Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Default Re: Vlada Roslyakova

I was going to link the very same pic, Brit. Frightening. I even like thin girls, and still... frightening.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

fuckin' scary; even scarier is that people actually think this is attractive...

faces of death.
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

SVZ

yuck yuck yuck yuck. they must be REALLY scary in person if the camera adds 10 pounds.

WTF people??? this is nasty as hell! people that go for this kind of look are damn sick and demented.

You should just read the PAGES AND PAGES of praise in that girls forum.....its no use to try and actually be the voice of dissent too, i have been banned several times due to breaking the rules..i.e....criticizing or bringing up weight issues.....sickos.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Oh her arms are so pretty. I love the way they look as if she could take you're eye out with her elbows.

She must eat like, nothing. Its disgusting. Find me ONE man that finds that kinda shit sexy or attractive??
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I don't like this picture, her face looks sunken, not attractive IMO.

^^ Arrrggghh, what the hells going on with her necks? Theres too many lumps!

I love showing my bf pics like this he's so disgusted he begs me never to lose weight!! OK honey!!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

Quote Originally Posted by esmereldagrubb
    You should just read the PAGES AND PAGES of praise in that girls forum.....its no use to try and actually be the voice of dissent too, i have been banned several times due to breaking the rules..i.e....criticizing or bringing up weight issues.....sickos.
    I went to that site and read some of the stuff and man....who in the heck ARE all these people on that site that they think these models look normal and healthy but just naturally skinny? Are they people in the fashion industry? Models? I know lots of naturally skinny people, a few who have even needed the help of doctors to try and gain weight, but none of them except maybe one look as bad as these women. And this Vlada girl. Well, that's not healthy looking, even if she were a 12 or 13 yr old whose body had not yet caught up with sudden height, and perhaps the fashion freaks happened to get hold of her at this stage and run with it. But I read that girl is like 17-18. Even if the girl genuinely looks like this in the absense of some sort of metabolic or eating disorder that is not the body of a woman. And to see her all tricked out and tarted up like a woman? Well....frankly, it's borderline pedophilia and too creepy for words. She looks like she should be wearing a bow in her hair and one of those little velvet holiday dresses with the empire waist and the ribbon across the bodice and patent leather mary janes. BTW I can't believe you were banned. I read some of your posts and it was nothing even close to insulting or outrageous...very diplomatic and tactful. Obviously this is pretty much a pro-ana site in disguise. Anyone who even mentions that one of these girls might be a little bit on the thin side is rode out of there on a rail, apparently.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Oh her arms are so pretty. I love the way they look as if she could take you're eye out with her elbows.

She must eat like, nothing. Its disgusting. Find me ONE man that finds that kinda shit sexy or attractive??
    Either a fashion fag, or the ana-loving weirdos who post on that site. Pedophiles too perhaps. Girls like that look like easy prey.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

These girls are gonna make me gag
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Oooh I feel like going on there and giving them ana loving freaks a piece of my mind! The sad thing is, they are all very attractive girls, well, their faces are pretty, but their bodies are just disgusting, the look very unhappy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    The sad thing is, they are all very attractive girls, well, their faces are pretty, but their bodies are just disgusting, the look very unhappy too.
    I don't even find thier faces that attractive, I would say they're plain enough for makeup artists to work on them.

I thought I'd have a look through that forum too after reading this thread. Its really upsetting, I think this girl is pretty but it is not natural to be that thin. They are all justifying it by saying she is only 17 and she has yet to grow into her body.

Here's one comment that particularly disturbed me, they are praising her legs:

You may find so many pics of vladas lovely legs in her thread.
    Which do you like most?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Here's one comment that particularly disturbed me, they are praising her legs
    It takes a severe Body Dismorphic Disorder to say anything positive about those legs. This girl IS a skeleton.

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information