Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sara Rue

Never heard of her.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Never heard of her.
    I just remember her from the TV show Popular, which had Melissa Ethridge's wife in it.

She also had a memorable part in Can't Hardly Wait. " You are all Sheep! Baaaaa!"
    I think she looks best with the red hair and about a size 10, when she is neither chubby or thin.

Not sure who she is but she's cute. Her confidence is sky high. You can tell by her poses.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

She rocks the red banged bob. I didn't like the blonde. She had a guest role on CBS's Big Bang theory for a few episodes back in the Fall and looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    She also had a memorable part in Can't Hardly Wait. " You are all Sheep! Baaaaa!"
    I think she looks best with the red hair and about a size 10, when she is neither chubby or thin.
    I agree. She doesn't suit how thin she is in the 'after' pic, and the blond doesn't suit her.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

fgg

EXCLUSIVE: Sara Rue is the New Jenny Craig Spokesperson!

Alison Dyer
    Valerie Bertinelli and Nicole Sullivan are about to be in even better company as Eastwick star Sara Rue joins them as the newest spokesperson for Jenny Craig. The 31-year-old actress tells PEOPLE that she can’t wait to start the program. “My weight has fluctuated my whole life, and because I’ve been on television since I was 11 years old, everyone has seen it,” she explains. “I think like so many women in this country I have a problem controlling what I eat sometimes based on my emotional health.” Bertinelli, who lost 40 pounds on Jenny Craig, tells PEOPLE that Rue “is me three years ago. She’s every woman who’s ever started a diet.” She will be a good spokesperson because, “she’s real. She’s honest.” Rue’s initial weight loss goal is 30 pounds. Then, she says, “we’ll see how my body looks, how I feel, and go from there.” Her first post-weight loss goal? “Rock climbing or wind surfing!” Rue says. “The things that I’m just too intimidated the size I am now to do.” But the big question remains: Does she want to follow in Bertinelli’s footsteps and sport a bikini? “If I look half as good as Valerie does at the end of this, maybe, possibly,” Rue says, smiling. “I don’t know if I’m more scared of sharks or being in a bathing suit. Maybe sharks, depending on the day.” For more on Rue, pick up the December 14 issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.–Monica Rizzo

Loved her on Two and a Half Men also.. SHe looks much better now.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

She looks ok, not too thin or big

Sara Rue Loses 7 Pounds In 5 Days On Jenny Craig
    Benkey/JPegFoto/PictureGroup
    It’s only been five days since she started on the Jenny Craig weight management program and actress Sara Rue is already down seven pounds, she tells PEOPLE. “For me, it was key that I started on Saturday (after Thanksgiving) because I didn’t have any distractions, I didn’t have to be anywhere. I could just focus on planning my meals and getting a good start on the weekend,” says the Eastwick star, who was announced as Jenny Craig’s new celebrity spokesperson Wednesday. Rue confessed that the biggest challenge for her is being so open about her weight. “I’m a very private person so talking openly about this is hard. But when the news broke on PEOPLE.com, I twittered about it and people were so supportive twittering back,” Rue said, noting that her first five days of dieting were surprisingly easy. “I do not feel deprived at all. There is so much food. I was eating all the food and I was sure I was gaining weight,” she says, laughing. Rue credits her two dogs for helping her adhere to daily walks, and enjoys hiking with her fiancé, education consultant Kevin Price. “I kind of like the idea of getting to January 1 and I’m already doing my New Year’s resolution,” Rue says. “But there’s nothing you can’t have on this plan. You just have to remember that nothing tastes as good as the first bite.”

That dress makes her knockers look ENORMOUS.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    That dress makes her knockers look ENORMOUS.
    I think it's the weight gain making them look big!

fgg

Sara Rue’s Body Transformation: ‘I Lost 50 Pounds!’

Alison Dyer

If you see Sara Rue on the street, chances are she’ll be smiling. That’s because the actress has lost 50 pounds since signing on as a spokesperson for Jenny Craig last December. “I have such a better relationship with food than I’ve ever had in my life,” Rue, 31, tells PEOPLE. “I’ve learned how to control portions, I’ve learned how to eat healthfully.” Best of all, she is enjoying exercise for the first time in her life. Rue, who used to just walk the dogs around the block, now regularly logs 45-60 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week on the treadmill and is in training for her first half marathon. But her eight-month journey was not without its fair share of obstacles. “I spent the first few months of this program wearing my pedometer and getting in my 10,000 steps every day,” Rue says. “When I started running I would run for one minute and walk for ten. Now I can run for two-and-a-half hours straight. That’s insane! I never would have thought six months ago that I would be able to run that much.” Nor did she think she’d be enjoying another activity—shopping. “Barely squeezing into a size 14 when she embarked upon her weight loss journey, the 5’8” Rue is now a lean “size 6.” Busy planning a Spring 2011 wedding with her fiancé, teacher Kevin Price, Rue recently popped into Vera Wang in Beverly Hills to check out a 70 percent off sale. “I wandered to the back of the store where all the bride gowns were. The woman zipped it up and she had to clamp it in the back because it was too big,” Rue says, laughing. “It was just a great feeling.”

She looks great! I hope she can keep it up. I know she lost a lot before and gained it back, so hopefully she can succeed this time. She also needs to keep her red hair - after she lost last time, she promptly chopped her hair off and bleached it blonde.

I think she was better chunky!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Silver Member

She's only 5ft 8"? Well not only, that is tall, but I thought she was much much taller, I would have guessed 5 ft 10 or 11. It's no great disaster if she gains back when it comes to looks because she suits weight. Is jenny craig any good when it comes to long term success?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information