Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Remember how fat Christina Aguilera was?

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    Amber, it is you who seems to have serious weight/body issues. You can't seem to comment about anything else even on threads that aren't 'weight' related. Get over yourself. If you're not happy with your body, do something about it. Don't bitch and whine to us because of your insecurities. We respect your right to an opinion, now respect ours and keep your 'anorexic' or 'skeletal' comments to yourself. You're not fooling anyone.
    What the hell? Where did that little outburst come from?

Woah, I have no idea what's going on here, but I've seen Amber comment on FAR more than weight....

Juicy I think you may have got the wrong person.

Yeah, Juicy, I think you may have confused Amber for someone else.

Fatties Unite!

Warned you once about making it personal, attacking a group of members of the board. Not cool.

oh please! ur a delusional fatty too thats why youre so anxiously concerned about what I say to them but not what they say to me. Lol just ban me already, this board is such a joke and so NOT about celebs

You made a direct attack on the group of posters. Other people know the difference between a direct attack and attack on beliefs or ideas.

I'm not delusional, I know exactly who I am, how much I weigh, and am doing something about it to make it healthier. Maybe you didn't notice the weight loss ticker at the bottom?

No one said this forum had to be only about celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    oh please! ur a delusional fatty too thats why youre so anxiously concerned about what I say to them but not what they say to me. Lol just ban me already, this board is such a joke and so NOT about celebs
    thank god it's not just about celebs, that gets boring after a while. glad to see you're finally saying what you mean though.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

NODAY

did you not read this whole msg board and see that ive been called anorexic and that my "brain is f*Cked up"--u dont consider THAT a direct insult or a personal attack? Sooo obvious what youre doing
    "

Wow NoDay you've lost 66lbs. Well done! I don't think I ever noticed your ticker before. That is amazing! Well done!

You have not directly been called anorexic that I have ever seen, but people have said that your lifestyle indicates disordered eating. There is a difference between that and calling a group of posters fatties.

Also, keep in mind that no one else can see infractions until you start screaming that you got one or got called out for breaking rules. How do you know that no one has ever been reprimanded? A lot of that work on this board is done quietly.

i KNOW bc you responded to MY post with your reference to warning me, so you give it away.

Please tell me how the person who said my "brain is f*cked up" falls into the category of lifestyle attack and not direct personal attack. I think the least you could do is read the entire thread before you start assigning infractions. And I dont really care if people KNOW i have the infraction, I just think its a joke that Im the one who got it

I have read the entire thread.

I was part of the group you referred to, I have a right to respond to it. And I did already pop into this thread once yesterday and say not to make stuff personal. That was in reference to everyone, you were the next one to break it, you got my next response about making it personal.

Once again, how do you know if anything was done about it? You don't.

Oh please... I know, you even said "I warned YOU once" Not, "I warned everyone once" so dont play games. Plus its a lot easier to just lock the thread rather than assign multiple infractions to multiple people, which def makes me think its just me who got one

And I think the reason you side with them is bc you agree with them rather than remaining neutral and assessing the situation objectively. you shouldnt assign infractions based on who's oppinions you share, thats not the role of a moderator.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information