Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    Well it all depends if you like the toothpick look I for one don't, like many on here. But you seem to like it so much I'm starting to wonder if you don't have a little anorexia problem yourself. If you think this is someone that looks great and has a great bod you need some type of help.
    here's hopin' you're right!

Elite Member

God I love you guys. You make me laugh when, really I dont have that much to laugh about. God I'm twisted, laughing over someone who shares my disease. Guess this thread just proves that I'm actually quite rational 99% of the time. lol.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

I wonder, is there some way to petition this girl OFF the runway? Of course, that would mean the majority of the models would have to go too. It seems someone needs to contact her agency...she's dying. It's so horrid. Where are her parents?

Default recent pics

at pics from recent Paris couture shows, she does not look that extraordinary skinny as she did last year:

Armani:

Chanel:

Gad those two last pictures are aweful. She looks like...well I don't actually know what she looks like but it's not pretty. And yes she seems just as skinny as before.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Getty Images one has to come down.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Why are there so many pages dedicated to this twit ?

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Why are there so many pages dedicated to this twit ?
    She has deluded fantards.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

nice !

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    Oubliette:
    I really understand where you're coming from. I'm naturally very skinny and small boned, yet i'm 5'7 so that made my thin-ness 'stand out' more. I'm athletic and my weight suited my body type so i didn't look sickly or out of proportion in any way. My school experience was very similar - often had teachers writing home with thinly veiled threats to my parents. And funnily enough it was always the chubby ones who gave me hell for it.
    How fucking hypocritical. There's no way to spin this, Charlotte: YOU WERE JUST AS GUILTY AS THE TEACHERS when you chose to use words like "funnily enough" and "chubby."

I used the word 'chubby' as a description. No where did i mention them being subjective or objective terms, as that is frankly besides the point. I did not use 'chubby' as an insult, just a term. It's not my fault or my problem that you would have preferred me to be more clinical.
    THE POINT is that you were complaining about teachers writing home about you being "too skinny" and yet you turned right around and used the word "chubby" to describe them. Pot, meet kettle. You were using words SUBJECTIVELY no matter how much you try to deny it. Otherwise, you simply would have said "the woman was overweight" in order to prove your point. But you were making a judgement call: "That woman had no right to judge me because she appears to have weight issues, too."

'As far as you understand it'. They are the most common forms of persecution, yes. But they are not the only forms of persecution. It has a broad definition that encompasses all forms of bullying by an individual or group of someone who cannot help the reason that they're 'different'.
    So you're saying you were bullied by that nurse? (or whoever the hell the school official was) Honestly, you were BULLIED? If so, was the school official properly punished/reprimanded?

Oh, and by the way: Having a teacher send home notes about your weight/health is NOT persecution!!!!!!!! YOU WERE NOT PERSECUTED. I'm sorry, but I really fucking hate when people use words incorrectly. The English language is full to the hilt with tens of thousands of words. You have plenty to choose from, so pick the right ones, especially when you're trying to debate a hot topic like Weight.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Sorry, Wikipedia is not an encyclopedia and is not considered a credible resource since ANYONE can edit it. Go look at a real encyclopedia and tell me that. I'll give you a hint, Encyclopedia Britannica has all sorts of entries about the persecution of race, religious, gender, etc. groups, not so much about others.
    Yeah. So stop using Wikipedia as a "credible source" people!!!!! FUCK Wikipedia!!! *flips bird*

I would not think to submit it as an academic resource, but as far as I am aware this is not an academic board. It is quite reliable on the issue of persecution, however, if you take time to read it.
    So? You still shouldn't expect to convince people of something by trying to use such a dubious source. It's like acknowledging that The National Enquirer is a tabloid but still using its contents as fact to back up your argument.

Very thin but so lovely at Lacroix

and not as thin as last year:

Last edited by sooThin; January 28th, 2007 at 05:54 PM.

Dear God! There's something wrong with her left leg. It's like the joint is collapsing in on itself.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Dear God! There's something wrong with her left leg. It's like the joint is collapsing in on itself.
    omg you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Yeah that is pretty odd...
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Thread Information