Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Bronze Member

Default Re: Vlada Roslyakova

This actually makes me incredibly sad..for both the models and the people who think these models are the feminine ideal. The girls look sick,sad and to me a little weird (they have child-like faces and grown up /adult height bodies). How can the media and fashion designers push these kinds of images on the public? These models look terribly unhappy...Its all so sick, esp. that anyone out side of the very fashion world likes the look of these girls. The girl in question has see through skin and big eyebags like sumeone that hasn't sleeped in weeks because the coke high won't let them.

^^ Ditto, according to the forum mentioned by Esmerelda she is very successful at a young age, everyone is just loving her look at the moment so to further her career she will have keep the same shape.

If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

This suspose to be hot
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Eep. I was feeling bad for having a sundae. I think I'll just go ahead and make myself another one as soon I'm finished this one. Fuck, this is sad.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Now I understand better the big fuss about Gisele, and how "curvy" her body is and how "much" she eats...Gisele is literally the double of these average catwalk models!

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten

This suspose to be hot
    Her legs look like there about to snap. These heroin looking models are not healthy looking at all. There 1 vomit-filled toilet away from death.

Silver Member

^^^^You've got to be kidding me!!^^^^

I could use her arm to pick the dinner out of my teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by pierresgirl
    ^^^^You've got to be kidding me!!^^^^

I could use her arm to pick the dinner out of my teeth!
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    Now I understand better the big fuss about Gisele, and how "curvy" her body is and how "much" she eats...Gisele is literally the double of these average catwalk models!
    Giselle is a big fat moose compared to these stick insects.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

You know when you get a flu and are puking and can't eat anything, and it makes you lose a few pounds? What happens to these girls? Most of us can lose a pound or two and survive. I don't think they can. If they get the flu, they must just die. Of course, most of them look dead, so being actually dead is probably not a real problem in the fashion industry.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Quote Originally Posted by esmereldagrubb
    You should just read the PAGES AND PAGES of praise in that girls forum.....its no use to try and actually be the voice of dissent too, i have been banned several times due to breaking the rules..i.e....criticizing or bringing up weight issues.....sickos.
    You were not the voice of dissent...you were the voice of sanity. I need to look at pics like these more often and when I get down on myself for gaining some weight(need to lose 20 ibs at least now) I can remember I was like these walking stick insects myself once and it nearly killed me. Think I am going to have a sandwich now.

^ Good on you girl!

This thread just bugs me though because people think we are calling these girls because they are skinny and we are apparently Fat and we are jealous. I'm not fat - nowhere near, I have a slim figure apart from large boobs (which I hate)

I just get very upset seeing pictures like this - this girl is SERIOUSLY underweight yet she gets praised for it because it is fashionable but what is the point of portraying the latest fashions in this manner when no one without an eating dissorder
    can fit into the clothes??? It befuddles me (I like the word - sorry if not spelled correctly)

EDIT: I', sat with my boyfriend and a few of his mates, and they think Vlada is dog ugly. sick looking. I could go on. I just can't help feeling very sorry for her.
    Last edited by Tenaj; December 17th, 2005 at 06:19 PM.

its good to know that Im not crazy for saying she is seriously thin in a bad way....i needed to hear you guys' opinions because obviously that fashion forum is biased and screwed up.

Gold Member

I feel so sorry for the girl!She's too young and doesnt have enough experience to recognize how big of a problem she has. Every day she must be hearing how good she looks and how she's supposed to keep looking that way. Where do her parents look? She is just a kid. She looks like she has just escaped from a concentration camp. Poor thing. Her face is really pretty on top of that.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information