Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Jones: I had gastric-bypass surgery

SVZ

no one cares about her anymore

Exactly the reason she now chose to reveal this SVZ....no one gives a shit.

Though, I DO care about her incredibly gay husband. That I love!

It's time to go back to the drawing board, Star. Maybe you can take up law again.

Wait, really? So does that mean that all those rumors about the sky being 'blue' are also true???????
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

This is just coming out now officially because she has that new show on Court TV(I think it is Court TV) starting soon. She is just getting her name out there in a way not related to her gay husband.

I posted back on April 15, 2007 - I know it's obvious and old news...

I went to a party tonight and the subject of celebrity weight came up. One of the guests was a nurse at Lenox Hill hospital in NY. She is a family friend of the anesthesiologist who was part of the team for Star Jones' gastric bypass surgery at the hospital.

About six months after the surgery, Star went into ICU because she got very sick as she did not follow the prescribed diet. She was eating too much food which caused her to vomit and irritated her stomach. By the time she had to go to ICU she had not been absorbing food because it just kept coming up.

After that, she followed the plan and went on an exercise program. So when she says she keeps slim through diet and exercise, that part is true, except she omits how her weight loss began.

She's such a toad.

Every time I see her I expect a Super Mario bros to jump on her fucking head.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Did I miss something? I don't believe she actually comes out to say "I had bypass."

Gold Member

^She didn't have to say it! Look at the drastic transformation, it sure in hell wasn't Jenny Craig. For that loss so fast, a person would have to be on Speed, Phentermine (legal speed), bulimic or some shyt like that cause I highly doubt her thyroids just happen to fyck up. Hollywood I tell ya...... though medically possible, people will say the wildest shyt. Anyway for the fat fycker she was.............. Its Star Jones The (then)Blimptacious Diva, she sooo had Bypass Surgery every person with a brain know it. NOW for all you fatties looking for another alternative for healthy diet and cardio, the "Lapband" is gaining popularity.

Gold Member

And on Al's ass(no pun intended) he played prey on victim. He being Bi looked for someone insecure. In this case he found somebody that wanted someone to want them..... ya know give them hugs, kiss their chubby cheeks and shyt. If that affection/emotion is provided the insecure "victim" will totally allow their companion to do whatever in fear of not having someone. Hence obese Star Jones and her Big Gay Al.

Newsflash Star honey, that cat has been out of the bag for ages now. I can't decide what's worse or more obnoxious: If she truly is that clueless about people having her number, or has a clue but is still playing the "fronting" game with her recent confession of this a clever (so she thinks) ploy for attention. If it's the latter she is insulting the intelligence of millions.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She's such a toad.

Every time I see her I expect a Super Mario bros to jump on her fucking head.
    dude you owe me a new keyboard. lol.

i can't wait for the 'interview' when she talks about how she married a gay man. does he have no self respect? wtf.

I saw Star on Regis and Whatsherface this morning, plugging her new soon to be canceled show. Her cheap wig was on so crooked I could see her rows of
    braids on her temples. I so wanted to reach through the tv and adjust it.
    And btw, her breast lift has reversed itself.

Really??!?!? Thank you mrs obivious Star Jones. DUH!
    Love ya,
    Dara

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information