Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ricki Lake: 'I can't believe I was fat'

...she looks good and I do think she did it the "non surgical" way since it took her a while to do it.....

....I think losing a lot of weight must be like quitting smoking....it probably feels great not to haul all that around and have more energy...and I'm sure it was a long, hard road which she should be proud of taking....

...and like smokers....yep, she probably does have to watch out for relapse....but I give anyone credit for fighting the good fight to be happier with yourself....but Cuddy's boobs are bigger....

I can't believe I weigh more than Ricki Lake

I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

To her credit, she's kept it off for a while now. But this isnt the first time she lost a lot of weight. She did this about a decade ago and gained all of it back and then some. I think it's ridiculous that it's an 'us vs them' thing now.. fat vs slim.. it's like she wants to disassociate herself from overweight people just because she lost the weight. If anything I'd expect her to be a bit more empathetic.

Nice try Ricki, but Herve Leger doesn't come in 'size small.' You have to pick a number, and I'm guessing its around 6 or 8.

She looks great! I've always liked Ricki.

Hit By Ban Bus!

A 6 or 8 size is small compared to what she used to wear. I guess only a 0 or a 2 is acceptable in Hollywood, but 6 or 8 is not gigantic by any standards. She looks good and healthy at least.

Edit: normal standards

^It may be small compared to what she was,but Cali is right. It's not a small.6 or 8 would be a medium.Good for her and all that jazz,but fudging the numbers is still lying.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Already she sounds "born again", one of those former fat people who have scorn for those who are still fat
    Bitch did not even say that. I would kick her skinny ass if she was right next to me. Traitor.

As already stated, it's inevitable she'll return to the dark side to bore us some more in the future. And damn, I always kind of liked her.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Nice try Ricki, but Herve Leger doesn't come in 'size small.' You have to pick a number, and I'm guessing its around 6 or 8.
    Mine says small in the label....too bad I can barely do it up anymore

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Actually, it does. All of my HL bandage dresses are "xs" instead of a number size.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    To her credit, she's kept it off for a while now. But this isnt the first time she lost a lot of weight. She did this about a decade ago and gained all of it back and then some. I think it's ridiculous that it's an 'us vs them' thing now.. fat vs slim.. it's like she wants to disassociate herself from overweight people just because she lost the weight. If anything I'd expect her to be a bit more empathetic.
    She gained a considerable amount of weight after childbirth (40-50 lbs maybe) and it took her a few years to get it under control. She was never got as fat as her China Beach days.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by nikanix View Post
    Actually, it does. All of my HL bandage dresses are "xs" instead of a number size.
    Mine too. I checked, none of them have a number, just a letter. Never get to wear them, but oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    She does look amazing! Very pretty...

Anyways, I don't know about anyone else but in that particular picture of her I totally see a curvier version of Lisa Edelstein or 'Cuddy' from House!

yeah, because both have a giant head and no neck at all...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information