Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Spelling

Hit By Ban Bus!

Of course she's not anorexic. She's just in denial and/or on drugs. I'm just not wishing death on her because she has kids.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Way to play up your huge head by dropping the weight.
    ha haa ! !
    Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    She has an unfortunate shape of a head...
    Looks like a warped melon that fell off the tree and hit every branch down.
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    just disappear already u ugly hag!
    Ha haaa... that was good!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

I found a Grazia magazine on the train last week that had this exact same article along with some nasty bikini pictures of Tori. She seriously has the worst boob job in Hollywood. The cover pic is from Grazia Daily: Grazia Daily Home. The pictures from inside the mag I had to dig up elsewhere from google and them in a daily mail article.

'I'm not anorexic,' says Tori Spelling as she munches poolside on a club sandwich

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 5:02 PM on 27th May 2009

Tori Spelling has hit back at weight critics by confidently showing off her slender figure in a bikini.
    The former Beverly Hills, 90210 actress happily munched on a club sandwich as she relaxed poolside in Palm Springs, silencing reports she is suffering from an eating disorder.
    The 36-year-old admits she is thinner than she would prefer, but attributes her recent weight loss to her busy lifestyle, which included caring for her two children Liam, two, and Stella, 11 months.

Enlarge

Chowing down: Tori Spelling munches on a club sandwich as she holidays with her family, including son Liam (pictured) in Palm Springs, California

Clearly confident with her body, the blonde actress showed off her slender frame in a blue bikini as she hung out by the pool with her kids and husband Dean McDermott.
    Showing her healthy appetite, Tori enjoyed a club sandwich and French fries - the actress's favourite food.
    When she discussed her weight loss in a recent interview, Tori admitted she had a weakness for chips.
    She told People magazine: 'I do try to feed the kids healthy but Liam loves fries - I have to admit, we are a fry family.'

Slender: Tori denied reports she was anorexic but acknowledged 'I look thin in photos'
    Tori and Dean, 42, are currently enjoying a few days relaxation after what has been a busy year so far.
    As well as caring for Liam and Stella, Tori has also launched a parenting book Mommywood, guest starred in two episodes of the new 90210 and filmed a fourth season of their reality TV show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.
    When Tori launched her book nearly two months ago, she was barraged with criticism of her weight.
    But the actress insisted she was naturally skinny and her busy lifestyle had taken it toll on her physically.

Baby love: Tori cuddles up to baby daughter Stella, who turns one on June 9, in the pool

She told People: 'I wish they could flash back to what my old body was before I got pregnant, which was pretty much this.
    'But I get it. I acknowledge that I look thin in those photos. Obviously I don't want to lose any more weight, and I think, "Yeah, I could stand to gain a few pounds," but I am healthy. I'm just crazy busy and being a mom.
    'I'm the first to admit that sometimes I don't have the time to sit down for a well-balanced meal.'
    Her husband of three years Dean added: 'I can tell you right now, there is no way in hell that I would ever let my wife get unhealthy.'

Revealing: Tori's plunging neckline showed off her slightly wonky cleavage

Content: Tori is all smiles as she plays in the pool with her children

'I'm not anorexic,' says Tori Spelling as she munches poolside on a club sandwich | Mail Online

More pictures

^Personally I think she's pretty close to Nicole Richie status (when she was at her worst)

Tori 'I'm not anorexic' Spelling looks painfully thin in a bikini on family trip to Hawaii | Mail Online

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks disgusting. And those boobs? ewww! She just reminded me of Nicole Richie I dont know why

Ok,these pictures are convincing. Her arms look like pure bones. But I bet, if she pumped a little iron she'd look toned and not anorexic.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Can you imagine what she would look like without the misshapen coconuts on her chest? She would look like a starving Ethiopian child .
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

That bikini is LOADS better - it hides a lot of the lumps & bumps; however she stomach seriously needs some tone to that muscle

She does look like she's gained some weight here tho...

it sounds like she's done something about it
    'I acknowledge that I look thin in those photos. Obviously I don't want to lose any more weight, and I think, "Yeah, I could stand to gain a few pounds," but I am healthy,' she told America's People magazine.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Call me crazy.. BUT I WANT HER BODY! Only. not the face please hahahaa!

SHE LOOKS WOW!

Tori Spelling & Her Beach Babies | Celebrity Baby Scoop

She IS toned. I like, but the tits and face are a little tragic. 5 lbs wouldn't hurt, just to soften her a little.

I hate to say it but I think she looks alright (sans the boobs and face). I also like her bikini and the douche hub looks kinda hot there

I reckon a hairstyle change would do her the world of good. Maybe with a nice chocolatey brown colour and bangs, and those glasses help too. Might make her look a bit less alien.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Seeing her preggo pics, I can see why she starved herself to that thin.... The latest beach pics: yeah a couple of pounds would find a good place on her body but she's starting to look good.

her body is ok
    she should go for a darker shade (natural) bangs and huge glasses

you can count ribs, her implants have contraction
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information