Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham is on the 'five hands' diet

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I'm on a very low carb diet & pee on ketosticks to make sure I am in Ketosis who CrossFits 5 x a week and I still have plenty of time for my son. Exercising & dieting only take up a small portion of the day.
    Have you been successful low-carbing? I tried it, but I missed bread so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Trust me, I am by no means a VB fantard, but why is everyone assuming she is not bonding or caring for her child? I didn't see any mention of this in the article.
    Same as when a celeb isn't seen carrying their kid out in public. If the dad or nanny is carrying the kid, it's auto-assumed the mum is a bad one and uninterested. People love to assume a lot of misogynist shit 'twould seem.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Elite Member

I'm on a very low carb diet & pee on ketosticks to make sure I am in Ketosis who CrossFits 5 x a week and I still have plenty of time for my son. Exercising & dieting only take up a small portion of the day.
    I'm on an extreme low carb right now and I've lost nearly 20 in 7 days. Crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    For me, the first 2 days were pretty hard. I missed my morning bagel terribly. Each day seems to be getting a little easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post

For me, the first 2 days were pretty hard. I missed my morning bagel terribly. Each day seems to be getting a little easier.
    Wow that's incredible. Congrats! When you say extreme low carb what does that mean? Do you feel good though?

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I miss certain things but then I pour myself a bowl of frozen berries and cover it up with coconut milk or heavy cream. I have been on LC for a few months now, it def gets easier with time. I feel wonderful my stomach issues have gone away. I pretty much view bread as something that totes yummier things into your mouth...I can use a fork or spoon for that. I pretty much follow the Paleo/Primal diet. Low Carb, med protein, high (healthy) fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    That is awesome!
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

To the low-carbers...be very vigilant about symptoms of depression. I never had any issue until I went low carb (although there must have been something there to be triggered) and doing Atkins for 3 months just about blew my life apart the depression came on so hard. I never personally made the connection until I read some articles that popped up on a newsfeed, but looking back, the timing was there and I haven't had a similar problem since I stopped low carb.

Carbohydrate Cravings and Depression (sorry for posting a WebMd link)

A Low Carbohydrate Diet May Cause Low*Mood
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Elite Member

That is awesome!
    Thanks! I actually feel pretty good. This diet isn't by choice, I'm diabetic and have been for over 15 years now. I've finally gotten to the stage where just being so so with my diet no longer works. So my dr. was adamant I do this diet along with injected medication for 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i'm sure she's breastfeeding because it burns a ton of calories, right?
    She didn't breastfeed any of the boys.
    She's so lame with all her diet stuff.

Red face Victoria Beckham doesn't look emaciated enough, goes on crash diet, looks stupid

It’s no secret that new moms want to shed the extra poundage they gained while expecting — but Victoria Beckham is taking it to a whole new level. The mom of four is reportedly disgusted with her 21-pound weight gain while pregnant with daughter Harper Seven, and is desperate to get back to pre-pregnancy form.

And that’s not all.

Victoria has gone into hiding and isn’t coming out of her poorly stocked cave until her body is what it was last year. How’s she going to do that, you ask? Easy. The Five Hands diet, of course. Never heard of it? Well, get ready, because this one’s a goodie.

An insider told Grazia (via the Daily Mail) that Beckham is embarking on the wacky Five Hands plan, which is a strict regime that consists of just five handfuls of food a day. A source told the fashion magazine that Victoria has cut out sugar and has been snacking on fist-sized portions of smoked salmon, prawns with chili, yellow-fin tuna sushi and scrambled eggs.

“Five days after giving birth, she started eating five high-protein meals a day accompanied by green vegetables, drinking gallons of water, and only snacking on goji berries and nuts,” claimed the source.

If you thought Victoria was too weak to exercise, think again. Doctors warned her against working out vigorously for at least eight weeks after her C-section, so she added a gentle workout to go with her new eating plan.

“Victoria’s been doing gentle post-natal exercises and 10 minutes of Pilates,” detailed the source. “In a few weeks’ time, she’ll pick up her normal gym routine again and start training with Tracy Anderson.”

Why is the former Spice Girl-turned-fashion designer doing all this? Victoria is trying to get her figure back in time for — wait for it — New York Fashion Week in September.

Is she for real? I thought having a loving husband and four children would be enough for her to realize where her priorities should lie. Nope. Instead, she’d rather look a certain way (and it’s all about appearance; health has nothing to do with this restrictive diet) than be healthy for her family. Ugh.

Victoria Beckham wants to return to her fighting weight - Dramarama
    sounds.. delightful
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Spammer!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Also- to the low-carbers: BE CAREFUL, slow and moderate when you start eating carbs again. When I did one of those diets for the first time, and then ate even a tiny bit of carbs, I gained weight and bloated like CRAZY. I swear, I have never gained weight so fast as when I was trying to transition out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    where have you been? don't you know that unless you quit your job, get fat and stop caring about your looks, you're a selfish bitch unworthy of being a mother?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Trust me, I am by no means a VB fantard, but why is everyone assuming she is not bonding or caring for her child? I didn't see any mention of this in the article.
    Juuust to clarify... I was just bitching bc I can. And bc the article stressed that she's 'hiding away' in a 'rented mansion' so she can lose weight.

She could very well be hanging out with her kids but being with the newborn doesn't exactly sound like the priority there.

Not that I give much of a shit. And besides, considering most celeb moms involvement with their kids, I actually think she's one of the better ones.

Does the 5 handfuls of food have to be YOUR hands? I'd have to rent a guy with Hulk hands to follow this diet....
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Pssst...has anyone told Grimm this was already posted?
    Victoria Beckham is on the 'five hands' diet

Meh, post-natal exercises are good, 10 min Pilates a day is not a big deal, 5 handful of meals - I doubt she was eating much more before, only during the pregnancy it wasn't raw fish but normal stuff.

I can't hate because it's a mental problem to want to look like a rail and I would not question of the quality of her behaviour as a mother based on keeping a strict diet. Just because she eats less it doesn't mean she doesn't care about her newborn and/or the rest of her family.

Having a baby and managing/doing or thinking about other stuff IS possible.

she looks good with the extra 21 lbs. she should keep it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information