Login to remove the ads!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Val Kilmer looks like a comic version of himself

Wait, stop the fuckin' bus..He dated Wonky McValtrex??? His ass is so off my hit it list.

Lookalikes

She was probably working that night Honeythorn, she's had all kinds of weird & wonderful "hook-ups" that convince me that she's been hooking for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Dayum!
    I know. He needs to go on that Lizard King diet stat!

I can still see the hot...it's hidden in there...somewhere.

I wish he'd cut his hair.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

His body looks *ok* in that suit but he looks so pudgy around the face
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    He reminds me of Vince Neil.
    Good one! with quite a bit of Mickey Rourke thrown in....

He did use to be a hottie, but word is he's always been an asshole. Pity. He was a really good actor. I think he has mental issues too though.

Still, I never thought he'd flame out the way he's done.

I loved his scenes with Graham Greene in "Thunderheart," great little semi-forgotten film. I guess from this Grammy nomination that he must still have his wonderful speaking voice, at least. Maybe he should sing more? His renditions of the Doors' songs were phenomenal to say the least.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Oh! I'd forgotten about that!

He looks like Val Kilmer, about 150 pounds later.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    He did use to be a hottie, but word is he's always been an asshole. Pity. He was a really good actor. I think he has mental issues too though.
    Ah, I had totally forgotten his reputation for being an asshole. Even Tom Sizemore thought he had room to call Val Kilmer an asshole.

A couple of quotes from directors he's worked with:

"There are two things I will never do in my life. I will never climb Mount Everest, and I will never work with Val Kilmer again. There isn't enough money in the world . . . I don't like Val Kilmer, I don't like his work ethic, and I don't ever want to be associated with him again . . . Will Rogers never met Val Kilmer."---John Frankenheimer, widely quoted after working with Kilmer on "The Island of Dr. Moreau"

"BUZZ magazine reported that after shooting Kilmer's last scene, director John Frankenheimer shouted, 'Cut! Now get that bastard off my set.'" --From PEOPLE, October 21, 1996

"Val is the most psychologically troubled human being I've ever worked with. The tools I used to work with him--tools of communication, of patience and understanding--were the tools I use on my five-year-old godson. Val is not just high-strung. I think he needs help. I say this to you only because I have said it to him." --Joel Schumacher quoted in PREMIERE, April 1997

I'd say yes probably.
    He has a very varying rep, I could find a couple of quotes from directors that think the sun shines out of his arse. I think it depends if you are trying to work with him or against him.
    He's very method, too.
    He was brought up a Christian Scientist & his brother died (practically in front of him?) when he was young.
    He also didn't get on with Tom Cruise when filming Top Gun. Kudos Val!

Oooh!
    "Val Kilmer was the best Batman," says guy who had Val Kilmer play Batman
    by Sean O'Neal
    10.12.11+ Share
    Ask any fan about their favorite person to don the cowl and play Batman, and “Val Kilmer” is likely to rank somewhere between “that guy who got body-slammed on the Las Vegas strip” and “George Clooney.” Ask director Joel Schumacher—as one IFC reporter did during a Trespass press conference—and you’ll get a not entirely unsurprising response: “For me, Val Kilmer was the best Batman,” Schumacher replied, having conducted a scientific poll of Joel Schumachers and received a 100-percent positive rating for his own Batman Forever, with a margin of error of +/- one Joel Schumacher. Somewhat redundantly pressed to explain his position, Schumacher continued, “I thought he looked great in the costume, and I thought he brought a depth to the role. I thought the relationship between Val and Nicole Kidman was very sexy.”
    Of course, no one is arguing Schumacher’s “sexy” defining of Kilmer and Kidman’s fire-starting chemistry—in that it was essentially two sticks rubbing together—given that Schumacher’s efforts to sex up Batman guaranteed that no story about him would ever be written that didn’t spur an involuntary, Tourette’s-like bark of “bat-nipples!” But as Entertainment Weekly notes, it’s something of a reversal of opinion for Schumacher, considering he and Kilmer reportedly got into a scuffle on set and were repeatedly at odds, leading to Kilmer leaving the franchise, and Schumacher giving postmortem interviews where he accused Kilmer of being “the most psychologically troubled human being I’ve ever worked with.” Of course, this could all be a matter of perspective, seeing as Schumacher is now forced to “take full responsibility” for the much, much worse follow-up, Batman & Robin, and also seeing as since then he’s made two movies with Nicolas Cage. Had he gotten his wish to have Cage play the Scarecrow in his third, aborted Batman film, he may have reached this conclusion a lot sooner.

I thought Val was sensational as Batman. Never had anyone agree with me though :s
    Jen84 likes this.

If you know you are capable of looking so beautiful, why ruin it? There are so many homely people out there, if you are naturally good looking, take care of your looks and be thankful!
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    If you know you are capable of looking so beautiful, why ruin it? There are so many homely people out there, if you are naturally good looking, take care of your looks and be thankful!
    I resent that comment. It's not ones mission iN life to maintain beauty simply because 'you COULD BE SO ATTRACTIVE, HOW SELFISH OF YOU WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE UGLY'. There are far more important things in life. What a vacuous existence; if the one goal in your life is to strive to maintain your most useless and transitory power.

I can understand you disagreeing with that comment, but why do you resent it?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information