Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 788

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

  1. #421
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sooThin View Post
    Have a look at Agnes Buzala:



    She is really skinny. You see a wide gap between her thighs everywhere. And her arms are really like sticks or even thinner. I wonder, she is still able to walk. She should be in hospital at once !!

    Im so happy, Vlada is far apart from that.
    You're either delusional or an idiot. Or completely obsessed. Or a troll. Because what you say absolutely defies logic.

  2. #422
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oubliette View Post
    The point I was trying to make is that I happen to look like her & in my
    case it's natural. The only thing I see on her that is really "off" is that she
    seems to be straining her neck all the time. Other than that, my arms look
    like hers & my legs look like hers, so I know damn well it's possible to look
    frail naturally. You assume she does that to herself, much like people have
    accused me of doing such.
    Oh, shut up. It's obvious Vlada is starving. THAT IS NOT HER NATURAL WEIGHT. You, Oubliette, might be naturally giraffe-like, but Vlada isn't. Recognize that, and get the fuck over it.

    I'll say this: I kinda think you're lying. Especially since you've said nothing about your mom's (and your) metabolism. You have a lot of details about your mom and Sammy, but not one mention about any actual tests your mom's doctor (or your own doctor) have performed to determine why you're rail thin.

    So STFU and stop defending Vlada. The bitch needs to fucking eat.

  3. #423
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puddinchat View Post
    My arms did look like that. For years. And I HATED what I looked like beacuse of opinions like yours and the rude people who just HAD to "share". Why do you think that you get to say that there's something wrong with my genetics? And that I was abnormal? Menopause and a couple of children later and I've FINALLY hit 115lbs. Are overweight families always abnormal? Do you make the same insulting remarks about them? Do you know what their genetics are or do you just assume all the stereotypes are true? This thread is a perfect study in rude stereotyping.
    WHOA there take it easy. I wasn't putting down your genetics. I'm allowed to share and have an opinion too, which is what I did and I don't think I was being rude or insulting to you personally at all. If you had arms that looked naturally like this Vlada chick's then fine, whatever. But it's not only just because you're smallboned. Most healthy adult people just do not have arms that look like that, period.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  4. #424
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oubliette View Post
    The problem with you judging by the surface is, you don't know what other
    factors play a part in her fluctuating weight. She could have been sick or
    not getting enough sleep & being run ragged, she could've been depressed... any number of things could lead to weight loss. I know that first hand.
    Do you think anorexia nervosa is a myth? Is bulimia an urban legend?? I'm sure you'd like to think so.

  5. #425
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Wicked Ho

    I kinda love you...wanna move to Vermont?
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

  6. #426
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Not that I'm doubting your story here, but I find it extremely.....excessive......that a (qualified, i.e. actual) nurse would threaten your parents with CPS over this. Especially if she has seen for herself or even had it explained to her that your mom is a small/thin woman as well.
    *cough* She's full of lies. *cough*

  7. #427
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oubliette View Post
    A ballerina must be lithe & thin. If she has big thighs & calves, she usually
    doesn't dance very well. Danseurs can have large thigh & calf muscles
    though. Then again, they're the ones who need such muscles.
    You know NOTHING about dancers, and you know even less about ballet. YOU CANNOT BE AS THIN AND TONE-LESS AS VLADA AND STILL BE A BALLERINA. Dancers need muscle tone and ENERGY in order to earn a paycheck!!! The best dancers are the healthy ones, and healthy dancers are the ones who eat and exercise properly and drink plenty of water and get a good night's sleep.


    So talk about what you know, Oubliette. There's no such thing as a rail-thin ballerina.

  8. #428
    Elite Member Mariesoleil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada baby!
    Posts
    6,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    You know NOTHING about dancers, and you know even less about ballet. YOU CANNOT BE AS THIN AND TONE-LESS AS VLADA AND STILL BE A BALLERINA. Dancers need muscle tone and ENERGY in order to earn a paycheck!!! The best dancers are the healthy ones, and healthy dancers are the ones who eat and exercise properly and drink plenty of water and get a good night's sleep.


