Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 'She's a fat b****': Kelly Osbourne reignites feud with Christina Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Kelly, perhaps you are now thinner, but you'll never be half as talented.
    Now that's the damn truth. Whatever shameful looking trainwreck Christina turns into, she's still got a powerhouse set of pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Now that's the damn truth. Whatever shameful looking trainwreck Christina turns into, she's still got a powerhouse set of pipes.
    Exactly. When all is said and done, Xtina is talented and can sing. Kelly just sneers and talks shit.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Kelly is just one of many rock star kids and is untalented and horrific to look at. Oh, and her 'music' is laughable.

Whatever, I'd be just like Kelly, riding that bitch's fat ass until the end of time. I ain't Amish.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Kelly seems to forget how big she was, she was much bigger then xtina is now, at least xtina can say she had a baby and had issues the last couple of years what was kellys excuse? it seems she has also forgotten how hurt she was when her ex fiancee was going around on twitter calling her Kellellaphant yet every chance she gets she lays into xtina about her weight.

Kelly Osbourne is meant to be an ambassador for bullying and self esteem yet she feels its fine to publicly call another female names and criticize their size/appearance.

i dont like either one of them but i do give CA props for having enough balls to still dress like that even though she gained about 20lbs. she is not as fat was KO was. i doubt KO would dress the same if she was still fat. i dont care if KO lost 40 or 400 lbs, she will always be a man troll.

What bugs me is that when Kelly was on Piers Morgan's show this summer, she took him to task for criticizing Madonna (he's said more than once that he doesn't like her). But she has the right to slag on Xtina because she's.......what?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Xtina started it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If someone tormented me for being fat, and suddenly I was thin and THAT person was fat, I'd be thoroughly and openly gleefully bitchy about it. But I'm shallow and petty like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    If someone tormented me for being fat, and suddenly I was thin and THAT person was fat, I'd be thoroughly and openly gleefully bitchy about it. But I'm shallow and petty like that.
    Vouch and all ya'll that say you wouldn't be are LIARS
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Xtina started it.
    Actually she didn't. Kelly started to chat shit bout xtina first on their show numerous times and it was after that when Xtina did that little dig on EMA's which was nearly 10 years ago but but other then that xtina hasn't ever said anything about Kelly since then. Kelly keeps going on about xtina bullying her and calling her fat etc and if that was the case then I don't get why Her own brother has always been complimentary about Xtina and was even friends with her.

Jesus my fantard side came through on this lol

Glad it did Pinki. I was not aware of what started this one-sided war.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Saying you don't like someone's singing style ONCE is hardly starting shit. Xtina started the namecalling so fuck her.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Saying you don't like someone's singing style ONCE is hardly starting shit. Xtina started the namecalling so fuck her.
    it was more then ONCE and it wasn't just about her singing style, she called her a disgusting human being and drag queen etc.. where do you get the xtina started it from? Cause Kelly said so? Xtina herself said she confronted Kelly and Kelly didn't say shit to her saying she didn't have a problem. Apart from EMA and the confronting thing xtina has never said anything bad about kelly.

Where do you get the Kelly started it from? I'm unbiased as I don't give a shit about either of these bitches, you obviously have a favorite.

I remember the episode where Kelly said she didn't want any Xtina music for Christmas because she hated the way she had to put a hundred runs into every verse which is a valid complaint. What else did she allegedly say before Xtina started picking on her? Because I know the drag queen comment was way after the fact.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information