Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tracy Anderson can give you a body like Madonna's

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    That's the one I want to buy. I can't do two hours a day though that is insane for me. But I would be interested in her diet plan.
    I don't have it handy, but it's basically no dairy, sugar, flour...you know, eating clean. The only problem I have with it as it is laid out is that it is very low calorie and not enough protein. With the food selections she gives, it's about 900-1000 calories a day. Not enough. Especially when you are exercising for long periods of time each day.

Here's a few links that will give you a good idea of the workout. But I don't do 2 hours a day. Who has that kind of time? I do cardio interval training 3-4days a week on the treadmill and then I alternate the Tracy Anderson Mat moves with Exhale Core Fusion, NYC Ballet and Pilates. I'll do upper body/abs on cardio days and lower body on opposite days.

YouTube - Tracy Anderson Workout

Sculpt A-list arms fast!: Workouts: Self.com
    Celebrity Workout Moves - Tracy Anderson - Celebrity Trainer - Marie Claire

Thankyou very much for sharing that hotncmom. I will definitely check those clips out soon.

I did Madonna's workout... and it nearly killed me, says Ashley Pearson | Mail Online

Those have got to be the WORST before and after pictures I've ever seen.

Seriously she looks the same and I think the clothes were selected to hide that fact.

"before" in pink. "After" in taupe. ZOMG I hardly recognized her!

Here she is working out with Gwyneth. Nice gym.

Gwyneth Paltrow's Workout Routine - Oprah.com

That pic of Tracy Anderson in the original post is NOT my ideal at all. She looks overly muscular and unfeminine for my taste. No wonder she thinks Vadge looks so good.

Elite Member

See if this changes your mind. Live footage from a photoshoot for Fitness Rx magazine. I would kill for a body like hers:

YouTube - Behind the Scenes with FitnessRx for Women Cover Model Tracy Anderson's Photoshoot

I feel like throwing up.

I guess it is IT.

Joking aside, I pay nothing to exercise, nor should anyone. The streets are there for anyone, and that is where I prance.

It gets me how IT and Fishy seem to have a gym of their own.

It isn't necessary. I get my butt off my chair after one or two coffees and go running and exploring. I get very good exercise, trust me.

Yes, you're right, she looks much better on the cover, more feminine. But it looks totally different than the OP pic, where she definitely looks bulkier and more muscular. I like her body on the cover, not the first one.

^ In the shot in the black swimsuit, she looks like she's been sprayed or greased up to show highlight/show the definition.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

I think you can have an as hot or almost as hot body like her without starving yourself or working out 12 hours a week. I'd rather be not super tight like her and eat delicious food and work out only 4 times a week.

Gwyneth says in that video clip "I work freaking hard. This is no accident..." She looks horrible. Like a saggy preying mantis. Sorry but I'd rather be chubby than skinny/flabby like that. She and Madonna look gross. Not at all enviable.

Oh and psssst Gwyneth: Time to invest in a support bra. Those puppies are hanging low.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That pic of Tracy Anderson in the original post is NOT my ideal at all. She looks overly muscular and unfeminine for my taste. No wonder she thinks Vadge looks so good.
    I had problems reading the article I was SO distracted by how fake her abs look!

This photo is promoting her sessions on ebay.... look at her abs!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Gwyneth says in that video clip "I work freaking hard. This is no accident..." She looks horrible. Like a saggy preying mantis. Sorry but I'd rather be chubby than skinny/flabby like that. She and Madonna look gross. Not at all enviable.

Oh and psssst Gwyneth: Time to invest in a support bra. Those puppies are hanging low.
    I know - can she make them reach her knees yet?

Can you believe that they as selling these exercise session on ebay? Guess Gwynnie's gym isn't bringing them in like she thought it would.... Tracy Anderson Private Training Session, New York - eBay (item 200327106611 end time Apr-12-09 16:00:00 PDT)

Wonder how long it'll be before she defrauds Gwynnie too?

Knowing her background (or rather lack of it since as far as I am aware she has NO professional qualifications) I found this article interesting/funny... The Tracy Anderson Lie : The Home of Brian St. Pierre Training

This “trainer” is a bullshit scam artist. She has absolutely no understanding of human anatomy, physiology or biomechanics. She is not making people healthier. Her clients get thin because she puts them on sub 1,000 calorie diets. I’m serious, check it out here. This is not a recipe for glowing health. It really pisses me off how shit like this is perpetually recommended to women who actually need real help.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I don't have it handy, but it's basically no dairy, sugar, flour...you know, eating clean. The only problem I have with it as it is laid out is that it is very low calorie and not enough protein. With the food selections she gives, it's about 900-1000 calories a day. Not enough. Especially when you are exercising for long periods of time each day.
    Yep - US mag published it a while ago...
    This is just for week one but there are 3 weeks of this stuff.... Obviously this is NOT a diet for serious weight loss, just the odd pound of two.... However the worrying thing is that she has people doing this for weeks - and quotes "week six" in her training stuff.
    As someone under taking a weightloss program with a properly trained dietician, I've been advise 1-2lb per week and no more for safe & long term weight loss.

