Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham is on the 'five hands' diet

JFC, how can you look on the cusp of collapsing from malnutrition a mere month after giving birth?

That woman is so fucked up about food.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

She might be suffering from PPD as well.

Anyway, I think she was warned about having a fourth elective caesarian.

Also, the high heels she insists on wearing, the lack of eating and exercise and the mad rush to get to fashion week - it's not healthy.

She's also admitted to being a "recovered" anorexic (and classy, blamed it on Ginger Spice).

so she'd rather carry her expensive bag than carry her baby? i i like victoria but don't understand why she (and other celebrities) need a nanny to carry the baby when they could easily do it themselves.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Stef, I think that for the first few weeks after a c-section you're not allowed to lift anything, ditto other gyni surgery (obviously depending what it is).

^^ oh you're right, i didn't even think about that. so regarding victoria i take it all back, but there's lots of others who do it (like gwen stefani for example).
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Oh yes! They only get a pass from me for 8 weeks max.

JFC!! The made a good decision to gain just 21 lbs during pregnancy. That is healthy. We have become so used to women packing on 40,50,60+ lbs when they get pregnant. That is not healthy. It seems like women want to bash any woman who dares to not get fat when pregnant. She nursed which helps lose weight even faster. Reports are that she is eating 5 meals a day with healthy lean proteins. Good for her. She rarely smiles in photos but there are shots out there of her smiling and having fun with her family.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She might be suffering from PPD as well.

Anyway, I think she was warned about having a fourth elective caesarian.

Also, the high heels she insists on wearing, the lack of eating and exercise and the mad rush to get to fashion week - it's not healthy.
    I wonder about that,too...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Reports are that she is eating 5 meals a day with healthy lean proteins. Good for her.
    Bullshit. She's a severely underweight woman who claims she "used to" have anorexia but conquered it, yet she's reportedly hired one of the most notoriously restrictive, severe and unhealthy trainers in Hollywood, and she follows a severe, calorie restricting diet even while pregnant and nursing. She's had a bunch of plastic surgery and health problems, including alleged early osteoporosis. She also looks thoroughly miserable almost all the time and has to tolerate a husband who humiliates her every other year by bumping uglies with a chubby chav.

But at least she didn't get "fat" while pregnant! Good for her - cause heaven forbid she gain 30-40 pounds while knocked up like fat cow Kate Hudson, amirite?

If she wants to fuck up her own health that's one thing. But she's cheated 4 babies now out of weeks of extra development time in utero just so she can avoid that last month or so of fatness and get back to looking like a popsicle stick as quickly as possible.

This is why I think she deserves bashing. Fuck her. Shitty mom.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    If she wants to fuck up her own health that's one thing. But she's cheated 4 babies now out of weeks of extra development time in utero just so she can avoid that last month or so of fatness and get back to looking like a popsicle stick as quickly as possible.

Did she have her kids months earlier than she should have, or how did she cheat them out of time in utero? I know c-sections are usually scheduled a couple of weeks or so before the actual due date by the doctor, I don't think it's up to the patient.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post

Huh? Her boys looks perfectly healthy and happy and well cared for.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Just curious, what was the reason she gave for having a c-section the first time, did she claim it was necessary?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

She is so freaking ugly. She has a vampire bat nose and old woman lips.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information