Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham is on the 'five hands' diet

There are many legitimate medical reasons for a C-Section. And no way are they always scheduled early. In the absence of risk/complications, the closer to term you can go, the better. Especially for the baby. But since risky pregnancies and complications have historically been the main reasons for C-Sections in the first place, that's the main reason you usually see them done early. There are shitloads of elective C's being done today more than ever. And I imagine if you've got the money Vicki does you can find a doc who will claim some medical reason you not only "need" to have, but also need one done 3-6 weeks early. She's an asshole for doing this repeatedly for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Huh? Her boys looks perfectly healthy and happy and well cared for.
    Thank goodness for that. I won't deny that she seems to do okay with them after they've been cut out. But there's a lot of developing that goes on, all the way up to the 38th-39th week that her kids don't get because she can't stand to be pregnant and "fat". She's an asshole IMO.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    so she'd rather carry her expensive bag than carry her baby? i i like victoria but don't understand why she (and other celebrities) need a nanny to carry the baby when they could easily do it themselves.
    If you have ever lugged a baby around, you'd understand that it's nice to hand the kid off for someone else to carry. If I was at home carrying my son around literally all day-- you betcha when we went out his dad carried him.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

the baby was 7lbs 10oz, a very healthy weight, so she can't have been pulled out too early imo. and in those pics of her at the beach shortly before giving birth, posh looked quite big and ready to pop.

that was about a week before the kid was born.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hopefully she let this one bake long enough then. That hasn't always been the case.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well I know our docs where I work schedule the repeat c/s anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks before the actual due date. Our local hospital also has a policy of once a c/s, always a c/s because of the risks involved with a vbac.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Huh? Her boys looks perfectly healthy and happy and well cared for.
    One of them (the second one maybe?) had a lot of health problems early on, IIRC when they were living in Spain. I'm not in any way saying that had anything to do with being popped out early. Just saying.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

She announced her pregnancy in January and gave birth in July. Sounds about the right time to me.

The boy she gave birth to in Spain was Romeo. He has epilepsy.

A*O

Vapid twats like this have a C-section because they are Too Posh To Push (pun intended) and want to keep their fishcaves "nice" for straying husbands. If you have enough money you can pay an OB/GYN to work to your schedule, not the baby's.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Our local hospital also has a policy of once a c/s, always a c/s because of the risks involved with a vbac.
    yeah I know some places/docs like this.

i really do not think she'd get C-section earlier so she wouldn't put on weight. Or that she's "too posh to push". Why is having a C-section a good thing? A necessary thing in cases, yes, but choosing it over natural birth if there are no medical worries... With her hips I don't think she was able to push the first time, not that she didn't want to.

In my reading people who have to have a c-section are the unlucky ones - I think it hurts more and more dangerous not to mention that you are immobile for a day. I was up and running (literally) 20 mins after the births...

oh, edit, just read about the "fishcave" thing - after two kids mine is still in mint condition, so is most of the women's in the world. Ah the ignorance (not yours A*O) of people...

^ Lots and lots of women choose to have C sections when they don't actually need them. I think it's stupid personally.

Her babies have weighed 7lbs, 7pm 8oz & another 7lber.
    There are women around here (so called celebrities) that have given birth to smaller babies who have never been accused of this, and yet Posh always is... I have yet to see any indication of this other than opinion.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    oh, edit, just read about the "fishcave" thing - after two kids mine is still in mint condition, so is most of the women's in the world. Ah the ignorance (not yours A*O) of people...
    I know at least two deeply stupid and insecure women who had C-sections (a) to avoid the pain of childbirth and (b) to keep hubby from straying by staying "nice" for them and the douche husbands were happy to pay for it. As for a droopy hoohah, if you do the proper pelvic floor exercises it quickly snaps back ready for action. Mine did.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Even if she was a healthy weight that hideous face would still be there.I wonder if she's ever smiled in her entire life.She always looks fucking miserable for someone who has so much fame and wealth.
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosButterfly View Post
    Even if she was a healthy weight that hideous face would still be there.I wonder if she's ever smiled in her entire life.She always looks fucking miserable for someone who has so much fame and wealth.
    I've seen a couple of interviews with her back in the old days, talk shows for example, and she was funny actually. I think her notorious sour face is an act that goes well with her designer clothes. You know, on the border of being arrogant yet sophisticated and elegant -or so she thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    If you have ever lugged a baby around, you'd understand that it's nice to hand the kid off for someone else to carry. If I was at home carrying my son around literally all day-- you betcha when we went out his dad carried him.
    yeah but look, you'd hand the kid off to his dad and not your nanny. i just think it's weird when celebs walk around and their nannies are carrying the kids or push the stroller when the parents could do it themselves.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information