Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Tara Reid

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks ill. She needs to get her shit together, because she is too damn old to be doing the shit that she does (whatever that may be).

she looks like she has a really bad skin elasticity issue. like if she loses any weight somewhere the skin does not shrink back. i'm bad like this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    She and Donatella Versace have the exact same body.
    Have they ever been photographed or seen together? Maybe they're the same person.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Actress Tara Reid looked slimmer than ever during a shopping trip in Los Angeles on Thursday.
    The 38-year-old revealed her increasingly and dramatically tiny frame by wearing a top which showed off her stomach and skintight jeans.
    The actress was joined by her boyfriend Erez Eisen, from the band Infected Mushroom and his two children from a previous relationship.

Dramatic weight loss: Tara Reid looked incredibly slim while shopping in LA on Thursday

Tara, who has raised concern on a number of occasions over the years due to her weight, looked very frail, while her legs were noticeably slimmer than in recent months.
    She wore a patterned zip top which jeans, wedge trainers and a black tasselled handbag.
    It is not known how Tara met Erez but the pair have been all but inseparable since she encouraged fans to watch his band Infected Mushroom - an Israeli psychedelic dance duo - at last year's Coachella music festival.

Family day out: Tara's boyfriend Erez Eisen and his daughters joined her for the day

Erez - whom was previously married – has even taken Tara with him as he and music partner Amit Duvedevani have toured around the world.
    And judging by her friendly display with his daughters, she has clearly slotted right in with the family.
    The actress has been enjoying a spot of downtime ahead of her returning to filming as it has recently been announced that there will be a Sharknado 2.
    The low budget B-grade horror film, which also starred fellow off the boil actor Ian Ziering, saw Tara's character fighting to stay alive after a waterspout sucked up sharks out of the ocean and threw them into Los Angeles.

Doting: The actress looked delighted to be spending time with the little girl

Speaking to HLNTV about the film’s success she said: ‘I'm just as stunned as everyone else. Come on, I did it as a joke! I didn't even think anyone was going to see it.’
    And speaking about the movie, which will be shoot in New York, she revealed: ‘I can't tell too much -- I'm not allowed to, to be honest with you -- but you can definitely expect it to be as entertaining -- if not more, believe it or not -- as the first one.’
    Over the years Tara, who has had breast implants in the past, has defended her weight and denied she has an eating disorder.
    A spokesperson for Tara has been contacted for comment.

Read more: Tara Reid looks worryingly thin during shopping trip with boyfriend | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh HELL. She's fun to make fun of but that isn't funny. She's in deep trouble with this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

His band is called Infected Mushrooms ? that sounds like slang for some STD on some dudes junk
    She does not look well
    BITTER likes this.

I don't necessarily feel sorry for her (because it seems she's chosen the "party" lifestyle time and time again over the years, which is major factor in her looking like she does today, along with PS), but this most recent picture does make me sad to see

2003.... 2007.... and April 2014

( Recent Pic Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...daughters.html )
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Ugh. Her knees are wider than her thighs. Just like Jennifer Connelly a while back. I hope she gets some food in her soon. I do like her jacket.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Her boyfriend's daughter weighs more than she does!! Sad that no one will get her help!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

!

That's bad. Is she anorexic or does she have a special fondness for speedballs? Either way, she's gonna come to a bad end if she can't get a handle on this.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

i don't think she was ever pretty. she always looked trailer park to me. but at least she looked HUMAN. she looks like a plastic corpse now. and i find it DISGUSTING that this random guy's poor children are being papped just because he's dating some freak show hasbeen.

She and Lindsay Lohan would probably have tons to talk about, since they both look like they marinate in denial. I'm guessing Tara doesn't want help, because I figure it's probably been offered by now.
    Sylkyn likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    She and Lindsay Lohan would probably have tons to talk about, since they both look like they marinate in denial. I'm guessing Tara doesn't want help, because I figure it's probably been offered by now.
    Well, she did a 60-day stay in rehab in 2008/09, but since then, nothing publicly known (treatment/help-wise)...

She's starting to remind me of Brittany Murphy... similar issues/situation(s)...

Tara Reid Checks Into Rehab

12/12/2008 at 05:30 PM EST

Tara Reid is in rehab, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"Tara Reid has checked herself into Promises Treatment Center. We appreciate your respect to her and her family's privacy at this time," the actress's rep Jack Ketsoyan tells PEOPLE.

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article...246501,00.html
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

But hey, it looks like she has achieved the elusive thigh gap!
    aggie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

nice ..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information