Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 'She's a fat b****': Kelly Osbourne reignites feud with Christina Aguilera

She is so mean like her Mom, and besides hasn't Sharon gain weight too, and fuck Kelly isn't even that thin. Anyway Kelly is all talk hence this video....http://youtu.be/7eN3s5YC3f0

I guess she is also now criticizing the Duchess of Cambridge for recycling her outfits...

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by KirinStar View Post
    She is so mean like her Mom, and besides hasn't Sharon gain weight too, and fuck Kelly isn't even that thin.
    there are a few go-to insults and she's just using one of them: fat, stupid, ugly and slut. any of those will usually hurt whoever the target is, regardless of whether it is true or not.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Sixth graders could come up with better insults. Sixth graders could make Kelly weep.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

OrangeSlice, I love the new avi!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thanks,
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I guess she is also now criticizing the Duchess of Cambridge for recycling her outfits...
    Ive posted on that in the royal wedding thread, I wasnt sure where to put it, I feel dirty giving attention whore kelly space!

It seems like she has something to promote and thinks being a jealous shrew will get it. Its so highschool.

I hate when ppl loose a little weight and think its like theyve been given a licence to be an utter bitch and ctiticise everyone else. Would it kill her to just smile and be graceful.

^ Hopefully.

I somehow prefer Kelly a bit more over Christina who to me has always reeked as some sort of diva bitch who never quite got Spears level of adulation.

Anyways what is always strange to me is on Fashion Police, Kelly seems to hold back and be quite sweet at times. Then it's this, along with other bitch moments. Not sure which personality she's wanting to go with.

Round II:
    Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Former Fat Bitch Calls Fat Bitch A Fat Bitch, Again

Back when Kelly Osbourne had a fupa that couldn't quit and an open invitation to join Celebrity Fit Club, she claims that Xtina constantly Mean Girl-ed her by calling her a fat fat fatty bitch. Well, now that Kelly's chunk has slid off of her body and made its way to the thighs of Snookitina, she's returning the favor. Kelly has already said on an episode of Fashion Police that Xtina called her fat for so many years and "who's the fat bitch now?," and she went back for more this weekend. Joan Rivers' brought up a picture of Xtina at the Michael Jackson Tribute looking like Axl Rose as Hatchet Face and Kelly said that even at her fattest she was never that fat. UsWeekly broke it down:

On E!'s Fashion Police Friday, the 26-year-old slammed Christina Aguilera for her weight. "She called me fat for years," Osbourne said. "I was never that fat."

But Ozzy's daughter wasn't the only cohost to attack Aguilera's figure. "Lady Marmalade got into the peanut butter again," Joan Rivers sniped.

"I'm looking at this and thinking, 'Well, she's put on weight. This just isn't flattering,'" George Kotsiopoulos said. "But this is just a crappy outfit, regardless. No matter what shape your body is in, it's just bad."

Kotsiopoulos pointed out Aguilera was "still probably a size 2/4," but Osbourne was quick to disagree.

"Trust me," she said. "I'm a 2/4. That is not a 2/4."

Are we sure Xtina didn't murder the life out of Kelly's favorite puppy and use its red blood as lip paint, because DAMN. Kelly is holding onto that grudge tighter than a pair of Spanx panties holds down Xtina's bloated gunt. Yes, the feeling called sweet satisfaction trickles into my dead heart whenever I go on Facebook and see pictures of my junior high school bullies looking like a swollen anal gland with only two hairs on top, but you don't see me gloating all over their statuses. No, I upload their fugly picture to Hot or Not (yes, Hot or Not still exists) and laugh when they don't even get one star. That's what ADULTS do, Kelly!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think Christina had to of done something pretty fucked up to make Kelly hang on to her hatred of her for so long. And I want to know what the fuck it was! lol
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

No, I think it's pretty straightforward. Xtina called Kelly fat, was probably a real malicious bitch about it, Kelly felt bullied, humiliated, hurt and whatnot and now she'll never let it go or let Xtina live down her own fatness. Some people are just really intense about holding grudges. Trust me I should know.

Kelly strikes me as one of those women who will hold a grudge until the end of time, so her throwing shade at Xtina and being petty doesn't surprise me. She may have lost weight, but those cankles don't lie, she's a couple of boxes of oreo cookies away from blowing back up weight wise, so her words could come back and bite her in the ass.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Kelly, perhaps you are now thinner, but you'll never be half as talented. That turn you missed back there was the high road.

Sad that you didn't learn anything about being a decent human being from the pain that was inflicted on you.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^True! Esp. this:
    Sad that you didn't learn anything about being a decent human being from the pain that was inflicted on you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information