Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova at Fausto Sarli Alta Moda

I had never heard of this model until this thread, and then last night some chick on ANTM said this girl was her inspiration...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I guess you missed the other thread Vlada Roslyakova is too skinny
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    She was not honest. She did not engage in any type of weight dialogue. She simply presented her idol worship of some eastern European skeleton. And she was banned after she chose to leave.
    i thought idol worship/hate is what went on here. so the people that were wishing her death were trying to engage in a "weight dialogue"? weird.

You're getting tiresome.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Katez - I remember you from the leg etiquette thread. What is your obsession with weight?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

leg etiquette?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    leg etiquette?
    Leg of Lamb?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by katez View Post
    i thought idol worship/hate is what went on here. so the people that were wishing her death were trying to engage in a "weight dialogue"? weird.
    You missed the fact that she's been doing this for YEARS. People had asked her questions and she responded by posting more Vlada pictures. Not weird at all. Just sick and tired of the broken record. It's on multiple boards too. Check out her 500+ page thread on one of the supermodel boards where she gets supported by fellow anas. The endless cooing about how "delicate" and "fragile" and "childlike" Vlada is. No dialogue there either. She's insane.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

it's too bad sothin was banned. at least she was being honest about her thin obsession. out of the closet anorexics might add diversity to this forum. (not being sarcastic)
    She posted a FTB. She practically banned herself. Complain to her.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

it's too bad sothin was banned. at least she was being honest about her thin obsession. out of the closet anorexics might add diversity to this forum. (not being sarcastic)

Out of the closet suggests (to me) someone who has accepted who and what they are and are open about it. AFAIK SooThin never "came out" and declared herself as ana, just posted endless pictures of twig thin models while praising her percieved notions of their beauty-through-thinness. In my mind, anorexia is an illness akin to alcholism, one which cannot be tackled and managed unless the sufferer accepts that they have a problem and is prepared to make the changes needed to combat it, which includes re-educating their emotional and mental needs and responses. SooThin did not, IMHO, show any signs of this and therefore could not be described as "Out".

Finally, I also believe that anorexia and other eating disorders share something else with alcoholics - their recovery is something that must last for the rest of their lives, each day being taken one day at a time and with some days being easier than others but a constant vigilance being maintained all the time to ensure that they don't go back to their previous self-destructive patterns. Take the time to dig in-depth at this board and you will find several posters who have spoken about their own struggles with eating disorders, therefore I would say that we already DO have "out" people here adding diversity. The difference between them and SooThin is that they are able to talk of many other things. They are not entirely obsessed with or defined by weight the way that SooThin was.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

There have been plenty of personal discussions regarding members' issues with weight including my own. You're being a twit.

Oooooh, get a bunch of anorexics and more people like you that insist on claiming being obese is healthy or whatever insanity is your point AND then start a thread titled "I Love My Unhealthy Body Image"
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; March 16th, 2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: OMFG I have an amazing idea!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

All this makes me so sad. SoooThin has been posting this crap for years. I bet she's living in hell. I just wish they knew their end goals will never be met, because what they're searching for is not a smaller waist, but peace of mind and self-acceptance. Knitting is a hobby; starving or vomitting should not be.

Oh welcome back Byrdie!!!!!!! We've missed you!
    Excellent comments. It's an illness which kills people every day. It should not be celebrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    All this makes me so sad. SoooThin has been posting this crap for years. I bet she's living in hell. I just wish they knew their end goals will never be met, because what they're searching for is not a smaller waist, but peace of mind and self-acceptance. Knitting is a hobby; starving or vomitting should not be.
    Excellent post.

Hit By Ban Bus!

SoooooThin is highlarious, albeit rather predictable.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information