Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sooThin View Post
    back to beautiful Vlada, looking very hot here, temperley s06:

There is nothing beautiful or sexy about watching someone kill themselves. THe runway seems to be becoming a spectator sport in death. I dont know how people can sit in the audience and let these girls ruin their lives like this. Even if she were to gain some weight back I cant imagine that her body will ever really recover. People who find inspiration in this image really need to seek out some kind of help because I find that girls who need thinspiration and motivation to be anorexic arent really ana, but more attention seeking little try hards hoping and praying that someone will 'take care of them'.

And the fact that they try so hard to be sick is just horrible. If only I could shake the little girls in here who keep trying to convince themselves that these images are so hot and then kick their arses. Because, honestly, you girls do NOT know what its like to be that thin, to have your lifeput on hold, to be so malnourished that all you can really do is read books for half an hour, sleep, watch tv, wander around in a daze, go to doctor after doctor appointment, have to take so much medication that you rattle, that you cry so much that your eyes become bloodshot, to have your liver stop functioning normal, to wake up with your heart racing and thumping so hard you think you're dying...

For fucks sake, There is nothing beautiful in starvation - NOTHING.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Good for you, Lani! That's proof that you're handling your grief in a positive way. Big hugs to you!
    Thanks.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

^^^ Yup. And I'm really kinda starting to get pissed off. I'm about ready to go on a tirade and get myself banned from here. But I shan't...

Elite Member

as am I wicked, as am I
    Chrissie Hynde

*readies ban bus to run over Lani and Wicked* Just kidding!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    *readies ban bus to run over Lani and Wicked* Just kidding!
    I bet if you ran that bus over the wispy lil' ana girls defending Vlada The Impaler they'd sound just like popcorn in a kettle..

Silver Member

Well this kind of sums up how I feel about all this bullshit

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...96322523357460
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Oh my, and I thought Mary Kate's chest looked disgusting......

I bet the poor dear doesn't get many dates.

Can you imagine somebody looking sweeter in this sweet dresses than Vlada at her very thinnest ??

Quote Originally Posted by britlitgal View Post
    i thought that this pic was especially horrifying:

they look like corpses. they look like freaking corpses!!!!
    If someone tells me these chicks were born this thin I don't know what I'm going to do.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I can imagine a million people that can look million times better than her in that dress.

Someone is clearly delusional to keep posting photos thinking people will agree.

Please go get some psych help. You can't promote the beauty of someone clearly suffering from a dangerous eating disorder.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I can imagine a million people that can look a million times better than her in that dress.

Someone is clearly delusional to keep posting photos thinking people will agree.

Please go get some psych help. You can't promote the beauty of someone clearly suffering from a dangerous eating disorder.
    That's okay Moomies. Both the poster and the model will be dead soon if they keep on with the 'thinspiration' Your body cannot keep running without any fuel very long.

Can you imagine somebody looking sweeter in this sweet dresses than Vlada at her very thinnest ??

The second picture is positively horrifying, her arms. They could cast these girls in horror flicks as deranged skeletons, that or walking corpses. I called my boyfriend in to come see and he said, direct quote, "Ugh, I didn't want to see that. What's wrong with her?" Exactly. Can someone show these photographs to a doctor and ask their opinion?
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Zee

Had a friend in college who ended up working in NYC. He would always complain about having sex with models. Too thin- no boobs and razor sharp hip bones. Yep, I get what he was getting at with these photos.

I sure as hell do not find this attractive, sweet or a personal goal. I see a girl who is near death.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Can somebody at least start calling us BJF??? That's the magic word folks.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Thread Information