Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tori Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Jansi View Post
    Unfortunately both her parents are unattractive, and she got the worst from both. I actually feel sorry for her. I agree that there is probably not too much more that can be done to ever make her face actually pretty.

I'll admit my dirty little secret that I sometimes watch her show. I find her likeable, and hey, her husband finds her hot, and I guess that is what counts. She seems like a good mom, and too, seems to love her children very much. I know it's all done for the cameras, but I think she might be as adoring a mother as she is on camera.

As for money, she earns her own and I admire her for that. Her father, with all his money left her under a million dollars. I think he left the bulk of it to his fug wife Candy. Maybe he knew it would be good for Tori to not leave her an enormous amount of money, so she would have to work for a living, and it would perhaps fix the rift that exists between her and her mother (I saw a show where Candy takes you through her 56,000 sq ft house! She doesn't even know how many bathrooms she has! geez!).

As for the boobs, she should sue the doctor. They are truly horrid.
    That big indentation between them is awful, and they are crooked. I would keep those things covered up until they can be fixed! There is a thread here about ugly boob jobs, you have to go look, it's scary that women do this to themselves and think it looks good.

There is surgery she can have on her eyes. I have exopthalmus from a disease, and it affected one eye more than the other. Most people can't notice it, but I sure can, and it causes me many problems with my eye. Opthmalogist is going to do something to the muscle in my lid so my lid covers my eye better. Mine is necessary and not considered cosmetic (as I said in an earlier post), but she can have this done. Might make her eyes look better.
    Oh Please! i watch her show too and I really don't feel sorry for her. she needs to shut up the whining on every show about how her mom. she does work alot and seems to manage to spend time with her kids and husband - that's good, most people DO. She and Candy have both kept that feud going and both have benefitted from it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh Please! i watch her show too and I really don't feel sorry for her. she needs to shut up the whining on every show about how her mom. she does work alot and seems to manage to spend time with her kids and husband - that's good, most people DO. She and Candy have both kept that feud going and both have benefitted from it.
    I've got both her books and fuckme! she' does whinge about it A LOT!

I have issues with my family but its even too much for me! She needs to get therapy if she can't get over it, or shut up about it if she is.

the episode on last night was when Guncles (Scout & Bill) got married ... and damned if the happy gay wedding didn't make her cry over her mom... and then decide (on camera) to invite her mom to Stella's birthday party (to be filmed) as the last chance... and we ALL know what happened then, don't we?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    the episode on last night was when Guncles (Scout & Bill) got married ... and damned if the happy gay wedding didn't make her cry over her mom... and then decide (on camera) to invite her mom to Stella's birthday party (to be filmed) as the last chance... and we ALL know what happened then, don't we?
    Yes, I thought the SAME thing.
    And we all know her mother has said again and again she will not be on that show.. SO that will be another woe is me, pity party show.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    Yes, I thought the SAME thing.
    And we all know her mother has said again and again she will not be on that show.. SO that will be another woe is me, pity party show.
    Her mom won't be on the show, but she can write ridiculous open rants on the internet to her daughter.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Her mom won't be on the show, but she can write ridiculous open rants on the internet to her daughter.
    Link to rant?

put candy spelling in the search box and see what pops up
    Alternitively google is your friend.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    put candy spelling in the search box and see what pops up
    Alternitively google is your friend.
    Thanks, I know about google.

I just thought you might have link handy so I wouldn't have to go through a million sites. Could not open Candy's supposed "official site", but found a portion of letter elsewhere. Also found info about Candy speaking on radio, and subsequently claiming she did not intend to create headlines. uh huh. She also blamed Tori for killing Aaron. Nice. What a completely awful thing to say. I wouldn't speak to her either.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sunday, July 26th 2009
    Candy Spelling Needs A Hobby

A little while ago, Tori Spelling invited her mother to her daughter's 1st birthday party. Candy never met her granddaughter, so Tori thought this might be a good time. Candy turned that shit down, because cameras from Tori's reality show were going to be at that party. Candy already queefed about it to the media a zillion times, but she's not done. Oh no. Porky Pig's long-lost twin sissy slithered into her letting writing room and punched out an open rant which she *exclusively* gave to TMZ. Yeah, so the next time your mother tells you off under her breath in front of everyone at Thanksgiving dinner, just be thankful that your mother is not Candy Spelling.

This is the ball of farts the over-aged lunatic wrote. Sprinkle a little Pepto dust in your eyes, CLUE LIGHTS and read on:
    EXCLUSIVE TO: TMZ.COM

TO: MIDDLE-AGED REALITY SHOW STARS (LIKE MY DAUGHTER)

I Know many middle-aged people have issues about their parents and their upbringing. I did. My memories didn't match all those of my mother, and, funny thing, it's the same way with my daughter.

