Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Spelling

that's not what I describe as a healthy body! Tori Spelling Scary Skinny Bikini Pictures - Hollywood Backwash

Hit By Ban Bus!

I feel sorry for her -- neither of her parents are what you would call attractive -- she had no chance at being pretty. And the boob job, tragic!

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post

that's not what I describe as a healthy body! Tori Spelling Scary Skinny Bikini Pictures - Hollywood Backwash
    Thanks for bringing us back to reality.

Her body looks just fine here.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by suzan View Post
    Call me crazy.. BUT I WANT HER BODY! Only. not the face please hahahaa!

SHE LOOKS WOW!

Tori Spelling & Her Beach Babies | Celebrity Baby Scoop
    she has NO muscle tone (esp around her abs) and very bad scarring from her boob job.... why would you want that?

She doesn't look good, she's put a bit of weight back on but still isn't toning her muscle.... I'm waiting for all this idiots to age then we'll see how "healthly" they really were!

^ thank you I was just wondering where the muscle tone is 'cause all I see is just an undernourished woman. And that thing, whatever that is on her thigh, you can only see when you are way too thin. Same happened to Amy Winehouse and Nicole Richie when they were so freaking thin.

That thing on her thigh...you mean her hip flexor? You can easily see mine and I'm an athletic 136lb at 5'9.
    She has muscle tone, she's simply very cut.

I don't think that she's cut at all, the area between her ribcage is concave & flacide, not protecting her internal organs at all.
    At her weight if she had any muscle tone it would be obvious.

I'm not expecting her to look like this (below), but some tone would be nice... plus there is a world of difference between these photos & her abs.

Can you believe the difference?

This is 2001 2002
    She needs to get her eyebrows back!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Those bulging eyes! There is a surgery that can make the lids close more. She's had other ps, nose and those tragic boobs. Why not this? I have an eye disease and have exophthalmous and dr is going to perform this surgery on one eye. For me it is not considered cosmetic because it causes me serious eye problems.

its not concave thats the beginnings of a sunburn on her abs....

Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Yes it is but her ribs are still sticking out & its concave inbetween

(I looked at other photos to see if I could cooberate what I was seeing..... it wasn't nice!)

ok i will agree to a little concave but the sunburn definately makes it look worse than it really is.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Yeah it does.

I still can't believe that I can still see after checking all those photos! LOL!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I don't think she has the bone structure to have plastic surgery that would greatly improve her looks.

The only part of Tori's face that I don't really like is her eyes. They are too bulgy, but what can you do about that, you know?

I don't think she's as bad as most people think. There are A LOT uglier. A LOT.
    Unfortunately both her parents are unattractive, and she got the worst from both. I actually feel sorry for her. I agree that there is probably not too much more that can be done to ever make her face actually pretty.

I'll admit my dirty little secret that I sometimes watch her show. I find her likeable, and hey, her husband finds her hot, and I guess that is what counts. She seems like a good mom, and too, seems to love her children very much. I know it's all done for the cameras, but I think she might be as adoring a mother as she is on camera.

As for money, she earns her own and I admire her for that. Her father, with all his money left her under a million dollars. I think he left the bulk of it to his fug wife Candy. Maybe he knew it would be good for Tori to not leave her an enormous amount of money, so she would have to work for a living, and it would perhaps fix the rift that exists between her and her mother (I saw a show where Candy takes you through her 56,000 sq ft house! She doesn't even know how many bathrooms she has! geez!).

As for the boobs, she should sue the doctor. They are truly horrid.
    That big indentation between them is awful, and they are crooked. I would keep those things covered up until they can be fixed! There is a thread here about ugly boob jobs, you have to go look, it's scary that women do this to themselves and think it looks good.

There is surgery she can have on her eyes. I have exopthalmus from a disease, and it affected one eye more than the other. Most people can't notice it, but I sure can, and it causes me many problems with my eye. Opthmalogist is going to do something to the muscle in my lid so my lid covers my eye better. Mine is necessary and not considered cosmetic (as I said in an earlier post), but she can have this done. Might make her eyes look better.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information