Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scarlett Johanssen's weight

thank you for the pic, theantiparis!

she looks thinner, but still very healthy and very good. she shouldn't go further with the weight loss though.

I think she is so pretty.................
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Recent pics from this month/Oct 06

credits to mad
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...light=scarlett

She doesn't look all that skinny like anorexic skinny. She used to be chubbier? I don't really remember.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Recent pics from this month/Oct 06

credits to mad
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...light=scarlett

She doesn't look all that skinny like anorexic skinny. She used to be chubbier? I don't really remember.

That's interesting, these pictures and AntiParis' picture look different from the one that I first posted. She looks normal and healthy here. Strange, must be the angle of the shot or something, or maybe she's just thinner in the arms and neck area.

^yeah i think that's it.

Elite Member

Still slim and normal, but if she drops more weight she'll start to lose her looks. Can you imagine how that face would look if she were really skinny?

Scarlett is incapable of doing an interview without mentioning her body and looks. Sometimes she praises and admires herself, commenting on her amazing tits while subtly dissing her peers with digs about skinny girls or girls without "curves," (as she implies, "like mine!! in case you haven't noticed, I have DD tits."). Other times she puts herself down in a "fishing for compliments" kind of way (I'm sooo weird looking... My lips are too full... I look like a man... All the boys think I'm so sexy but I feel ugly." (looks at interviewer expectantly and waits for compliments and objection). She's such a hypocrite. It's obvious that she tries to be skinny. Her arms, face, and legs have gotten considerably thinner and are now on par with the other starlets her age. However, her boobs and her hips will prevent her from ever being as thin as the other girls in Hollywood, and she obviously knows it. That's why she tries so hard to play them up while trashing girls who don't have them. I don't really care what Scarlett's feelings about her body are, but I'm sick of hearing her talk about it. She needs to find a new favorite subject... maybe something other than herself.

Southernbelle I couldn't agree more!She always talks about her body and how gorgeous it is in comparison with other girls so I guess she is very insecure!She would love to have a body like Charlize Theron who is not anorexic-thin and has beautiful long slim legs.

Amen southernbelle! Thats EXACTLY it. She talks about her body constantly, and as for full lips; for christs sake when will they EVER be considered unattractive! I almost choked when I first read Scarlett's comments that she looks like a boy. Haha and then in the next breath shes talking about her DD's- for crying out loud, boys have DD chests then right?!
    And she talks about her curves, and slams skinny girls, but its bitchy because while she cant be thin, some skinny girls are naturally built that way and couldn't grow alot of curves if they tried. And If scarlett lost weight, she'd lose some of those tits too.

I dont think scarlett's body is all its talked up to be; she is only 5,4 and has stumpy legs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information