Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian packing on the pounds - the burger/doughnut thread

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I broke down and got their Chips Ahoy Cremes...sin.
    I love you, man! I got those for my kids last week. My daughter really liked the filled one.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I'm not a donut person anyway, but I really don't see anything spectacular about KK. I've got 2 stupid Dunkin Donuts within walking distance to my house. yuck.
    Same here, there's a DD about 3 minutes walking distance but I pass right by. I don't like any doughnuts in general, whether it's krispy kreme or DD or made by a pastry chef. Something about doughnuts gives me a stomach ache.

I feel sorry for Rob too.
    Last edited by panic; June 24th, 2015 at 03:14 PM.
    "The Park City Men's March is underway! There's only 8 of us but we're yelling Warrant lyrics outside of a Sephora."...Patton Oswalt

I'll challenge Crave with my neck of the woods: Max Burger
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I have a favorite bar they serve crabby tots! It's tator tots with crab dip, cheese, and old bay on top!! They are soooo good. Then around the corner from there is dangerously delicious pies!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh my god. Crabby tots sounds like my new fave.

You can't go wrong with a crabby tot!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I love you, man! I got those for my kids last week. My daughter really liked the filled one.
    Right? They are tasty...I normally don't have a constant sweet tooth, but when I crave them, I can't have anything else. Bad I know.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Oh my god. Crabby tots sounds like my new fave.
    they are!! I can have some Friday!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    You can't go wrong with a crabby tot!
    nope.. There was a vendor at Camden Yards that sold them but lost his lease.. I was sad until I discovered Smaltimore!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Crabby tots sound like something out of Spongebob Squarepants.

Elite Member

I love how this thread went from feeling sorry for Rob to talking about our favorite fattening foods. I guess that was inevitable.

I love in-and-out too. I only have it when I visit my family in CA. I do prefer it to 5 Guys.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

DAP

Even though I don't eat beef anymore the gal still occasionally indulges in some fries. Never been to In-N-Out, but we have Five Guys and Shake Shack recently opened here. Granted, their crinkles fries taste like the generic freezer brand at your local grocery store, but the shroom burger is AMAZING.

Kris Jenner and the rest of the females in that family can take a flying leap, but if Rob is really losing the weight than good for him. I've always had a soft spot for him.

You go, Rob. No go write a tell-all book.

Rob Kardashian Shares New Slim Selfie on Instagram—See the Pic! | E! Online

News/

Rob Kardashian Shares New Slim Selfie on Instagram

Instagram
    Rob Kardashian has been working hard to lose the weight he has gained over the past year, and now we are starting to see results!

The out-of-the-spotlight star shared an up-close selfie late Sunday night on Instagram, and while you can't see his full body, fans get a close look at his face, which looks much slimmer than it has over the past few months. He simply captioned it, "Gnight."

A source recently told E! News that Rob, 28, is now "committed" to losing the more than 100 lbs. he put on, which he said began with too many milkshakes.

"His regimen involves more than just cardio and weights," the source said, but he has also made an effort to work out hard with his personal trainer, Gunnar Peterson. The source also added that Rob has been "working with a chef and doing really well" so far.

It looks like Rob might soon be ready to re-enter the world, as he has been slowly but surely making a return on social media after going into hiding for a long time. He has been sharing more and more pictures and even making jokes about running into some of his family members while he's out for a morning walk or exercising. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians family has been candid about Rob's struggles, with mom Kris Jenner even revealing her concern to us.

"Rob is living in L.A. right now and he's doing well, finding out what makes him tick and struggling with some stuff," she explained to E! News earlier this summer. "My job is to be there for him and to love him as hard as I can. Everybody goes through stuff."

Khloé Kardashian, who has always been closest with Rob, also shared her opinion on Rob's tough times. "Right now I'm really proud of him. He's been working out a little and trying to get his groove back," she told us. "And he acknowledges it! He's aware that he's very introverted and of course not the way he used to be. I think being aware is probably the best thing."

and to love him as hard as I can
    This phrase scares me...
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information