Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 204

Thread: The Results of Skinny Bashing

  1. #121
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,279

    Default

    She's a troll because she made her first "not too skinny" comments and no one responded, so she started roaming around to every thread she could find throwing out her pro-ana comments to try to get attention. When she still received none she started picking fights with people, then started her own ana thread just so she could 'air her views'. That's kinda the definition of a troll.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  2. #122
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    57,987

    Default

    geest, do a search of its posts and read them all and then if you still don't think it's a troll (or at the very least an asshole with cancer of the personality) then i think you might be playing devil's advocate just for shits and giggles.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  3. #123
    Elite Member Geest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    geest, do a search of its posts and read them all and then if you still don't think it's a troll (or at the very least an asshole with cancer of the personality) then i think you might be playing devil's advocate just for shits and giggles.
    I have to be honest here, I will NOT read ALL her posts, I clicked on maybe 3 or 4 (apart from the posts here) and they were normal. I'm not going to set on a quest, I have a life you know. If in the future I come across her and her posts would be the kind that was mentioned, I will most definitely re-evaluate.

    And about the assumption of me being the devil's advocate, thanks very much, next step will be my denouncing as a troll.

  4. #124
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,720

    Default

    Not unless you start trolling.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  5. #125
    Elite Member Geest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Not unless you start trolling.
    Yeah, I'm certainly gonna start now, after a year on this board. But first someone need to give me a manual because I have no idea what a troll does. I initially thought those are people who come to a topic and deliberatly swerving the conversation off topic, use swearwords directed at other members consistently. Someone mentioned here a troll also makes assumtions of other members and express them in a sarcastic manner but I've seen pure souls doing that too, so I guess that's not really a rule.

    Whatever, I'm ready to throw the hatchet into the wind, this is like real world, don't bother getting involved even if you feel there is injustice being committed because noone really cares and you get trampled on in the stampede.

  6. #126
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Elegance,
    could you pass geest the manual?
    kthxbai
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  7. #127
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Yeah, I'm certainly gonna start now, after a year on this board. But first someone need to give me a manual because I have no idea what a troll does. I initially thought those are people who come to a topic and deliberatly swerving the conversation off topic, use swearwords directed at other members consistently. Someone mentioned here a troll also makes assumtions of other members and express them in a sarcastic manner but I've seen pure souls doing that too, so I guess that's not really a rule.

    Whatever, I'm ready to throw the hatchet into the wind, this is like real world, don't bother getting involved even if you feel there is injustice being committed because noone really cares and you get trampled on in the stampede.

    I explained troll-like behavior upthread.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  8. #128
    Elite Member Geest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She's a troll because she made her first "not too skinny" comments and no one responded, so she started roaming around to every thread she could find throwing out her pro-ana comments to try to get attention. When she still received none she started picking fights with people, then started her own ana thread just so she could 'air her views'. That's kinda the definition of a troll.
    LOL that shows how scarce I am on this board!!! How can you (plural) keep track of everything that's going on here? I don't even recognise the nicks let alone knowing everything about their board evolution.

    Question: if she opens her own board and not bothering you in those you frequent, why not leave her alone there and not go there if it bothers you (again plural!)? Freedom of speech, if someone is pro-ana and doesn't care about dying early, let them "air their views", not ana people would not go there.
    Am I too naive again?

  9. #129
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,279

    Default

    yes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  10. #130
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    LOL that shows how scarce I am on this board!!! How can you (plural) keep track of everything that's going on here? I don't even recognise the nicks let alone knowing everything about their board evolution.

    Question: if she opens her own board and not bothering you in those you frequent, why not leave her alone there and not go there if it bothers you (again plural!)? Freedom of speech, if someone is pro-ana and doesn't care about dying early, let them "air their views", not ana people would not go there.
    Am I too naive again?
    yes ma'am, you are. that's not how it works. when they start these threads, they do it for the attention. once they get the attention, they can't let it go.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #131
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    LOL that shows how scarce I am on this board!!! How can you (plural) keep track of everything that's going on here? I don't even recognise the nicks let alone knowing everything about their board evolution.

    Question: if she opens her own board and not bothering you in those you frequent, why not leave her alone there and not go there if it bothers you (again plural!)? Freedom of speech, if someone is pro-ana and doesn't care about dying early, let them "air their views", not ana people would not go there.
    Am I too naive again?
    It really has nothing to do with weight and everything to do with posts like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance9 View Post
    Being fat is caused by group think and sheeple/borg like mentality - that's why there's so many fatties and why they always use the same old cliches to defend themselves. Being thin is for those who want to stand out from the crowd, that's why people who stand up for skinny women get labeled as trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance9 View Post
    I brought it up on this thread because these pictures clearly demonstrate to everyone with eyes Kate's body looking NOT TOO THIN. Oh, yes, in the 3 posts ahead of me it didn't mention her weight but you know it was only a matter of time before someone wheeled out the 'bag of bones' cliches (in fact witchcurlgurl you were most likely just dying to).
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  12. #132
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    I have to be honest here, I will NOT read ALL her posts, I clicked on maybe 3 or 4 (apart from the posts here) and they were normal. I'm not going to set on a quest, I have a life you know. If in the future I come across her and her posts would be the kind that was mentioned, I will most definitely re-evaluate.

    And about the assumption of me being the devil's advocate, thanks very much, next step will be my denouncing as a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Yeah, I'm certainly gonna start now, after a year on this board. But first someone need to give me a manual because I have no idea what a troll does. I initially thought those are people who come to a topic and deliberatly swerving the conversation off topic, use swearwords directed at other members consistently. Someone mentioned here a troll also makes assumtions of other members and express them in a sarcastic manner but I've seen pure souls doing that too, so I guess that's not really a rule.

    Whatever, I'm ready to throw the hatchet into the wind, this is like real world, don't bother getting involved even if you feel there is injustice being committed because noone really cares and you get trampled on in the stampede.
    Sorry, but it's a bit silly to admit you've only read 3 or 4 of his posts and have no idea what a troll does, and then say we're being unjust in labeling him a troll when we've seen most of his posts and do know how a troll behaves.

  13. #133
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    I believe Elegance is a troll and a man.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  14. #134
    Elite Member Geest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Sorry, but it's a bit silly to admit you've only read 3 or 4 of his posts and have no idea what a troll does, and then say we're being unjust in labeling him a troll when we've seen most of his posts and do know how a troll behaves.
    It might be silly but IMO honest. As I said I can't label her a troll for the afore mentioned reasons.
    And I even italicized the word "feel" so no one would interpret it as an assertion, ie. you unjustly label. You obviously did despite of all my efforts.

    Thanks for the exerpts/quotes I will read them closely at some point.

    Ok, hypothesis: we all come to the conclusion that we deal with a troll but what if the topic the troll raises is interesting? Chuck it altogether? The troll might want to stir controversy but I regard myself an adult capable of civil discussions, I bet you too, so I don't see why a topic cannot be thought through that was initiated by a troll. You hate the troll, you don't reply. *edit: to the troll's posts* The troll gets a massive orgasm seeing how her thread is being re-read and answered to but who the f@ck cares?

  15. #135
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    You make no sense. You claim not to know what a troll is, yet here you are being totally certain that Elegance isn't a troll.

    When I don't know jackshit about something, I shut the fuck up. I also tend to listen to those who know plenty about the subject at hand. But that's just me.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Jew hating, gay bashing, Westboro Church comes to NY- Oh boy
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 12th, 2009, 11:56 PM
  2. Bashing liberal Hollywood
    By Penny Lane in forum Politics and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 31st, 2007, 11:07 AM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: October 4th, 2006, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •