Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: 'She's a fat b****': Kelly Osbourne reignites feud with Christina Aguilera

There was another episode when Kelly was pissed at Jack for dancing with Xtina, and Jack even told her Xtina had nothing bad to say about her and wanted to know what Kellys problem was and kelly was insisting cause she hates someone so should Jack.

You said Xtina started the name calling and I asked when/what did she say? as far as I am aware this all started cause of the comments on the Osbournes show and magazine interviews with Kelly after that. Xtina had never said anything bad and there was no name calling, let alone bullying her or saying shit about her weight, if she had you can be sure Kelly would have mentioned exactly what she had said on the show but she didn't, all she did was start a one way slanging match which she still hasn't let go of 10 years on, even after all this Xtina has never said anything bad about Kelly so I don't know where your getting the 'xtina started it with the name calling'

The only reason the osbourne comments kinda angers me is Kelly is in no position to talk about someones weight, especially when she herself in the past has said she would rather be called ugly then fat.

Bullshit Christina never said anything bad. Google that shit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I have, nothing comes up

If you can find me any evidence against this then eggs on my face lol

You find it. You're the one insisting that ALL the news and blogs are wrong by saying fatass wailing Xtina started it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

You find it. You're the one insisting that ALL the news and blogs are wrong by saying fatass wailing Xtina started it.
    I Googled it, too, and couldn't find any comments from Christina about Kelly. The only thing I could find is Kelly's claims that Christina called her fat, but nothing to back that up. I also found Kelly making fun of Christina's singing on the Osbournes, and Kelly blasting Christina for "buying my house" (actually her parents' house, which was put on the market, so why Christina buying it is some sort of insult I don't know.) I haven't been able to find any comments Christina made about Kelly, so please share.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I said I googled it and nothing comes up, Where did I say ALL blogs and news sites are wrong? nothing I have read states that xtina started all this and I said if you (or anyone else) has found something on a news site or a blog that states otherwise then I would be glad to see it.

Not trying to make a big deal out of this, its just a forum for laughs.

Then you are a total Google failure because the 2003 mtg awards popped up as the third hit. Why the fuck am I arguing with a fantard anyway, I don't give a fuck about either of these worthless cows.

I think Christina said something along the lines after Kelly's performer something about it still be Halloween...how Kelly got fat bitch out of that I don't know...
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

I googled it, and found that Kelly called Christina a cunt, made fun of her, and said she's a disgusting human being. Christina said she could easily insult Kelly back but chose not to. So far it seems like Kelly's the one that started it all. Or at least took it to the next level.

ETA: I did find a funny old quote where Christina said Britney let herself go. Now that's irony.

They both look like shit they need to just be bff's and Lane Bryant together. Kelly is on a gravy covered slippery slope of being fat again.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Well Google skills turn up that Kelly claims she started it by spitting on xtina's car:

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - KELLY OSBOURNE: 'CHRISTINA AGUILERA Is A Pussy'
    Kelly Osbourne has rekindled her war of words with Christina Aguilera, claiming the pop princess is nothing but a "pussy" that she could throw across the room.

Osbourne, who once branded the singer a "cunt" and a "disgusting human being", told this week's Heat magazine Christina was "all talk".

"She's a pussy," said Kelly. "She has a mouth on her, but she's all talk. She only does it because she always has a security guard around to punch anyone she gets in a fight with."

She explained: "[Christina] was like 'Yo girl, artists for artists, yo, why you been talkin' shit?' I didn't understand a word she was saying. But I stopped saying things about her.

"Then she made out like she had started a fight with me, to make herself look cool. She's like a fucking feather. I could pick her up and chuck her across the room."

Osbourne, who said the pair had fallen out after she spat on Aguilera's car, added: "I think it's more the fact that we both like to be bitches, than me really not liking her.

"She does have a beautiful voice. She just has a bad attitude to everything."

I then googled; What has Christina Aquilera said about Kelly Osbourne and got page after page of articles about what Kelly said about xtina. No time to wade through and try to find what xtina may have said.

From Dec 2006: http://popdirt.com/kelly-osbourne-ev...guilera/23585/
    Kelly Osbourne: Everyone I’ve Met Hates Christina Aguilera
    Ratethemusic.com reports Kelly Osbourne has again lashed out at pop rival Christina Aguilera. “Everyone I know and have met hates Christina. She’s very nasty,” Kelly said. “I’ve known her since I was ten and it’s fair to say that she’s been horrible her whole life. If Christina offered me a white flag I’d kick her in the face. I couldn’t even be in the same room as her because I know she would probably come up to me and punch me, and then hide behind some ten-foot tall security guard like a p***y. She hates me because I point out the true things and the truth hurts. She’s so childish and superficial, and the reason she’s like that is because she was never in contact with kids of her own age when she was growing up, so she never matured.”
    Last edited by sluce; October 18th, 2011 at 02:07 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Even if Christina is in fact a cunt and cruel to Kelly, she's a dumbass to go to the press all these times because she looks like the biggest bitch. Googling it I found pages and pages of insults towards X-tina, meanwhile nothing said bad towards Kelly.

Yea. I have NO doubt that xtina is a major bitch. However, the press is always about Kelly starting it again. The quotes come from Kelly. Maybe it's the only way she knows to get attention for herself.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well Google skills turn up that Kelly claims she started it by spitting on xtina's car:

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - KELLY OSBOURNE: 'CHRISTINA AGUILERA Is A Pussy'
    Kelly Osbourne has rekindled her war of words with Christina Aguilera, claiming the pop princess is nothing but a "pussy" that she could throw across the room.

Osbourne, who once branded the singer a "cunt" and a "disgusting human being", told this week's Heat magazine Christina was "all talk".

"She's a pussy," said Kelly. "She has a mouth on her, but she's all talk. She only does it because she always has a security guard around to punch anyone she gets in a fight with."

She explained: "[Christina] was like 'Yo girl, artists for artists, yo, why you been talkin' shit?' I didn't understand a word she was saying. But I stopped saying things about her.

"Then she made out like she had started a fight with me, to make herself look cool. She's like a fucking feather. I could pick her up and chuck her across the room."

Osbourne, who said the pair had fallen out after she spat on Aguilera's car, added: "I think it's more the fact that we both like to be bitches, than me really not liking her.

"She does have a beautiful voice. She just has a bad attitude to everything."

I then googled; What has Christina Aquilera said about Kelly Osbourne and got page after page of articles about what Kelly said about xtina. No time to wade through and try to find what xtina may have said.

From Dec 2006: Kelly Osbourne: Everyone I’ve Met Hates Christina Aguilera | popdirt.com
    Kelly Osbourne: Everyone I’ve Met Hates Christina Aguilera
    Ratethemusic.com reports Kelly Osbourne has again lashed out at pop rival Christina Aguilera. “Everyone I know and have met hates Christina. She’s very nasty,” Kelly said. “I’ve known her since I was ten and it’s fair to say that she’s been horrible her whole life. If Christina offered me a white flag I’d kick her in the face. I couldn’t even be in the same room as her because I know she would probably come up to me and punch me, and then hide behind some ten-foot tall security guard like a p***y. She hates me because I point out the true things and the truth hurts. She’s so childish and superficial, and the reason she’s like that is because she was never in contact with kids of her own age when she was growing up, so she never matured.”
    The middle section of that article shows EXACTLY what I said.

*points and laughs at all the fantards
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information