Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiffani Thiessen likes being fat, so fuck off

so much win in this thread! Thanks guys!!!!
    Last edited by Novice; September 18th, 2010 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Just give it some time, maybe a few months extra before the "I lost 50 pounds" cover story.
    Tyra Banks Syndrome. She was on the verge of becoming a fat advocate when the tabloid pictures were released. Then she lost the weight and appeared on her show in a bikini to prove it. "It's the principle of the thing, but who needs principles now that I'm thin again!" Celebrities are such hypocrites The worse they are the more desperately they want to be taken seriously.

A*O

Wait - you mean that women put on weight during pregnancy and can't instantly snap back to a size 000? Oh My God, now it all makes sense!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Bronze Member

Tiffani has always been a bit bigger than the skeletal celebs.
    I vaguely remember years ago her being engaged to some musician(maybe during the 90210 years?). She said in an interview he called her a mudflap girl or something like that. She thought that was a huge compliment compared to what she usually heard. I gathered then that she gets a lot of crap about being curvy.
    Maybe she is being pre-emptive before people bitch about her weight once she's back on White Collar. I personally have always thought her weight distributes really well, more of a Marilyn Monroe type as opposed to a Jennifer Love Hewitt(when she's bigger) type. I have no idea why it was ever really an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Wait - you mean that women put on weight during pregnancy and can't instantly snap back to a size 000? Oh My God, now it all makes sense!
    Unless you are Gisele Whatthefuck.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

I can't find any fatty pics of her.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

^^Me either. I wanted to what this "fat" looked like.

I want to know if she should eat a gun or not.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

*snort* is she going to be having hot crisco fattie sex?

I want to know if we should send her invites to our Crisco orgy. She better be a legit fatty.

Her pic will have to go to committee. Too fat and she gets the gun as a parting gift. Too skinny, i don't know, ass kicked? Just fat enough, big can o' crisco!

Elite Member

I saw one picture of her when she was probably 36 weeks pregnant and SHOCKER.. she looked 36 weeks pregnant. I have issues with a pregnant person being called fat. It's unnecessary. No one likes having the extra pregnancy weight, but geesh, the majority of us loose it and some. Big deal.

fgg

How Tiffani Thiessen Is Losing the Baby Weight

Less than four months after she gave birth, Tiffani Thiessen vows to lose her baby weight before she even considers having Baby No. 2.

"It takes some time, but I'm doing my best," Thiessen, 36, told UsMagazine.com at the Juno Baby Celebrity Launch in NYC Saturday. "I had a really nice pregnancy. Knock on wood if we have others it'll be the same."

How does the White Collar star, who gained 50 pounds while pregnant, plan to drop the final 20 pounds?

"I work out with my trainer here in New York, and then soon as I finish the show next week, I go back to L.A. and I'll work out with my trainer there," she said. "My goal is to be back where I was at the end of the year."

To slim down, the actress -- who exercises up to five days a week -- began varying her workout routine after welcoming daughter Harper Renn with husband Brady Smith.

"I was a runner before and I just started running again," she told Us. "And I do weight training, yoga and Pilates. I mix it up because I get so bored. I like to do a variety of stuff."

Still, the new mom insists she isn't feeling any pressure to look a certain way.

"Give yourself a break! Give yourself time," she said. "They say it takes a year [to get back in shape], and sometimes it does, so don't stress about it."

She looks lovely as she is.

It takes 9 months to get that way...my drs always told me to give it some times and not to stress out about it, you have enough of a life change as it is so just enjoy it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information