Life has consequences. What you say is on the record. Other people have feelings.

I have a vested interest in this subject. My daughter, Tori's, two-part season finale revolves around my granddaughter's first birthday party and how she has made what seems like an agonizing decision to invite me.

Cue music. Cue sideways glaces. Clue Lights.

I did get an invitation just in time for the RSVP deadline. I'm sure its delivery will be on next week's episode with some comment about my house or driveway or street or something they won't like. I wonder if that will be spread out over one part or two. Sigh.

A big party wasn't how I envisioned meeting my granddaughter for the first time; but, hey, this is Hollywood, and my grandchildren have become reality show props, too. At the time I emailed "yes," I didn't realize I was being set up for a two-parter, even though it was clear I was being invited to be part of a segment for my daughter's reality show.

Spoiler alert. Don't read this if you plan to sit through an hour of people looking at their watches and saying "she's late." I decided my first meeting with my granddaughter should be on !important home video, not primetime cable; so I emailed that i would not be attending.
    She goes on to blab more, but this is the gist of it.
    When even TMZ stops publishing Candy's ridiculousness, she's going to have to shout her rants on Hollywood Blvd. like an authentic crazy person does. I can't wait for that day to arrive.
    And this almost made me feel a little bad for Tori, but then I remembered how her soul-bruising acting skills pretty much ruined The House of Yes for me......

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

its sad but her mum look slightly better

Quote Originally Posted by Jansi View Post
    Sunday, July 26th 2009
    Candy Spelling Needs A Hobby

A little while ago, Tori Spelling invited her mother to her daughter's 1st birthday party. Candy never met her granddaughter, so Tori thought this might be a good time. Candy turned that shit down, because cameras from Tori's reality show were going to be at that party. Candy already queefed about it to the media a zillion times, but she's not done. Oh no. Porky Pig's long-lost twin sissy slithered into her letting writing room and punched out an open rant which she *exclusively* gave to TMZ. Yeah, so the next time your mother tells you off under her breath in front of everyone at Thanksgiving dinner, just be thankful that your mother is not Candy Spelling.

This is the ball of farts the over-aged lunatic wrote. Sprinkle a little Pepto dust in your eyes, CLUE LIGHTS and read on:
    EXCLUSIVE TO: TMZ.COM
    TO: MIDDLE-AGED REALITY SHOW STARS (LIKE MY DAUGHTER)
    I Know many middle-aged people have issues about their parents and their upbringing. I did. My memories didn't match all those of my mother, and, funny thing, it's the same way with my daughter.
    Life has consequences. What you say is on the record. Other people have feelings.
    I have a vested interest in this subject. My daughter, Tori's, two-part season finale revolves around my granddaughter's first birthday party and how she has made what seems like an agonizing decision to invite me.
    Cue music. Cue sideways glaces. Clue Lights.
    I did get an invitation just in time for the RSVP deadline. I'm sure its delivery will be on next week's episode with some comment about my house or driveway or street or something they won't like. I wonder if that will be spread out over one part or two. Sigh.
    A big party wasn't how I envisioned meeting my granddaughter for the first time; but, hey, this is Hollywood, and my grandchildren have become reality show props, too. At the time I emailed "yes," I didn't realize I was being set up for a two-parter, even though it was clear I was being invited to be part of a segment for my daughter's reality show.
    Spoiler alert. Don't read this if you plan to sit through an hour of people looking at their watches and saying "she's late." I decided my first meeting with my granddaughter should be on !important home video, not primetime cable; so I emailed that i would not be attending.
    She goes on to blab more, but this is the gist of it.
    When even TMZ stops publishing Candy's ridiculousness, she's going to have to shout her rants on Hollywood Blvd. like an authentic crazy person does. I can't wait for that day to arrive.
    And this almost made me feel a little bad for Tori, but then I remembered how her soul-bruising acting skills pretty much ruined The House of Yes for me......

Posted by: Michael K

Source: Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    I think that you'll find that this has already been posted in the appropriate section.... Candy Spelling writes a letter to Tori Spelling.. through TMZ

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    If I'm ever so unfortunate to have an ungrateful fucking bug eyed camel headed daughter who writes a couple shitty books & has several reality shows that center around hating on me, she's getting herself a shitty letter too.... and NO fucking inheritance. I watch Tori's show & sympathize but .... dayum that horse is dead, dead, dead & its bones are dust, dust, dust. leave it alone!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

It's like PB has come back from the dead.

Mods can still see the deleted post.
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; July 30th, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

what?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

There was a post in there.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information