Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 176

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova at Fausto Sarli Alta Moda

  1. #121
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    I had never heard of this model until this thread, and then last night some chick on ANTM said this girl was her inspiration...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  2. #122
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,726

    Default

    I guess you missed the other thread Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  3. #123
    Bronze Member katez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    She was not honest. She did not engage in any type of weight dialogue. She simply presented her idol worship of some eastern European skeleton. And she was banned after she chose to leave.
    i thought idol worship/hate is what went on here. so the people that were wishing her death were trying to engage in a "weight dialogue"? weird.

  4. #124
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    You're getting tiresome.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #125
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Katez - I remember you from the leg etiquette thread. What is your obsession with weight?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  6. #126
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    leg etiquette?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #127
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    leg etiquette?
    Leg of Lamb?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  8. #128
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    i thought idol worship/hate is what went on here. so the people that were wishing her death were trying to engage in a "weight dialogue"? weird.
    You missed the fact that she's been doing this for YEARS. People had asked her questions and she responded by posting more Vlada pictures. Not weird at all. Just sick and tired of the broken record. It's on multiple boards too. Check out her 500+ page thread on one of the supermodel boards where she gets supported by fellow anas. The endless cooing about how "delicate" and "fragile" and "childlike" Vlada is. No dialogue there either. She's insane.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  9. #129
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    it's too bad sothin was banned. at least she was being honest about her thin obsession. out of the closet anorexics might add diversity to this forum. (not being sarcastic)
    She posted a FTB. She practically banned herself. Complain to her.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  10. #130
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    it's too bad sothin was banned. at least she was being honest about her thin obsession. out of the closet anorexics might add diversity to this forum. (not being sarcastic)


    Out of the closet suggests (to me) someone who has accepted who and what they are and are open about it. AFAIK SooThin never "came out" and declared herself as ana, just posted endless pictures of twig thin models while praising her percieved notions of their beauty-through-thinness. In my mind, anorexia is an illness akin to alcholism, one which cannot be tackled and managed unless the sufferer accepts that they have a problem and is prepared to make the changes needed to combat it, which includes re-educating their emotional and mental needs and responses. SooThin did not, IMHO, show any signs of this and therefore could not be described as "Out".

    Finally, I also believe that anorexia and other eating disorders share something else with alcoholics - their recovery is something that must last for the rest of their lives, each day being taken one day at a time and with some days being easier than others but a constant vigilance being maintained all the time to ensure that they don't go back to their previous self-destructive patterns. Take the time to dig in-depth at this board and you will find several posters who have spoken about their own struggles with eating disorders, therefore I would say that we already DO have "out" people here adding diversity. The difference between them and SooThin is that they are able to talk of many other things. They are not entirely obsessed with or defined by weight the way that SooThin was.

  11. #131
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    it's too bad sothin was banned. at least she was being honest about her thin obsession. out of the closet anorexics might add diversity to this forum. (not being sarcastic)
    There have been plenty of personal discussions regarding members' issues with weight including my own. You're being a twit.

    Oooooh, get a bunch of anorexics and more people like you that insist on claiming being obese is healthy or whatever insanity is your point AND then start a thread titled "I Love My Unhealthy Body Image"
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; March 16th, 2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: OMFG I have an amazing idea!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  12. #132
    Elite Member ByRDi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    All this makes me so sad. SoooThin has been posting this crap for years. I bet she's living in hell. I just wish they knew their end goals will never be met, because what they're searching for is not a smaller waist, but peace of mind and self-acceptance. Knitting is a hobby; starving or vomitting should not be.

  13. #133
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    Oh welcome back Byrdie!!!!!!! We've missed you!
    Excellent comments. It's an illness which kills people every day. It should not be celebrated.

  14. #134
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    All this makes me so sad. SoooThin has been posting this crap for years. I bet she's living in hell. I just wish they knew their end goals will never be met, because what they're searching for is not a smaller waist, but peace of mind and self-acceptance. Knitting is a hobby; starving or vomitting should not be.
    Excellent post.

  15. #135
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    127

    Default

    SoooooThin is highlarious, albeit rather predictable.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vlada Roslyakova - Elle Russia October 2009
    By jexxica in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 14th, 2009, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 6th, 2009, 02:18 PM
  3. Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny
    By alcohol the honey in forum Weight
    Replies: 787
    Last Post: May 29th, 2007, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •