Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sigrid Agren and Karlie Kloss - skinny

Lol, love you Stef!

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Charlz View Post
    :O :O You jealous... Karlie Kloss is so amazing, sorry but if i look at your picture, i find it absurd that YOU are saying from a super model she's ugly. THISS.
    You make it too easy, little one.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Sigrid way too thin.

Karlie looks fine - I never realised she was that tall.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    yeah i'm so jealous, i cry every night because of it. and i'm glad you realized that i am, indeed, the one and only britney spears.
    Well thats an ugly picture of Britney.. Uglier than Karlie's one, thousand times.
    I just want to notice, dear Stef, that you are the one saying from world super models that they are ugly.
    I wanted to make the point that a lot of people in todays society would approve, Thin is more beautiful than Fat.
    I am open minded, I don't care if people want to be fat and think it looks better, it's to me clearly a bad choice, but still it's theirs, right?
    Only, don't you go their and say that those models are ugly when you put that awfull picture of Britney as your profile one.
    What is it suppose to mean?.. Isnt it suppose to be ironic?
    Like: Oh! Look how fat and ugly Britney is on that pic!
    Or will you pretend you find her cute their?
    Anyways, I saw you were from germany so you might catch that one: Halt dein klappe wenn du selbst so ein bild hast. Vieleicht solltest du ein bisschen mehr Respekt haben fuer die, die hart trainiert, so ein koerper zu kriegen. Naja antworten braust du aber nicht... ich will eh nicht mehr mein zeit verlieren. Ich fand es nur einfach witztig dass so was geschrieben war.

*Gets the popcorn*
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

fgg

there is a huge difference between thin & skeletal.

Anyways, I saw you were from germany so you might catch that one: Halt dein klappe wenn du selbst so ein bild hast. Vieleicht solltest du ein bisschen mehr Respekt haben fuer die, die hart trainiert, so ein koerper zu kriegen. Naja antworten braust du aber nicht... ich will eh nicht mehr mein zeit verlieren. Ich fand es nur einfach witztig dass so was geschrieben war.
    translated by babylon: Keep your mouth when you have a picture did. Maybe you should have a little more respect for those who trained hard to get a body. Well answers braust you but not ... I don't more my time to lose. I was just so witztig what was written.

i used to know every model and now...none. time goes by very quickly. sigrid is very thin. her legs do not look good. the other girl is thin but not what i would call skeletal. fashion is a perverse business and models will always be thin.

Is school out or something?? It's like every other thread I have opened the last week or so there have been some troll-ops shitting up the thread.

Anyway, OT--I like the pic of the black outfit with vivid red leggings, and she looks "model clothes hanger thin" instead of "refugee starved thin" there.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Fall break?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Sigrid doesn't need another modeling job, she needs a infomercial in her honor hosted by Sally Struthers.
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

*tries reeeally hard not to feed the troll* ...which actually isn't that hard, because due to the illiteracy in both english and german, i couldn't understand half of what it wrote anyways.

and i'll "keep my trap shut" when i decide to, dear ann.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Well thats an ugly picture of Britney.. Uglier than Karlie's one, thousand times.
    I just want to notice, dear Stef, that you are the one saying from world super models that they are ugly.
    I wanted to make the point that a lot of people in todays society would approve, Thin is more beautiful than Fat.
    I am open minded, I don't care if people want to be fat and think it looks better, it's to me clearly a bad choice, but still it's theirs, right?
    Only, don't you go their and say that those models are ugly when you put that awfull picture of Britney as your profile one.
    Did you learn German via Google Translater? It sounds horrible.

Schließen Sie Ihr Fickloch...

ETA - that is from Google translator... hehehehe I wonder if it really says what I meant it to say.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

oh wow ... the German invasion has cuddled up here

Let's all start learning how to cuss in German.

Quote Originally Posted by denny View Post
    oh wow ... the German invasion has cuddled up here

Let's all start learning how to cuss in German.
    we will all be using google, right? 'cause I typed in "shut your fuckhole" and then hit the "English" to "German" button and that little phrase above came out but when I went back and copied the German phrase and hit the vice versa (German to English), it said "connect your fuckhole" - which is REALLY funny!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information