Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny

Default Re: Vlada Roslyakova too skinny

rules of this community:

There are a few things you need to be aware of before posting.

Do not personally attack other members. Posts that are in a malicious, personal and hurtful manner are prohibited. If you can't express your feelings or ideas without personal insults. Do not post it.

Bronze Member

ok soothin. you are worshiping a starving girl. i already said what i think about that in this threat. read the rules you quote exactly, ok baby? and: shut up.

^^ Yeah, and we also have a rule against TROLLS. So, I still say: shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by sooThin
    rules of this community:

There are a few things you need to be aware of before posting.

Do not personally attack other members. Posts that are in a malicious, personal and hurtful manner are prohibited. If you can't express your feelings or ideas without personal insults. Do not post it.
    Besides, telling you to "shut up" is not a personal attack. It is a direct command. Such as "Tell me more!" But in this case, sooThin: shut up.

Bronze Member

"Besides, telling you to "shut up" is not a personal attack. It is a direct command. Such as "Tell me more!""

my words!

That is so ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by sooThin
    interesting arguments !!

No longer extremely thin:
    OMG you are sooooo right, she REALLY let herself go.....*rolls eyes*
    Ann Demeulemeester s/s 06 backstage

VeraWang06
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Bronze Member

OK..Vlada's skinny. We get it. But really, I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say she's emaciated and looks like she's going to fall over and die...that's kind of harsh, and Vlada looks much healthier than any emaciated person I've seen.
    Plus, I think she has a gorgeous face

And I thought I should post this...think what you want, but really, Vlada's body is the same, if not healthier, than alot of supermodels:

well.. she's not as sunken in as a lot of weirdo ana people.. her face doesn't look stretched or gaunt..

Maybe she just has a freakish shape? Her arms have meat on them, but they're definitely spindly.. the thing is, i dont see weird bones jutting out..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ But her face does look gaunt. Even in the pictures posted above you, which are probably the best static could find. Her cheekbones aren't razor-sharp and protruding, but you can tell she's got a naturally round face that shouldn't look like that, ever
    2 years...

Yes, a naturally round face should NEVER look gaunt. Think of how weird Cameron "Moonpie Face" Diaz would look if she were as skinny as Vlada. And as far as her arms are concerned? NO WAY IN HELL IS THAT HER NATURAL SHAPE!!! If the skinny li'l bitch was at least 15 lbs. heavier, maybe she'd look halfway normal.

Oh, and Static? Nice try. We know it's really you, sooThin! j/k...

Quote Originally Posted by NawdleZouss
    ^^ But her face does look gaunt. Even in the pictures posted above you, which are probably the best static could find.
    And, yes, these probably were the best photos to be found. Notice, none of them are runway shots? Just magazine pix, and only ONE of them shows here body, lol!

If I only had to look at her face it'd be no big deal. But that body is fucking gross. Even asked some guys who love thin women say so. And out of 26 pages worth of postings you've still only got the 2 (or probably one poster with 2 names) who think this girl's body is *hot* or what a normal woman should look like. The jury has been in on this one for a long time now. The Ana-Lover who worships this little freak needs to retreat back to that other site which is basically a shrine for all these starved, stunted-growth looking biotches. At least post pics of a different skeleton body if you have to keep posting here. I'm sure there's more than one of these chicks you worship.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    If I only had to look at her face it'd be no big deal. But that body is fucking gross. Even asked some guys who love thin women say so. And out of 26 pages worth of postings you've still only got the 2 (or probably one poster with 2 names) who think this girl's body is *hot* or what a normal woman should look like. The jury has been in on this one for a long time now. The Ana-Lover who worships this little freak needs to retreat back to that other site which is basically a shrine for all these starved, stunted-growth looking biotches. At least post pics of a different skeleton body if you have to keep posting here. I'm sure there's more than one of these chicks you worship.
    You said it!! Excellent post!!!

Bronze Member

I posted face pictures because that's the part of Vlada I find particularly beautiful, not to hide the fact her body is extremely thin. It is..I can see that from almost all her runway shots.
    Here's a body shot though, from a few days ago at Vivienne Tam

And PS. I swear I'm not SuperFashion

^^ Yeah, but you didn't say you're not sooThin, either!

I'm curious: how did you ana-lovers discover this website? Have we become that popular?

"Like, oh my God, I'm, like, so hot!"

Found this website. Aaahh, the irony...**

Pro-Ana Links On this page I'll include links to other pro-ana sites. If you notice any broken links, let me know. Also if you know of any other quality pro-ana sites, click "Contact the Grotto" and drop me a note!
    ** NOTE: recently it was noticed that several sites linked have been changed to ANTI-Pro-ana sites and/or gone dead/silent/offline. The list has been seriously purged and we are in need of new links in keeping with the mission of this site. Please contact us with some!

**Ironic because the pro-ana sites are gone probably because the people running them starved themselves to death. And I love the punful use of the word "purged." This is the site, if you're interested...

see, her legs there look alright.. but her arms are just this long, gangly mess.

Omg. Her arms go halfway down her thighs! Look at her forearms, they're WAY too long for her height! it looks like she had her arms stretched!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information