada.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by gonflable
    I don't think it's fair to call anyone sick just because the person has a different view. I'm not defending anyone here, but why do you think soothin needs help? She showed us models she thinks are too thin, and that's a healthy sign imo; at least she's not at the point where "ooooh, bones are pretty!"

When it comes to Vlada- I think she's way too thin, and she doesn't look happy at all.
    It IS sick and the person DOES need help to find emaciation beautiful....
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I think she is NOT emaciated.

She gained some weight from here very early days to now;

And she is a stunning beauty:

with shockingly thin arms, thats true.

Thanks for the serious part of this discussion. I will think about it.

so long

SVZ

ok nobody kill me, but i think she's stunning in this photo.

SVZ, she does look good in the photo.

no one is saying she is uggo, and your opinion is fine. it's not her face we're arguing, but the girl's body. She's really fucking thin. thin like starving ethiopians.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Silver Member

I miss Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Gia, Janice Dickenson, and yes even Tyra Banks.
    Regardless of their personalities and exploits they were hot, hot WOMEN who looked like WOMEN and not underfed children.

SooThin is full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    SooThin is full of crap.
    Thats because he is THE super obsessive, pro-ana, poster on Vlada's Fashion spot forum....it is frightening the way he worships her thinness....
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information