The Diet
    This short-term diet “ensures you lose between 3 and 5 pounds a week,” says Anderson. The diet bans processed food, dairy and all spices (“They’re bloating and upset your digestive system, which causes you to store fat”), oil and sauces (“They’re just added calories”), discourages drinking alcohol or caffeine (sip 1.5 to 3 liters of water daily instead) and prescribes one serving of whole-grain carbs a day. Once you’re at your target weight, adopt a healthy but less restrictive diet.
    Below are three weeks’ worth of menus. You can follow as is, or mix and match complete days’ menus to your liking.
    WEEK ONE
    Sunday
    Breakfast
    1 cup Kashi cereal, with ½ cup plain — or vanilla — nonfat rice milk
    Lunch
    3 oz grilled chicken breast — or fresh turkey breast (no deli meat!) — with ½ cup each of chopped cucumber and tomatoes
    Snack
    1 cup mixed berries (try raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
    Dinner
    1 cup organic pasta with ½ cup steamed spinach
    Monday
    Breakfast
    1 cup Kashi cereal, with ½ cup plain—or vanilla—nonfat rice milk
    Lunch
    2 hardboiled eggs with ½ cup each of baby carrots and cherry tomatoes
    Dinner
    3 to 5 oz grilled sea bass with ½ cup steamed spinach
    Tuesday
    Breakfast
    1 cup steel-cut oatmeal made with water and ½ cup fresh blueberries
    Lunch
    3 oz grilled chicken breast — or fresh turkey breast (no deli meat!) — with ½ cup each of chopped cucumber and tomatoes
    Snack
    1 cup mixed berries (try raspberries, blueberries or red grapes)
    Dinner
    3 to 5 oz grilled salmon with ½ cup steamed broccoli
    Wednesday
    Breakfast
    Lunch
    ½ cup each of fresh spinach, beet root, tomatoes and cucumbers, with 2 tsp tahini
    Snack
    1 snack cup of sugar-free Jell-O
    Dinner
    3 to 5 oz grilled chicken breast with ½ cup steamed spinach
    Thursday
    Breakfast
    Lunch
    2 hard-boiled eggs with 4 to 5 celery sticks and 4 to 5 carrot sticks
    Dinner
    1 cup penne pasta with ½ cup each of steamed spinach and chopped steamed tomatoes
    Friday
    Breakfast
    Lunch
    3 oz fresh turkey breast with ¼ cup each of cucumbers, alfalfa sprouts and beets, plus 1 slice whole-grain bread
    Snack
    1 cup fresh strawberries
    Dinner
    3 to 5 oz grilled sea bass with ½ cup steamed fresh green beans
    Saturday
    Breakfast
    2 poached eggs with 3 slices veggie bacon
    Lunch
    1 whole-grain wrap with ¼ cup of chopped avocado and ½ cup each of chopped cucumber and tomatoes
    Snack
    10 to 15 red grapes
    Dinner
    3 to 5 oz grilled chicken breast with ½ cup steamed spinach
    News - Madonna's Trainer: How to Lose 20 Pounds in 6 Weeks | Usmagazine.com
    Last edited by Novice; April 10th, 2009 at 02:11 PM.

Agree

She looks way better in the second pic. The first is too harsh.

I have a question... why are people always saying Tracy Anderson is shady? What is behind that? What did she do?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

they made her head/face bigger in the 2nd pic, thats why you like it

and that "diet" is sure to have those affects on someone; its just hard as fuck to actually stick to it. good luck to anyone who sucks it up and does it though!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Agree

She looks way better in the second pic. The first is too harsh.

I have a question... why are people always saying Tracy Anderson is shady? What is behind that? What did she do?
    OK, since I mentioned it can I go first?
    1) No fitness or coaching training or certifications - she was "just" a (wanna be?) ballet dancer
    2) No Nutrician training or certification (plus I strongly suspect her to be bulemic or similar due to all these reports while being interviewed that she sate 30 oreos/a whole apple pie/the entire bread basket / etc etc)
    3) Closed her studio in IN whilst retaining all clients monies to run around the world with Madonna & Gwynnie (mounting to in some cases thousands of dollars)
    4) The LA school appears to be shady to - set up with someone else's money and I'm positive that she's taken court action against TA who "cut her out" of the business whilst retaining the cash
    4) Exercises appear to be a rehash of already well known tried & tested tecniques.

So, you see thats why I'm waiting for her to cut & run on Gwynnie when a "bigger" star comes along....

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

well im convinced of her shadiness thanks novice!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information