Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    From Perez (obviously)

Waist up, I don't think she looks so bad here. I think it's a good angle for her face/neck and the glasses help. Looks like she stole Nicole Richie's legs though.
    See, the face doesn't look bad here. It's her eyes that make her unattractive. She should wear these glasses all the time. Never take them off.

Default Tori Spelling: I'm not anorexic

Tori Spelling knows her slim figure has been the subject of rumors – and now the mom of two addresses speculation that she's battling an eating disorder.

"Oh my God, I'm not anorexic," Spelling tells PEOPLE in a new interview. "I acknowledge that I look thin in photos. I get it."

Spelling, 35, also says that she is thin enough having lost 40 pounds since giving birth to daughter Stella last year. "Obviously I don't want to lose any more weight, " she says. "But people haven't seen me not pregnant in two and a half years. I'm eating healthy, I just have a crazy lifestyle."

Does she ever. With her second book, Mommywood, hitting stores Tuesday, Spelling also has been filming episodes of the CW's 90210 and the fourth season of her reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, starring her husband Dean McDermott, 42 and their kids, Liam, 2, and Stella, 10 months. Spelling will also appear on HSN May 18 and 19 promoting her jewelry collection – and helms her own kids clothing line, Little Maven.

Too Busy to Eat Right

"I'm so blessed to have as many jobs that I have, but I do agree that there needs to be some downtime," she says of her hectic schedule that can leave little time for proper meals.

"I'm the first to admit that sometimes I don't have the time to sit down for a well-balanced meal," she tells PEOPLE. "Usually like you kind of just finish whatever your child doesn't eat. I'm like, 'Cool, you have a few pieces of hot dog left and one broccoli floret and a fry, I'll take it.' "

While her relationship with her mother, Candy, remains rocky, Spelling is resolved to have a healthy relationship with her own children and to be a good example for them to look up to.

"I want to be a positive role-model for my daughter," she says. "The last thing I want to put out there is that it's acceptable to be too thin or have an eating disorder because you're in Hollywood. I have two kids that I need to be healthy for because they need their mom."

Tori Spelling: I'm Not Anorexic - Mommywood, Tori Spelling : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Shut it. No one cares.

oh the "i'm so busy i can't eat" line.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    oh the "i'm so busy i can't eat" line.

I know. Such a tired line of BS.

It's call major laxatives...I've heard from first hand accounts. Gross!

What's crazy is that she doesn't look so thin on the 90210 episode tonight. I remember seeing photos of the episode and she looked really thin on those.

"I'm the first to admit that sometimes I don't have the time to sit down for a well-balanced meal," she tells PEOPLE. "Usually like you kind of just finish whatever your child doesn't eat. I'm like, 'Cool, you have a few pieces of hot dog left and one broccoli floret and a fry, I'll take it.' "

Uhm, if she has enough time for her kid to eat, then she has enough time for her to eat as well. I have a friend that has an ED and only eats her kid's leftovers. Tori is speaking out of her (dolem alleged) laxative explosive ass!

That face is a nightmare

She was always thin.

Does not matter if she is thin or fat she is still homely.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Tori Spelling denies she’s anorexic despite photographic evidence

Tori Spelling knows her slim figure has been the subject of rumors – and now the mom of two addresses speculation that she’s battling an eating disorder. “Oh my God, I’m not anorexic,” Spelling tells PEOPLE in a new interview. “I acknowledge that I look thin in photos. I get it.”
    Spelling, 35, also says that she is thin enough having lost 40 pounds since giving birth to daughter Stella last year. “Obviously I don’t want to lose any more weight, ” she says. “But people haven’t seen me not pregnant in two and a half years. I’m eating healthy, I just have a crazy lifestyle.”
    “I’m so blessed to have as many jobs that I have, but I do agree that there needs to be some downtime,” she says of her hectic schedule that can leave little time for proper meals… I’m the first to admit that sometimes I don’t have the time to sit down for a well-balanced meal,” she tells PEOPLE. “Usually like you kind of just finish whatever your child doesn’t eat. I’m like, ‘Cool, you have a few pieces of hot dog left and one broccoli floret and a fry, I’ll take it.’ ”
    “I want to be a positive role-model for my daughter,” she says. “The last thing I want to put out there is that it’s acceptable to be too thin or have an eating disorder because you’re in Hollywood. I have two kids that I need to be healthy for because they need their mom.”
    [From People]

Gawd this bitch fug. All head and wonky boobs. I still cant belive Dean remains sober while looking at that.

If you have to deny anorexia rumors, something is wrong. Eating disorder, too many drugs, something.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

She's hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    If you have to deny anorexia rumors, something is wrong. Eating disorder, too many drugs, something.
    realizing that your useless, famewhoring, weasel-eyed husband married you and knocked you up a couple times just to try and get his hands on your daddy's money....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information