Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: The Results of Skinny Bashing

I'd like to be a fly on the wall during that group session.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Yes Novice. Perhaps that's why you were told to step away from the computer hon.
    It twas an intervention not just someone being a snarky ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    nolisteningnotlisteningnotlisterning *sticks fingers in ears* lalalalalallaaaaaalalalalalalaaaaallaaaaaalalalala
    someone's still not ready for rehab though
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

They say rehab is no good unless you are ready. As you've pointed out, Shedevil, Novice must think rehab is for quiters.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quit? Quit? We NEVER quit? We're Brits! Where's your Dunkirk Spirit? Damned quitters!!!!

Dunkirk was a massive retreat and evacuation. Yeah, I'd call them quitters.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

It was a strategic retreat so they could live to fight another day...or some other piss poor excuse.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Speaking of Dunkirk, anyone else ever read Paul Gallico's The Snow Goose? It makes me cry every time.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Dunkirk was a massive retreat and evacuation. Yeah, I'd call them quitters.
    "Even though large parts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old"

*Taps cigar on top of Shedevil's head* *Flicks Vs (the Aigcourt ones, not WC's)* "I was there on St Crispin's Day" *rolls down sleeve to show minute scar* *wipes tear bravely & proudly from eye* *takes another sip from bottle of Internez Crazy vintage 1734*

Idiom Definitions for 'Dunkirk spirit'

Dunkirk spirit is when people pull together to get through a very difficult time.
    British English | Category: Place name
    View examples in Google: Dunkirk spirit
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Speaking of Dunkirk, anyone else ever read Paul Gallico's The Snow Goose? It makes me cry every time.
    Yes. We read it in school.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It was a strategic retreat so they could live to fight another day...or some other piss poor excuse.
    So.... we left "the Yanks*" standing there on the beach to fight on their own??? LOL! *As there were called.

N.B. for anyone that didn't get the historical references.... We shall fight on the beaches - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Battle of Agincourt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Azincourt (Agincourt) and the V Sign Remembered: The English Army€™s Archery Expertise Brought Victory in 1415 Shakespeare's Saint Crispen's Day Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Novice;2114907
    *Taps cigar on top of Shedevil's head* *Flicks Vs (the Aigcourt ones, not WC's)* "I[I
    was there[/I] on St Crispin's Day" *rolls down sleeve to show minute scar* *wipes tear bravely & proudly from eye* *takes another sip from bottle of Internez Crazy vintage 1734*

*snatches bottle* you've clearly had more than enough!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information