Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Star Jones gaining weight?

Did someone actually suggest that she is PREGNANT?

Holy shit.....that is possibly the funniest shit I have heard YET this year. WOW...that would be hilarious. And really, impossible. For the obvious reasons.

And FYI: Isn't Randy Jackson still fat? I mean, really???

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Did someone actually suggest that she is PREGNANT?

Holy shit.....that is possibly the funniest shit I have heard YET this year. WOW...that would be hilarious. And really, impossible. For the obvious reasons.

And FYI: Isn't Randy Jackson still fat? I mean, really???
    I suggested that she could possibly be preggers...

Randy Jackson, like so many others have gained there weight back after just being a few years out!
    Gastric Bypass offers a quick fix to fatties who want to look different fast without the hard work. You cannot do this without changing your lifestyle and your relationship with food. This is why some gain some if not all of the weight back, and some go on to maintain this weight loss forever. There should be extensive counseling before one is even allowed to see the surgeon, but no the Doctors want their money..and fat asses without a once of human restraint want to be slim QUICKLY!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^^Diva, that pregnant shit was GREAT. I won't lie, I never even thought of it. Because again, of the obvious.

And yea, Randy.....and have you seen Carnie Wilson recently?? Looking like her old self, sorry to say. Not trying to be mean, just saying. Kinda like Randy.

Good stuff right here.

I think people do have to get counselling before the surgery, don't they?

^^^One would hop.

I just saw Carnie on 'Super Nanny' (because her siser Wendy has 4 kids and its complete chaos) and she looked bigger (Carnie). Definitely bigger than just a few months after the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^^Diva, that pregnant shit was GREAT. I won't lie, I never even thought of it. Because again, of the obvious.

And yea, Randy.....and have you seen Carnie Wilson recently?? Looking like her old self, sorry to say. Not trying to be mean, just saying. Kinda like Randy.

Good stuff right here.
    It's possible, if a 65 year old lady can give birth to twins, Starzilla could pull it off to try to keep Big Gay Al, at home!! I have seen Carnie, and she has gained weight, also. Carnie is on gone country and she is all of 200lbs, if not 220.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I think people do have to get counselling before the surgery, don't they?
    Yes they have to get counseling, but they aren't therapy sessions. It's more like are you mentally capable of handling the effects of the surgery. They usually require they have more group meetings with other WLS patients.. And if they start to regain, they will see the Nutritionist and the Therapist again.

I know a few people that had Gastric Bypass, one of them still eats like she did before the surgery and never the reached the initial 100lb weight loss goal set by her and the doctors...another has completely gained the weight back, plus some...my other friend went into this whole heartedly..she goes to the gym 4 times a week, she eats right, and has totally changed her way of life...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    big gay al's face in the first picture tells you just how sexy he thinks his wife is...

Star Jones is just plain ugly...fat, thin, whatever, she is just UGLY. I would go so far as to say she was better looking when she was really fat, because her eyes didn't look as thought they were popping out of her head

Beautiful couple

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

and fyi big gay al is gay!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    and fyi big gay al is gay!
    That's not fair, you're just stating the obvious!! And by that pic of him, he likes to dress like a little boy going to Church on Easter !!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hahaha, awesome. Uppity bitch.

Separated at birth?
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

A*O

People who have gastric bypass surgery think it's the answer to all their prayers because they lose weight very quickly without any change of lifestyle. They basically eat a fraction of the amount they did before or else they puke - suddenly and violently I'm told. Yes it's quick fix but if you think you can go back to your old bad habits without consequences you are going to regain all that weight and then some.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

SS

and yeah i know from personal experience about this shit; my aunt had it done and lost a ton of weight and was happy and skinny for about a year maybe but then she got all these infections and malnourished and continued to eat like shit so she gained some wieght back and is on all these medications including heavy duty painkillers that she shoots up with add to the fact that she has heart problems from phen phen and all b/c she couldn't eat right and excercise; the simplist thing to understand and she couldnt' do it. neither could my ex bf; he always wanted a "trick" and was always listening to his stupid friends about bullshit to buy and he would never listen to me, me the girl whos maintained the same healthy weight for about 3 years now who eats right and excercises and yet he had to make excuses up the ass and its just bullshit.

its a billion dollar industry though; i think i should get into it.

I want to know what bet Al lost that he had to wear that outfit on his birthday......

I think we're just finding out that surgery is not the cure-all, they didn't have enough long term patients before. Randy Jackson seems to be putting it back on, they said Al Roker gained back 25 so far too. I think your body doesn't get the nutrients any more, it's just unnatural.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information