Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skeletal Joely Richardson looks a shadow of herself

While I agree that stress can cause weight loss (I wish I had this problem - I'm the opposite) - I don't believe that someone would run out and buy a revealing dress so everyone can see just how stressed they've been. I would imagine (and please correct if I'm wrong) that there would some shame or embarrassment involved and one would have the grace to cover up a bit more.

Additionally - if anyone ever needed a nose job it would be this woman. We watched Nip Tuc often in bed and we'd say to each other - MY GOD that nose just eats up her entire face.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I know I read somewhere that she was losing weight for a role as a cancer patient. Not really sure though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

She's never been that big anyway. If it's really because she was worried about her daughter's health then I really feel for her and hope she can get back on track.

A few years back I lost lost alot of weight from "stress". It was after 3 huge life traumas. My normal weight was 110 (yeah, I know!) and I went down to 91 pounds Oh ya, and I'm 5'7. It dosn't seem like much of a loss but I was skin and bones. It literally hurt to sit on hard chairs....and even sometimes just laying in bed hurt! I literally had no muscle tone. But I always attributed the weight loss to the "stress" and my vegan(at the time) diet, which was minimal. I'm sure it started with the stress...but it definatley spun into anorexia, and at the time I had no idea what was going on or even how skinny I actually was. I really had no clue how bad I looked. It wasn't until 2 years later when I was better that I finally accepted that what I had was indeed anorexia.
    This woman in the article is definatly Ana!!! Her life may be stressful, but that kind of stress just fuels eating disorders and gives you an excuse for the weight loss.

how is her face beautiful, her cheeks are all sunken in like a corpse
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Uh yeah, you can lose a lot of weight from stress. Over the years, during difficult times, I can literally go days without eating because worry and stress just swallows up the hunger reflex. I've never been that skeletal, but I've been pretty underweight, developed ulcers, etc.

Don't be so quick to judge y'all, some people eat when they're strained, some people completely lose their appetite.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I've lost weight from stress before. When my best friend died, I went probably two months where I couldn't eat hardly anything. I lost about 25 pounds.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Uh yeah, you can lose a lot of weight from stress. Over the years, during difficult times, I can literally go days without eating because worry and stress just swallows up the hunger reflex. I've never been that skeletal, but I've been pretty underweight, developed ulcers, etc.

Don't be so quick to judge y'all, some people eat when they're strained, some people completely lose their appetite.
    I've lost 20 lbs under stress...went down to 103. Still, I'm a little disturbed that from her dress choice it almost seems that she's *enjoying* it.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

and generally those people know they look like shit and don't walk around stupid award shows with their bones hanging out of an ugly dress like some kind of ambulatory coat-rack, all the while pouting like they find it sexy.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^Well, that's true mostly. I really didn't realize how thin I was until my grandfather snatched my ass up and showed me my hipbones were razor sharp and practically cutting through my jeans, then I started paying a bit of attention.

It was still hard to get started eating again and really had to put myself on a regimen to get three meals in.

My fat ass could use a little stress right now. Someone upset me, please? Never mind, that's impossible, I very rarely get upset with interweb folks. You're are all imaginary anyway.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hate the color of her eyes. They freak me out.

^^Well, that's true mostly. I really didn't realize how thin I was until my grandfather snatched my ass up and showed me my hipbones were razor sharp and practically cutting through my jeans, then I started paying a bit of attention.

It was still hard to get started eating again and really had to put myself on a regimen to get three meals in.

My fat ass could use a little stress right now. Someone upset me, please? Never mind, that's impossible, I very rarely get upset with interweb folks. You're are all imaginary anyway.
    I'm sending you back in time to 1999, with full knowledge of Bush, Iraq, 9/11, and all the fascist crap they've pulled since.

and you wont be able to do anything about it

^^ That's some bullshit right there. Besides 1999 pretty much sucked for me, I was pregnant and getting divorced.

would upset you though

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    and generally those people know they look like shit and don't walk around stupid award shows with their bones hanging out of an ugly dress like some kind of ambulatory coat-rack, all the while pouting like they find it sexy.
    Yes, that's what I've been meaning to say. That's why I don't think it's just "stress" either.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information