Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Val Kilmer looks like a comic version of himself

I like chub fellows so I'd still tap it.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I'm first in line for the fattie crisco sex Venus!

Aye I like the larger gentleman too, but its not his weight thats offputting, its the red face and stringy blonde-gray hair combo. Blech!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I like some me fatties, so I can stand in line.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

He looks like a drunk, not like he's on steroids. What gets me is that he used to be so damn beautiful. It's Tom Berrenger all over again!
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

It's his genetic destiny
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

After looking at his IMDB photo, I think he might have a health condition that requires him to take a lot of steroid medication.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    After looking at his IMDB photo, I think he might have a health condition that requires him to take a lot of steroid medication.
    Did you even bother to read the previous conversation?
    Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Holy fuck! Is he just a drunken coked out mess, or does he have something wrong with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    He looks like he's on medical steroids. He has that bloated moon face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    WTF?

I dunno if there is something wrong with him or not, but his family were Christian Scientists (just one of the reasons why he clashed with Tommy Girl), so I'm not sure about the medical steroids.

It looks like he's getting ready to play Marlon Brando.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Reading prior parts of the conversation is obviously so beneath the great and wise Mohandas, der
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    It looks like he's getting ready to play Marlon Brando.
    Even at his megafattest, Brando was much prettier than this tub of lard.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Reading prior parts of the conversation is obviously so beneath the great and wise Mohandas, der
    And there was my error! Thanks for setting me on the right path Nancy!

Default Much Improved Mr Kilmer!

ho would want to light his fire these days? Former sex symbol Val Kilmer has piled on the pounds

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 8:24 AM on 13th February 2012

Despite a varied career with tenacious longevity, Val Kilmer will be forever associated with his breakthrough role in 1991's The Doors.
    Kilmer, now 52 , played legendary rocker Jim Morrison in the beloved Oliver Stone film, and was key to its success with his eerie portrayal of the beautiful but doomed musician.
    All lizard hips and leather trousers, Kilmer was as slinky as the star himself had been... and forever imprinted in our consciousness in that guise.

Heavy set: Val Kilmer cut a cumbersome figure on at the Grammy Awards held at LA's Staples Centre

But he was a far cry from that sinewy young man when he arrived at today's Grammy Awards.
    The untamed mane was evocative of Jim, but Val has piled on the pounds and lost definition particularly around his neck.
    He is, of course, years older than Morrison was when he died in Paris at the tender age of 27 from the result of a drug overdose.

Kilmer is nominated in the original In the Best Spoken Word Album category with his reading of The Mark Of Zorro.

The Lizard King: Kilmer gave an eerily evocative performance as the legendary frontman in 1991's The Doors

What a change: Val has filled out other the years, though his hair remains untamed

The eccentric star will certainly provide an aural - if not visual treat - if he wins and is therefore allowed to make a speech.

Kilmer has dated the likes of Cindy Crawford and Paris Hilton but looks a far cry from the man who women swooned over in his portrayal of Morrison in the 1991 film, The Doors.

The eccentric actor is about to take on the role of beloved American author, Mark Twain in his self-penned screenplay.
    Mark Twain and Mary Baker Eddy is 'a quirky, tender, tragicomic portrait of two contrasting lives, set against the backdrop of Gilded Age America.'

He writes: 'By 1900, Mark Twain was a colorful international celebrity — the most famous American in the world. He was also a comic genius who delighted in skewering religious hypocrisy with his irreverent humour.

Honour: Val has been nominated for a Grammy award in the spoken-voice category

'Eddy was nearly as famous and hugely controversial. Some said she was a spiritual genius. Her unconventional voice rankled male-dominated society and continues to spark debate a century later.

'In public, Twain satirized Eddy without mercy, using language that’s still wickedly funny. In private, he was consumed with questions about mind and body, life and death, illusion and reality, which he suspected only she could answer.'

Last year the actor contracted to sell his New Mexico ranch for an undisclosed amount.

Big star: But Kilmer will need to slim down to play the svelte Mark Twain

The 6,000-acre log-built house has four bedrooms, four bathrooms as well as several guest and staff houses.
    The property also boasts an equestrian complex if the new owner has a love of horses and was most recently listed for $18.5million although it originally came on the market in 2009 for $33million, according to Huffington Post.
    Kilmer once operated the Pecos River ranch as a bed and breakfast. It is the middle of beautiful wildlife where mountain lions, elk and deer freely roam.

Read more: Grammy Awards 2012: Former sex symbol Val Kilmer has piled on the pounds | Mail Online

Wonder if getting breakfast in bed delivered by the owner was a selling point? LOL

He reminds me of Vince Neil.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Dayum!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information