Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Vlada Roslyakova at Fausto Sarli Alta Moda

Somehow I doubt that.

Fatty. (There, I complimented you)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance9 View Post
    Well YOU are the one who started on me for using "big words" (and I actually didn't realize anthropomorphic was a word outside of common knowledge, sorry guys) wanting to quibble with me over word definitions to try to 'prove' that you understand what a word means better than me. Who cares if you can define a word better than some stranger on the internet? Congratulations.

Who wants to bet Twitchy is really some 75lb anorexic? Shove a sandwich in it.
    a) so why use them unles of course YOU wanted to sound intelligent (and you'll have to work harder at tht btw)
    Twitchy is gorgous - I seen photos. inside AND out. You could learn a lot from her.

Oh & quit being rude coz you'll get banned.... oh, but your boring anyway so the sooner you flame out & ftb the better.

If y'all don't like Kate shoudn't you be calling her fat then?
    Fat is an insult in your world.

Well I don't know for sure about Kate, seeing as I'm not her but I'd rather be called too fat than too thin. *shrugs*
    Yeah, I think that everyone here really believes that...

Well YOU are the one who started on me for using "big words" (and I actually didn't realize anthropomorphic was a word outside of common knowledge, sorry guys) wanting to quibble with me over word definitions to try to 'prove' that you understand what a word means better than me. Who cares if you can define a word better than some stranger on the internet? Congratulations.

Who wants to bet Twitchy is really some 75lb anorexic? Shove a sandwich in it.
    You know very well that defining words has nothing to do with this. (though you're still wrong incidentally). This isn't even about weight. This is about attitude. Face it, you've got issues. You're confrontational and condescending to people who disagree with you. If people haven't disagreed with you, you assume they will and snark at them anyway. As an example, see your response to witchcurlgirl in the Kate Bosworth thread. I point out how the forum works and you dismiss it as "irrelevant". The chip on your shoulder is really weighing you down. Not everyone here has identical opinions of celebrities. Sometimes discussions can get heated but we all tend to be pretty civil afterward. You need to stop taking it so personally when the opinions don't match yours.

And it's too early for a sandwich here, but I did have toast with jam and coffee. If you'd like to use the word "irrelevant" in a sentence, you could apply it to my weight.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Hit By Ban Bus!

[quote=twitchy2.0;2109688]You know very well that defining words has nothing to do with this. (though you're still wrong incidentally). quote]

You really can't see the irony can you?

Oh dear god, it's Alanis Morrissette.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thank you India.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You know very well that defining words has nothing to do with this. (though you're still wrong incidentally).

Irony in this context being like steely & chromey.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    a) so why use them unles of course YOU wanted to sound intelligent (and you'll have to work harder at tht btw)
    Twitchy is gorgous - I seen photos. inside AND out. You could learn a lot from her.

Oh & quit being rude coz you'll get banned.... oh, but your boring anyway so the sooner you flame out & ftb the better.

Fat is an insult in your world.

Yeah, I think that everyone here really believes that...
    TMI!

I'll PM you my xrays.

She has lovely bones.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Your pancreatic is especially hawt. I'm jacking off to your latest ultrasound.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information