Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Results of Skinny Bashing

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Another one, I see.

Probably a giant lardass like that one posting out of her trailer in Michigan who deplored fat fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    I wandered into this thread and now I'm too fat to get out! Thank god I brought the butter.

this is hilarious.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Less FF, it hasn't her humour or charm.
    I wonder if FF realizes how much we still miss her after all this time.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I dunno... maybe she pops in every so often? Maybe she's moved on?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    This one is more like FF and MissD in one person.
    This is crazy, but MissD is an alias I have used elsewhere, but never on GR.

I reckon Twitchy and SOOOOOThin are the same person using proxies. This person seriously wishes they were 'too thin' and that is why they get so offended.

Yawn. Tiring child.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance9 View Post
    I reckon Twitchy and SOOOOOThin are the same person using proxies. This person seriously wishes they were 'too thin' and that is why they get so offended.
    Riiiiight.

And why are you getting offended at people expressing different opinions? You may want to take a few minutes to read the FAQ/Rules by the way.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Hit By Ban Bus!

mmmm, here's what I'm digesting right now:

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance9 View Post
    This is crazy, but MissD is an alias I have used elsewhere, but never on GR.

deflect - distract: draw someone's attention away from something; "The thief distracted the bystanders"; "He deflected his competitors"

Just because that is what you're doing, don't project onto others.

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Man, this is making me huuuuungry!

Rock the fuck on!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Omfg that corn dog pizza is foul, but I wouldn't mind a corn dog by itself right now.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Omfg that corn dog pizza is foul, but I wouldn't mind a corn dog by itself right now.
    Hush yo mouth chile that's my award winning secret recipe I stole from Kirstie Alley a few yrs back.

Do people actually eat these?

I do agree with Elegance that even normal weight people (like the Bosworth woman in that jamboree with Askars - slim but not emaciated like Tori) get the scandalous title Isn't she too thin? but that's not this site's problem, it's the media's in general.

As long as it can happen that one pic of a celeb is labelled "Is she heading for ANA territory?" while the same pic in another rag gets the title "one too many pie, eh sweetheart?" the world will have this fatso-ana debate.

I was shocked at the projected image of the future but it did make me think. "Normal weight" is as arbitrary as you can get and it IS possible that the "normal" category will mean 10-20lbs heavier people, because your general "everyone" is going to be like that (except in France LOL) and todays morbidly obese would be just obese...

I do have a feeling Elegance is on the lower side of the BMI "normal" weight chart and she gets comments from BMI 25+ women like "oh, you must just eat yogurt only to keep your figure, here's a phone number of a dietetician" whereas she might have a really fast metabolism to start with.

I know fat people are subconsciously jealous of skinnies, not because they want to be that skinny they just frustrated and angry at themselves for not being persistent enough and stop effing stuffing their face and move more and shed the unhealthy pounds (they don't even think about being skinny). So they change tactic, on the surface they make peace with their size, they are even "proud" of their bits and the extra few pounds and announce their healthy appetite and loudly dis those who don't have extra dangling bits and attack them by implying they have some eating disorder. and warn them Or in the case of celebrities, get on a forum and bash them big time!

I know because I was on the other side twice (as a teenager and after the pregnancies) and I know how hard it is to be persistent and not fall off the wagon. And how you can over do it. I know my healthy weight now, that is the one that lets me run with the kids for an hour straight and even outrun them while they are on the bike and after that I'd still have mood and energy for some bouncing tigger style. I know how sluggish a person is with an extra 10-20lbs (not to mention even more).

I don't think Elegance is a troll at all, I think she just had to shout, the injustice she gets in real life mirrored here but magnified 1000 times, I have this feeling sometimes (different issues, threads here on GR), starting a really sarcastic thread but then I don't because by the time I type it all up, I don't care anymore. This reply will be lucky if I hit the post button LOL

Ps: I like celeb weight bashing as well, those who weigh under me or morbidly obese, those who are around me or at my has been weight (who knows, another child and I'd be back there) I treat very kindly...
    Last edited by Geest; April 25th, 2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spelling.. the pork roast is in the oven and I'm in a hurry

I know fat people are subconsciously jealous of skinnies, not because they want to be that skinny they just frustrated and angry at themselves for not being persistent enough and stop effing stuffing their face and move more and shed the unhealthy pounds (they don't even think about being skinny). So they change tactic, on the surface they make peace with their size, they are even "proud" of their bits and the extra few pounds and announce their healthy appetite and loudly dis those who don't have extra dangling bits and attack them by implying they have some eating disorder. and warn them Or in the case of celebrities, get on a forum and bash them big time!
    So essentially skinny bashers are just bitter, jealous fatties?

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Do people actually eat these?

I do agree with Elegance that even normal weight people (like the Bosworth woman in that jamboree with Askars - slim but not emaciated like Tori) get the scandalous title Isn't she too thin? but that's not this site's problem, it's the media's in general.

As long as it can happen that one pic of a celeb is labelled "Is she heading for ANA territory?" while the same pic in another rag gets the title "one too many pie, eh sweetheart?" the world will have this fatso-ana debate.

I was shocked at the projected image of the future but it did make me think. "Normal weight" is as arbitrary as you can get and it IS possible that the "normal" category will mean 10-20lbs heavier people, because your general "everyone" is going to be like that (except in France LOL) and todays morbidly obese would be just obese...

I do have a feeling Elegance is on the lower side of the BMI "normal" weight chart and she gets comments from BMI 25+ women like "oh, you must just eat yogurt only to keep your figure, here's a phone number of a dietetician" whereas she might have a really fast metabolism to start with.

I know because I was on the other side twice (as a teenager and after the pregnancies) and I know how hard it is to be persistent and not fall off the wagon. And how you can over do it. I know my healthy weight now, that is the one that lets me run with the kids for an hour straight and even outrun them while they are on the bike and after that I'd still have mood and energy for some bouncing tigger style. I know how sluggish a person is with an extra 10-20lbs (not to mention even more).

I don't think Elegance is a troll at all, I think she just had to shout, the injustice she gets in real life mirrored here but magnified 1000 times, I have this feeling sometimes (different issues, threads here on GR), starting a really sarcastic thread but then I don't because by the time I type it all up, I don't care anymore. This reply will be lucky if I hit the post button LOL

Ps: I like celeb weight bashing as well, those who weigh under me or morbidly obese, those who are around me or at my has been weight (who knows, another child and I'd be back there) I treat very kindly...
    Tl;dr

I have a feeling that " Elegance" is a) a troll & b) male

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information