Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Rob Kardashian packing on the pounds - the burger/doughnut thread

czb

krispy kreme is great when you get them fresh. i remember i used to go to the main one (maybe it was the first store?), many years ago on North Ave. *swoons*

for hot dogs and hamburgers in NJ, i like Windmill. yum

for hamburgers here, there are some take outs that are MUCH better than in n out.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's deep-fried dough with glazed sugar on top. There is really no distinction from one place to the next. Except that Krispy Kreme customers are willing to embarrass themselves to a much greater extent by lining up in the parking lot, like they are getting priority tickets to the Super Bowl.

That doesn't happen here. The only place I've heard of that happening is at Voodoo Donuts when they first opened a branch here. I have to admit, Voodoo is great.

And I disagree there is no difference, I hate when people bring grocery store donuts to the office to share. Now that's disgusting.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    While we are on the topic of overrated food, I would like to add Krispy Kreme to the mix.
    I love the Shake Shack burger. My airport fav

I want a burger and salty fries now.
    czb and stef like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That doesn't happen here. The only place I've heard of that happening is at Voodoo Donuts when they first opened a branch here. I have to admit, Voodoo is great.

And I disagree there is no difference, I hate when people bring grocery store donuts to the office to share. Now that's disgusting.
    Oh, I agree with that. Those little donuts in boxes from like Little Debbies or whatever? Horrific. Maybe if I were on Survivor or something....
    llamamama likes this.

Greys, I'm not sure where you live, but I have to totally disagree with Voodoo. I'm from Portland, where Voodoo comes from, and other than being funky and quirky their donuts are nothing to write home about. There are much better donut options in the greater PDX area without the ridiculous wait times. The line at their store Downtown PDX is insane on weekends. It's just TV program food hype, in my opinion.

I went to voodoo at the insistence of friends we were visiting and I was meh about it. Actually, the smell of bacon cooking for their maple bacon donuts nearly made me hurl in the parking lot.

They do have interesting quirky flavors--I chose the fruit loop donut because it was colorful and I love fruit loops but yeah. It was a donut with frosting and fruit loops. Not mind-blowing like the hype makes it out to be.

Elite Member

I want to try a quirky Voodoo donut, damn it. Mmmmmm. Donuts...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I've never even heard of Voodoo donuts.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm with you Shellee I want to try In n Out badly! I do love 5 Guys though. I finally got a burger after always getting the hot dog and it was really good and their fries are amazing!

I do feel for Rob though. Must be nice to be shunned by your family for being fat and their asses are bigger than yours.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm with you Shellee I want to try In n Out badly! I do love 5 Guys though. I finally got a burger after always getting the hot dog and it was really good and their fries are amazing!
    Ok, Next time I leave the rock I'll go there and try the burger.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I like Krispy Kreme, local is generally better though. Dunkin Donuts is shit.
    I broke down and got their Chips Ahoy Cremes...sin.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I enjoyed In N Out for many years. To me, they have really fresh tasting food. I prefer it to any true fast food burger. I do like Five Guys a lot more. I don't think they compare. Five Guys has more of a sit down restaurant quality to me. They have the best fries. They remind me of Thrashers on the Ocean City boardwalk.

I actually really like In N Out fries. Love them.

I'm not sure of the burger chains around here, but I tried a place called Local Burger. They're really expensive, but pretty good.

All burger comments lead to the one and only best burger ever: Burgers | Crave Restaurant
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^Those look yummy!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information