Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Results of Skinny Bashing

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I am a fat chick, proud and true! And I have never, ever been jealous of a skinny person.. Why? I have the right basecoat on my fat fingers!!
    Do you bash the skinniz?
    If yes, why?

I've never heard Diva bash the skinny people, never. I've got a big wide ass, and I don't give a rat's ass about the skinny people, I certainly don't envy them, well maybe their having more room in an airline seat, but other than that who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I've never heard Diva bash the skinny people, never. I've got a big wide ass, and I don't give a rat's ass about the skinny people, I certainly don't envy them, well maybe their having more room in an airline seat, but other than that who cares.
    You see, as I said. If you truly don't give a shit, you don't spend your free time on the weight board bashing skinniz.

Weight board?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Damn! And I thought this was a gossip board *tries to get fat ass put of here*

Me, too. My bad.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Sacrilege!!!! I meant thread, no, topic, no, theme , I don't know what the f@ck, I meant here Enterprise and Estates > Open Discussion > Weight
    Happy now?

Honey, we were just kidding. We are mostly kidding with the Bosworth bashing, too.

It's never a good thing to side with a troll. He is saying what he says to stirr shit. He doesn't mean it. It's not real, it's trolling. There is no cause. And you fell for it. Don't do him that favor. Let's debate weight elsewhere, but not in this troll infested thread, okay.

Now have some of my chocolate. Grouphug.
    -Bugdoll-

I'm too naive I guess, but I don't feel the troll in Elegance. And though initially I was like what the f@ck are these pics they got me thinking. About the shifting perspective. Which is true. Not nice and desirable but true.

Yeah, I know you are kidding, but this time of the month I think I'm getting soft. I'll bounce back in no time!

Thanks for the choc, I need it

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Those pics were total extremes and too much so that the point was completely lost if there was ever really one.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; April 26th, 2010 at 09:18 AM.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    I'm too naive I guess, but I don't feel the troll in Elegance. And though initially I was like what the f@ck are these pics they got me thinking. About the shifting perspective. Which is true. Not nice and desirable but true.
    really? you don't see the asshole?
    i'm the first one to admit that a lot of women probably are envious of naturally thin girls. i know i am but i just call them skinny bitches and i don't get bitter about it - let's face it, having to watch what you eat is a pain in the ass and fashion and beauty ideals are pretty much geared toward the skinny. and i also agree that sometimes what people refer to as 'normal' is what i would call "normal-if-by-normal-you-mean-average-weight-in-the-'real'-world-and-that-usually-means-at-least-10 to 15lbs-overweight". but that doesn't mean that there isn't also a trend toward unnaturally underweight looking women, especially in the acting and modelling business. and no, kate bosworth doesn't look as scary skinny anymore in the bikini pics but that doesn't mean she wasn't scary skinny a while ago. and before that, she'd also gained some weight back and looked healthier and before that she looked emaciated too. which tells me the girl has food issues of some sort and struggles with them.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Geest, it isn't about having different opinions, it isn't about weight, it's about the way this Elegance guy interacts with others on the board.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^^^
    and yeah, it's totally a dude. probably a fat one too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

One who jerks off to pix of a skeletal Bosworth. That's all the sex he gets.
    -Bugdoll-

Ew.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information