    So talk about what you know, Oubliette. There's no such thing as a rail-thin ballerina.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

  9. #429
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puddinchat View Post
    My family. It's normal in my family. I have a wrist that measures 5 and a half inches. That's bigger than when I was in my 20's and 30's. But my wedding rings are still a 4. And they fit. I've never worn bracelets because they fall off. My genetic makeup has "upset" quite a few people. So her looks aren't to your taste. That dosen't mean that there's anything "wrong" with her.
    Obviously, you and Oubliette are so sensitive about weight issues that you're no longer capable of trusting your own two eyeballs. VLADA IS NOT NATURALLY THAT SKINNY!!! IT IS CLEAR THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!!!!

    Seriously, how stubborn do you have to be to not recognize that fact? I don't *care* if you and Oubliette have been teased all your life. It doesn't change the fact that THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH VLADA. Remember those ballerina pix Oubliette posted? Even the skinniest one still looked healthy. VLADA DOES NOT.

    Seriously, though. How stupid or delusional does one have to be to not see it?????????

  10. #430
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
    I do realize that there are very skinny people who just are that way naturally, it is all fine with me. I don't think that every model has an eating disorder.

    However, I think that the model in question looks unhealthy weight aside. Sallow skin, always huge bags under her eyes, on some pics it looks like she has thinning hair.

    I don't want to discriminate very skinny people - it's just that Roslyakova looks sick, and the designers seem to like that look, since she is in a lot of shows. I don't think sickness should be portrayed as beauty. And I do think that a model, who's capital is her face/ body should look like she takes care of herself and not like a strung-out drug addict.
    Hello!! THANK you!!!

  11. #431
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puddinchat View Post
    This thread is a perfect study in rude stereotyping.
    And delusion.

  12. #432
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MgMMD View Post
    Wicked Ho

    I kinda love you...wanna move to Vermont?
    HA HA! I just finally saw this after all my ranting. Right back atcha!

  13. #433
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default

    This thread is about Vlada whoever the model is... it's not about anyone of our posters although anyone is welcome to bring their own personal experiences and opinions. But people are mostly commenting and judging by the photos of Vlada posted, there is a huge difference between seeing a public figure (= celebrity, which this board is all about) and just reading about someone we've never even seen pictures of.

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  14. #434
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Oh, shut up. It's obvious Vlada is starving. THAT IS NOT HER NATURAL WEIGHT. You, Oubliette, might be naturally giraffe-like, but Vlada isn't. Recognize that, and get the fuck over it.

    I'll say this: I kinda think you're lying. Especially since you've said nothing about your mom's (and your) metabolism. You have a lot of details about your mom and Sammy, but not one mention about any actual tests your mom's doctor (or your own doctor) have performed to determine why you're rail thin.

    So STFU and stop defending Vlada. The bitch needs to fucking eat.
    You can think I'm lying if it makes you feel better. The nurse took 7 vials of
    blood for the whole spectrum of tests. It isn't like the Dr told me "We're
    going to do this test, this test & this test.", they told me they were going
    to go through all tests to make sure it wasn't something like my metabolism
    or another underlying condition. As I said, everything came back normal. It
    came back normal every time except the time I was forced to go after I
    had the flu. That time it came back as showing me slightly anemic.

    I can tell you exact details, not that you'd care. Blood was taken from my
    right arm first, but the nurse seemed to push the needle too deep as the
    blood quit flowing. At first she tried to twist the needle slightly, but all that
    did was hurt. So she had to move to my left arm. There were 2 large vials,
    the rest were smaller. If anything had shown up in any of those tests, I
    think I would've been told.

  15. #435
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Obviously, you and Oubliette are so sensitive about weight issues that you're no longer capable of trusting your own two eyeballs. VLADA IS NOT NATURALLY THAT SKINNY!!! IT IS CLEAR THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!!!!

    Seriously, how stubborn do you have to be to not recognize that fact? I don't *care* if you and Oubliette have been teased all your life. It doesn't change the fact that THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH VLADA. Remember those ballerina pix Oubliette posted? Even the skinniest one still looked healthy. VLADA DOES NOT.

    Seriously, though. How stupid or delusional does one have to be to not see it?????????
    Because I've heard all my life the same statements. Since no one on this board has any personal knowledge of the model, it's all speculation and opinion. My point simply was that. A lot of insults based on nothing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: October 4th, 2006, 02:32 PM
  2. Fat / Skinny Celebrity Couples
    By Penny Lane in forum Weight
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 11th, 2006, 04:49 PM
  3. Kate Lawler looking skinny
    By bella in forum Weight
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 30th, 2006, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •