Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Results of Skinny Bashing

She's a troll because she made her first "not too skinny" comments and no one responded, so she started roaming around to every thread she could find throwing out her pro-ana comments to try to get attention. When she still received none she started picking fights with people, then started her own ana thread just so she could 'air her views'. That's kinda the definition of a troll.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

geest, do a search of its posts and read them all and then if you still don't think it's a troll (or at the very least an asshole with cancer of the personality) then i think you might be playing devil's advocate just for shits and giggles.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    geest, do a search of its posts and read them all and then if you still don't think it's a troll (or at the very least an asshole with cancer of the personality) then i think you might be playing devil's advocate just for shits and giggles.
    I have to be honest here, I will NOT read ALL her posts, I clicked on maybe 3 or 4 (apart from the posts here) and they were normal. I'm not going to set on a quest, I have a life you know. If in the future I come across her and her posts would be the kind that was mentioned, I will most definitely re-evaluate.

And about the assumption of me being the devil's advocate, thanks very much, next step will be my denouncing as a troll.

Not unless you start trolling.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Not unless you start trolling.
    Yeah, I'm certainly gonna start now, after a year on this board. But first someone need to give me a manual because I have no idea what a troll does. I initially thought those are people who come to a topic and deliberatly swerving the conversation off topic, use swearwords directed at other members consistently. Someone mentioned here a troll also makes assumtions of other members and express them in a sarcastic manner but I've seen pure souls doing that too, so I guess that's not really a rule.

Whatever, I'm ready to throw the hatchet into the wind, this is like real world, don't bother getting involved even if you feel there is injustice being committed because noone really cares and you get trampled on in the stampede.

Elegance,
    could you pass geest the manual?
    kthxbai
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Yeah, I'm certainly gonna start now, after a year on this board. But first someone need to give me a manual because I have no idea what a troll does. I initially thought those are people who come to a topic and deliberatly swerving the conversation off topic, use swearwords directed at other members consistently. Someone mentioned here a troll also makes assumtions of other members and express them in a sarcastic manner but I've seen pure souls doing that too, so I guess that's not really a rule.

Whatever, I'm ready to throw the hatchet into the wind, this is like real world, don't bother getting involved even if you feel there is injustice being committed because noone really cares and you get trampled on in the stampede.

I explained troll-like behavior upthread.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She's a troll because she made her first "not too skinny" comments and no one responded, so she started roaming around to every thread she could find throwing out her pro-ana comments to try to get attention. When she still received none she started picking fights with people, then started her own ana thread just so she could 'air her views'. That's kinda the definition of a troll.
    LOL that shows how scarce I am on this board!!! How can you (plural) keep track of everything that's going on here? I don't even recognise the nicks let alone knowing everything about their board evolution.

Question: if she opens her own board and not bothering you in those you frequent, why not leave her alone there and not go there if it bothers you (again plural!)? Freedom of speech, if someone is pro-ana and doesn't care about dying early, let them "air their views", not ana people would not go there.
    Am I too naive again?

yes.

LOL that shows how scarce I am on this board!!! How can you (plural) keep track of everything that's going on here? I don't even recognise the nicks let alone knowing everything about their board evolution.

Question: if she opens her own board and not bothering you in those you frequent, why not leave her alone there and not go there if it bothers you (again plural!)? Freedom of speech, if someone is pro-ana and doesn't care about dying early, let them "air their views", not ana people would not go there.
    Am I too naive again?
    yes ma'am, you are. that's not how it works. when they start these threads, they do it for the attention. once they get the attention, they can't let it go.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Am I too naive again?
    It really has nothing to do with weight and everything to do with posts like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance9 View Post
    Being fat is caused by group think and sheeple/borg like mentality - that's why there's so many fatties and why they always use the same old cliches to defend themselves. Being thin is for those who want to stand out from the crowd, that's why people who stand up for skinny women get labeled as trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance9 View Post
    I brought it up on this thread because these pictures clearly demonstrate to everyone with eyes Kate's body looking NOT TOO THIN. Oh, yes, in the 3 posts ahead of me it didn't mention her weight but you know it was only a matter of time before someone wheeled out the 'bag of bones' cliches (in fact witchcurlgurl you were most likely just dying to).
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I have to be honest here, I will NOT read ALL her posts, I clicked on maybe 3 or 4 (apart from the posts here) and they were normal. I'm not going to set on a quest, I have a life you know. If in the future I come across her and her posts would be the kind that was mentioned, I will most definitely re-evaluate.

And about the assumption of me being the devil's advocate, thanks very much, next step will be my denouncing as a troll.

Sorry, but it's a bit silly to admit you've only read 3 or 4 of his posts and have no idea what a troll does, and then say we're being unjust in labeling him a troll when we've seen most of his posts and do know how a troll behaves.

I believe Elegance is a troll and a man.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Sorry, but it's a bit silly to admit you've only read 3 or 4 of his posts and have no idea what a troll does, and then say we're being unjust in labeling him a troll when we've seen most of his posts and do know how a troll behaves.
    It might be silly but IMO honest. As I said I can't label her a troll for the afore mentioned reasons.
    And I even italicized the word "feel" so no one would interpret it as an assertion, ie. you unjustly label. You obviously did despite of all my efforts.

Thanks for the exerpts/quotes I will read them closely at some point.

Ok, hypothesis: we all come to the conclusion that we deal with a troll but what if the topic the troll raises is interesting? Chuck it altogether? The troll might want to stir controversy but I regard myself an adult capable of civil discussions, I bet you too, so I don't see why a topic cannot be thought through that was initiated by a troll. You hate the troll, you don't reply. *edit: to the troll's posts* The troll gets a massive orgasm seeing how her thread is being re-read and answered to but who the f@ck cares?

You make no sense. You claim not to know what a troll is, yet here you are being totally certain that Elegance isn't a troll.

When I don't know jackshit about something, I shut the fuck up. I also tend to listen to those who know plenty about the subject at hand. But that's just me.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information