Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Weiland gains 40 pounds

a bit of a paunch is better than looking like an escapee from Dachau
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

I found that gorgeous photo again. He's not super skinny, just ripped and fit. Gosh, that's how I want him to be again!

If he gains some pounds it's good, but they should be placed like they are above, not on his belly, really. In the one below he's hinner in the face, and maybe a bit lighter, but still very fit and so good looking. I hope he's hitting the gym again, and gets back to this form. He was really a hottie before that too skinny period with Velvet revolver.

image obsessed nutter
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    image obsessed nutter
    Thank you, it's so warm and friendly on this board - not. What's wrong with thinking someone looked great now? And what's wrong with wishing they will get back to their good looks? Please inform me, because I don't understand that.

Besides, I just heard STP live on the internet, and unfortunately it was a really bad performance. Hole was on right before them, and I saw many comments saying Scott must have gotten some coke from Courtney, he was sweating like a pig (drug related maybe?) and did not sing good at all, so unlike him. I never thought I'd hear a bad sound coming out of him, but tonight he was really not himself. Please don't say he's relapsed, please...

^
    Because all your posts/threads consist of manifestos on weight of male rock stars.Maybe if you posted in other areas of the board that didn't pertain to this subject you would be taken more seriously as a poster.Until then,you sound nutty.

And yes,Scott is hot.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Bronze Member

^Because I'm interested in music and I'm a straight female, so I look at men. Not very strange, that's what I'm looking at, is it? To me it's scary how many posts there are from women, about other women's bodies, that's scary to me

He looks great on the cover of Spin. Cause he was NOT cute looking like a cracked-out cadaver.

I just don't buy that he's been clean since 2002. He was sacked from Velvet Revolver a year or two ago, for being a fucking mess. No one from the band named substances, but I doubt it was just booze.

The guitarist said without reservation that he's been taking pills and Scott has said that he still drinks. After he kicked heroin he said he stopped drinking but that didn't last too long.

They played the recent Chicago concert on VH1 and he looked great, sounded great and moved around with that special style. He slung a black pashmina scarf around his neck and he worked it. Other concerts haven't been as good so maybe he tried harder for the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by G-clef View Post
    I think he had his natural hair at the unplugged with STP because his beard is the same colour. When he cut it short with VR it was the same colour again.

[youtube]VZugtRPZguQ[/youtube]

EDIT it was at the end of the summer (I think, but I might remember wrong), so he might be a bit sunbleached.

Yeah ,he's naturally a redhead, that's what I thought. He should just stop dying it!

He was so damn adorable around Unplugged, because he had some weight on him. Without it, his face looks so hard.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    Yeah ,he's naturally a redhead, that's what I thought. He should just stop dying it!

He was so damn adorable around Unplugged, because he had some weight on him. Without it, his face looks so hard.
    I agree to both. He has an unusual natural hair colour - which is lovely, and at the unplugged he really looked fine. As long as he keeps his voice that's of course most important. I saw him at an on line-show with STP just some weeks ago, and unfortunately he did not sound the best either. I hope he can pull himself together, because he has one of the best voices in the business.

he's skeevy no matter what.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

He was absolutely at the pinnacle of hotness during the "Unplugged" phase. Total, complete hotness.

The whole VR phase he has looked like shit, almost like a mouse, thanks to his drug induced weight loss.

Please go back to your early 90s look Scott, red hair and soft face. Hell, even the bleach blonde hair from "Sex Type Thing" will do

Dude is hot with or without weight on him. I'm shocked he is still alive. Saw them about two years ago and he was for sure on something forgetting lyrics and couldn't find his way off stage.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    He looks better with more meat on his bones.

Anyone remember the "Sex Type Thing" video? He looked great at that weight.
    The "Sex Type Thing" video was the first time I had ever seen him. I thought he was gorgeous in that. I still think he is gorgeous, but that video kind of set the bar, on how hot he is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information