Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Results of Skinny Bashing

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    geest, do a search of its posts and read them all and then if you still don't think it's a troll (or at the very least an asshole with cancer of the personality) then i think you might be playing devil's advocate just for shits and giggles.
    Oh fuck! I just spit out my food on that one. I'm definitely jacking that one for use IRL.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^
    :p
    Last edited by sputnik; April 27th, 2010 at 08:31 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Wow, someone who understands my fuckery. Win!
    aw I speak Greysfang
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

So,Elegance,you are a dude,right?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

so, you won't take our word for it, but you also refuse to read her posts to see if maybe we have a point, and yet you continue to argue that it's not a troll? is that correct?

but not when it actually matters, apparently. you have so much of a life that you have time to argue, repeatedly, that elegance isn't a troll, yet you won't bother to actually read its posts to see if it's true, even though there aren't many and it would actually take less then arguing pointlessly over something you won't bother to find out about?
    is that correct?

i'm gonna go with lazy and disingenuous instead of naοve, actually.

what she said.

don't think so. i don't see any alerts or messages or anything.
    noday, did you pop my cherry?
    Ok, you see sputnik you come across to me as a troll, you are rude to me, make assumptions about me, and you are trying to irritate me.

I did actually read twitchy's two quotes INSTANTLY (in post no.131) but at first read I found them nothing out of the ordinary, seen worse here. Hence the words "will read them closely" to find that major troll trait. Meanwhile I clicked on elegances threads she opened (it WAS bugging me, almost burnt the lasagne) and yes they are about skinny people but again whatever she says can be seen elswhere. I saw she has 116 posts, so I randomly clicked a couple (ok, more than a couple, because I do care) and again nothing. I did see she may pick a fight but I did not see in the samples that she outright attacked someone but I did see a couple of ripostes that were stronger than your average, but she was on the defensive. There was one starting with Troll? Am I troll or something like that and I tried to find who said it to her and what was said before but I really had other things to do and I gave up when I found the gang jumping on some women called Katez or something.

So no, you are not correct in my case. You are in fact rude to me, jumping at conclusions about me, making assumptions and in general behave hostile towards me. Just because I won't buckle under.

If she is a troll then ignore her. That's what your links all suggest. Since she's not going for buddies to fuck over or mailing lists, that's the only thing you need to do. Instead of repetaing she's a troll she's a troll. She definitely irritates most of you, her tone and attitude but since some of you "elite" members tone and attitude at times could be felt similar for a third party, you could be labelled as trolls too. Which you are clearly not.

She doesn't irritate me, she had one thread I found interesting and since I am not interested in the person per se who starts these threads (it depends on the mass of contributors where it curves to anyway) it could happen in the future that I reply to a thread she starts. Simply because I don't check who starts it. And it will happen that I agree with you sputnik. (actually I think it already happened a couple of times).

repeat: in this case I saw no evidence of a life ruining troll just someone who has a different opinion and willing to defend that. Which altogether is irritating for some members. For those, she is a troll, for others just someone with an opinion. you can't kick her out because of the vehemence she's trying to make her voice heard. If you really think she is a troll, use the ignore button, as the manual says.

another tl, dr but I had to post it.

^^

novice, thanks for the hot girly rogering but unforch that won't get rid of my stupid cherry.
    Sweetheart, you have to actually SAY SOMETHING infraction-worthy. Bashing a troll doesn't qualify. Take it from an old pro. Grow some balls
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    repeat: in this case I saw no evidence of a life ruining troll just someone who has a different opinion and willing to defend that. Which altogether is irritating for some members. For those, she is a troll, for others just someone with an opinion. you can't kick her out because of the vehemence she's trying to make her voice heard. If you really think she is a troll, use the ignore button, as the manual says.
    Life ruining troll, no. Not even close. Just an annoying one with a fixation on a particular subject. And possibly looking for a little ego gratification by standing out. In other words, troll with issues using this board as therapy. But those have been known to occasionally morph into psycho-trolls. Sometimes they just shut up and fade into the woodwork when called out and try to mask their issues a little better in the future.

I don't put anyone on ignore because there's no need if you know how to handle yourself.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Geest. You just don't get it. Too bad. Elegance is a man who came here posing as a woman to troll and start shit.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Geest. You just don't get it. Too bad. Elegance is a man who came here posing as a woman to troll and start shit.
    Ditto.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

If Geest does not get it then I call it willful ignorance.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

The non-troll gotz the ban bus!!!11
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    If Geest does not get it then I call it willful ignorance.

This.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elegance is still logged in. Can they still see the board when banned but can't post? Wonder what his next user name will be?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

When logged in they can't see anything other than a screen that says "You have been banned", the reason banned, and when the ban expires (if it expires).

I know, that is always weird to see that they've been hit but are still here.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information