Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham is on the 'five hands' diet

I give up, the stupid search thing doesn't fucking work for thread titles
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I give up, the stupid search thing doesn't fucking work for thread titles
    I just put in 'Victoria Beckham' in the search function, and the first two things that popped up:

1.Your thread (title)
    2. the other one about the same thing (title)

I did see if starting a new thread with 'Victoria Beckham' would bring up those threads mentioned where that 'pop up' in similar thread titles comes up, and they did NOT come up there, and that is what I usually look it, since you are starting a new thread and that stuff just pops right up and it tells you to look.

*your internet wang better not be broken! lol

Yeah, i assumed the stupid pop up actually functioned.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Yeah, i assumed the stupid pop up actually functioned.
    It doesn't-at least the way you need it to. I tend to use it like a search, so I need to actually use the search function also, or I will end up doing the same thing and post stuff that is already posted.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    She didn't breastfeed any of the boys.
    David Beckham Excited to Finally Feed Harper

After a “few weeks of waiting,” David Beckham is thrilled to take his bonding with baby — daughter Harper Seven — to a whole new level.

While mom Victoria has been busy nursing the now 5-week-old, the couple is now adding pumped bottles to the mix.

“It’s so important that they have that mother-daughter bond and breastfeeding, I think, is really an incredible thing,” Beckham, 36, told PEOPLE during Sunday’s Do Something Awards in Los Angeles, Calif.

“We’re in the process of putting it in bottles now, so that means I get to feed her — which has been amazing.”

Equally excited to take care of their new sister are brothers Brooklyn Joseph, 12, Romeo James, 8˝, and Cruz David, 6˝, shares Beckham, who insists that a strong family core is top priority.

“It’s just the way [Victoria and I] were brought up as kids; it’s the way we are bringing our kids up,” he says. “We make sure that the most important thing to us is our family and we’re all grounded. No matter what goes on around us, no matter what situation it is, we come together as a family and we deal with it.”

Reaffirming his dedication as a dad, Beckham is sporting some new ink these days, which only adds to his collection of tattoos.

“Obviously it’s a special one because it’s my daughter’s name,” he explains. “My first tattoo is my oldest son Brooklyn … I have all my sons’ names on me. I have my wife’s name … and I have a picture of my wife.”
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

If you are exercise regularly, depriving yourself of carbs is very stupid.

A*O

If you want to lose weight quickly then no/lo carb definitely works but it's not feasible or healthy in the longer term. It's even more stupid if you didn't need to lose any "excess" weight in the first place. I'm looking at you Posh and HRH Kate.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    If you are exercise regularly, depriving yourself of carbs is very stupid.
    And if you're a vegetarian, almost impossible. And quite unnecessary if you eat the right kind of carbs and burn them off doing regular daily activities with some exercise thrown in.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

When you're diabetic and your long term glucose number is almost at 10 cutting out nearly all carbs is pretty much a necessity for a 30 day minimum. For me, this extremely low carb diet is to get my numbers back on track, not become insulin dependant and slowly reintroduce "good" carbs. The weight loss is just a bonus.

Whose handfuls? I mean if we're talking Andre the Giant, it could be manageable.

I'm on that "slow carb" diet that was made popular by Tim Ferriss, where you eat meat, vegetables, and beans to help you stay full. I can also snack on almonds from time to time. I find it a lot easier than Atkins, which made my breath stink and put me in the worst mood swings. It has worked great for me, and you are allowed a "cheat" day, but I'm very careful with it because I have a sweet tooth out of this world. I have started using supplements with the herb gymnema sylvestre to help with my sugar cravings and it has worked. On my cheat days now, I go for fruit, and maybe a little whole wheat bread and some cheese instead of candy bars and French fries. I've lost about 100 pounds in a little over two years, but I keep plateuing when I give in. I am thinking of switching over to the Primal diet, which is similar to what I do now, but I can eat fruit, but no beans.
    Posted from my iPhone

Anyone who is a client of Tracy Anderson is not on a healthy diet, I can tell you that much.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    When you're diabetic and your long term glucose number is almost at 10 cutting out nearly all carbs is pretty much a necessity for a 30 day minimum. For me, this extremely low carb diet is to get my numbers back on track, not become insulin dependant and slowly reintroduce "good" carbs. The weight loss is just a bonus.
    Good luck with getting back on track. It must be so hard & you must need to be so dedicated. I have a friend who is type 2 & seems to have put 50lbs on in the last few years.... But he seems to know nothing about nutrition & eats pies & mash, which I would have thought was the worst thing a diabetic could eat...
    Are you allowed to eat unrefined carbs like beans & fruit? Or are they out too for the mean time?

Is it even possible for her to exercise in this condition?:

Victoria Beckham Recovering From Injury Since Harper's Birth

Victoria Beckham hasn't been seen out in public since giving birth to daughter Harper five-weeks ago and now we know why: the mom-of-four suffered a slipped disc while she was pregnant and the injury was exacerbated during her c-section delivery. "Victoria has a back condition. She is resting and receiving treatment," her spokesperson said in a statement.

Fortunately, the recovering mom found a way to get word out directly to her fans that she was on the mend.

"Thank u for your kind messages. I'm feeling much better and enjoying every precious minute with baby Harper, I'm so in love. X VB," Victoria Tweeted on Friday (August 19).

A source close to the former Spice Girl says that she has been struggling to even lift baby Harper, and has been confined Steven Spielberg's California beach house that the family has been renting for the summer. "She has been pretty much housebound as she cannot really walk very much right now and she cannot bend to pick anything up," the source said.

Victoria and husband David Beckham are also parents to sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.

Victoria Beckham Recovering From Injury Since Harper's Birth | Celebrity Baby Scoop

[quote=Moongirl;2525353]Is it even possible for her to exercise in this condition?:
    Victoria’s been doing gentle post-natal exercises and 10 minutes of Pilates,” detailed the source. “In a few weeks’ time, she’ll pick up her normal gym routine again and start training with Tracy Anderson.”
    Well, she wasn't supposed to be doing much before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Victoria Beckham Recovering From Injury Since Harper's Birth

Victoria Beckham hasn't been seen out in public since giving birth to daughter Harper five-weeks ago and now we know why: the mom-of-four suffered a slipped disc while she was pregnant and the injury was exacerbated during her c-section delivery. "Victoria has a back condition. She is resting and receiving treatment," her spokesperson said in a statement.

Fortunately, the recovering mom found a way to get word out directly to her fans that she was on the mend.

"Thank u for your kind messages. I'm feeling much better and enjoying every precious minute with baby Harper, I'm so in love. X VB," Victoria Tweeted on Friday (August 19).

A source close to the former Spice Girl says that she has been struggling to even lift baby Harper, and has been confined Steven Spielberg's California beach house that the family has been renting for the summer. "She has been pretty much housebound as she cannot really walk very much right now and she cannot bend to pick anything up," the source said.

Victoria and husband David Beckham are also parents to sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.

Victoria Beckham Recovering From Injury Since Harper's Birth | Celebrity Baby Scoop
    Thats gotta suck. At least she'll have a nurse there to bend over & pick the baby up (or someone).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information