Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The secret of Jessica Alba's post-baby body

It takes a lot to burn 600 calories per day! Even 1 hour on the stair master can't burn that. My guess is c-section/tummy tuck and breast feeding is supposed to burn a lot.

Can someone please tell me what her appeal is?
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

She doesn't have any.

Jessica Alba sucks.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

It's Jessica Alba's job to look good. She certainly isn't getting huge kudos for her acting ability.

Now, my wife deserves praise for the shape SHE got in after having our kids. And she has a demanding, full-time. real job.

Elite Member

I agree her workout seems light, but everyone's bodies are different. It takes 9mos to put on the weight it usually takes that long to take it off.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's Jessica Alba's job to look good. She certainly isn't getting huge kudos for her acting ability.

Now, my wife deserves praise for the shape SHE got in after having our kids. And she has a demanding, full-time. real job.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

You know, that's really a cool thing to write!

^I know! He's awesome. I love you, Mohandas.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I know plenty of people that look this good and don't have the luxuries that celebs. have.

You don't have to workout "all day" to look like this. All you have to do is eat right and exercise.
    ITA

i just had twins at full term, do not have a full-time nanny or trainer, but lost all my pregnancy weight w/in a few weeks. and no, i'm not an alba fantard. it can happen if you want it to.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ITA

i just had twins at full term, do not have a full-time nanny or trainer, but lost all my pregnancy weight w/in a few weeks. and no, i'm not an alba fantard. it can happen if you want it to.
    I did, too. I put alot of focus and dedication into scoring meth, coke, adderall, and puking up any food that I ate. Who needs a fancy trainer & diet when you have drugs and an eating disorder. I thought I had hired help but it turns out it was all just a hallucination.

The only way to lose weight is by hiring a staff of people, surgery or using drugs; that's all I will ever believe.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Silver Member

Thumbs down

or starting dieting two months before giving birth , jessica alba, that is your secret

Hit By Ban Bus!

ITA

Gold Member

ITA

Not for everyone. Maybe you were in good shape before you got pregnant and didn't gain a ton of weight. Maybe you have good genes. Maybe both. It's not that simple for everyone.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    Not for everyone. Maybe you were in good shape before you got pregnant and didn't gain a ton of weight. Maybe you have good genes. Maybe both. It's not that simple for everyone.
    i agree, it's not that simple for everyone. some people have a difficult time of it, and some don't. my point was that not everyone who does lose weight has a team of trainers, nannies, and chefs. and i'm not saying that i'm special, i've met other women who lost the weight soon after childbirth.

i agree, it's not that simple for everyone. some people have a difficult time of it, and some don't. my point was that not everyone who does lose weight has a team of trainers, nannies, and chefs. and i'm not saying that i'm special, i've met other women who lost the weight soon after childbirth.
    I've always thought that Taurus women are naturally petite and skinny, my mom is a Taurus and she was down to her regular 46 kilos two days after her fourth baby.

She has never been on a diet, always eats at regular times and normal healthy foods. Maybe that plays a part too, but many Taurus women are like that, naturally skinny.

Jessica alba is a Taurus, and also michelle pfeiffer, megan fox, if I remember correctly, and they all seem to be naturally skinny women.

I agree. I also have twins and I lost all my baby weight after they were born plus 40 pounds. I exercise daily, do not eat after 7pm, have cut out fast food, fried food and junk food among other things. It can be done with discipline and determination.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information