Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Those huge bags under her eyes scare me... and they're double bags! I don't recall ever having seen something of the sort.
    Double bagged for freshness!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

well, Vince Vaughn's are worse...or maybe just equally as bad

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Are we still talking about this skinny twat?
    Voodoo, I was just about to ask the same question when I saw your post.

Look at her waist and her arms, not very thin:

But her face... so beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by sooThin View Post
    Look at her waist and her arms, not very thin:
    Compared to what though? Straws? Pencils? Look at her elbows compared to her upper arms.

Quote Originally Posted by sooThin View Post
    But her face... so beautiful
    So tired looking. It's as though it takes all of her energy just to walk.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I don't see anything beautiful in this chick, just plain old mediocrity. She is average at best. I don't know what she's doing modelling. Even if she snapped out of her sick, emaciated state, she still would be plain and unattractive to me.

Too skinny at her thinnest.
    She was more than fragile.

Im glad she is not THAT skinny any more !!
    Last edited by sooThin; December 11th, 2006 at 05:03 PM.

I'm so glad that I have many varied interests.

I'm not. I'm thinking that I need to become completely fixated on one thing. That would just rawk. Something like.... oh, I don't know, like Taco Bell, or Tony Danza, or socks.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm gonna eat some bacon, ribs and deep fried everything. Oh and who could forget some ding dongs and ho ho's and twinkies.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

she looks 12 or something... not my idea of 'beautiful'. she has an interesting look in some of the photos.. but most of them she looks really young and way too thin IMO...

She has an interesting look here:

she looks healthier here i think..:

this image is revolting (among others)...
    askdlutiaosjv

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I'm so glad that I have many varied interests.
    LOL

I'm noticing that the only pictures that anyone can say she looks "healthier" or "Not as thin" in are ones where her arms are covered by sleeves, and you either don't see her legs, or her waist is coverd by flowing cloth so you can't see how truly skinny she is.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Only positive thing I can say is that her legs look better and more filled out in this picture. Although it's true it's hard to tell the rest of her body since it's covered with that tunic. In the rest of the pics, she's still painfully thin and freaky and needs muscle tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Only positive thing I can say is that her legs look better and more filled out in this picture. Although it's true it's hard to tell the rest of her body since it's covered with that tunic. In the rest of the pics, she's still painfully thin and freaky and needs muscle tone.
    Her legs merely have the illusion of looking more *filled out* because this pic was snapped when she had one in front of the other while walking. Ordinarily when she's standing still and straight up there's a huge GAP between her thighs, even at what is supposed to be the thickest point of a person's legs!

But even as thin as she is, she might start to actually get a little 'fleshy" looking as she gets older (20's and up) just due to the fact that she has hardly any muscle tone from being on a model's diet during what are still her formative/growth years. In my 5 day a week in the gym years, very skinny girls used to come in to sign up, and when they'd get their bodyfat tested, it was not unusual to see several who were very underweight, yet conversely had *high* bodyfat! They always had twice as hard a time building muscle and keeping their bodyfat down as a person who was normal weight (or even overweight) at the start of their exercise program.

Vlada isn't too fleshy looking yet (but it could be starting already if that pic is any indication!). But being nutritionally deprived is going to cause her skin to have increased collagen breakdown/decreased elasticity (i.e. more sag and hang to it) at a younger age than an average person, therefore more *jiggle* when she walks than someone who is physically fit and has muscle and takes in nutrients. And when the camera catches a jiggle at the right moment people will say "ooh, she's gained weight!"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information