Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Remember how fat Christina Aguilera was?

^^^ no, i said it didnt happen to ME and others. I also said everyone is different. I think its funny that you soooo want to think the development youve experienced is the "right" one, or the "only" one, or the "normal" one. I CANT NOT believe you are trying to practice nursing with your miopic sense of the human body. I truly believe that you will learn more about how the body develops in school and I urge you to speak with one of your instructors about this matter. Just ask "is it possible for a female to complete normal bodily developmental in terms of height, weight, figure at age 12-13 if all other conditions are normal?" When he/she says "yes" just for clarification ask "so then if you are a female, 13 year old 7th grader, and you are 5'5 105lbs and then later, at 25 years old w the same height and within a few pounds of that same weight, there is nothing wrong/missing/abnormal?" And dont be afraid to ask your prof to explain further if you dont understand, and even retake a couple of classes if you think youve missed something along the way.

and mrs dark-- any personality disorder you think I have, has no relevance to the conversation, and a paultry BA in psych doesnt give you any knowledge of diagnostics... Not to mention, it still doesnt explain why you think its physically impossible/abnormal to complete development at age 12-13
    Last edited by Femmefatale; March 3rd, 2007 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Well according to FF, this doesn't happen once you've had your period or once your epi. plates have closed and you've reached your full height.

A friend of mine has a daughter who just turned 16 a few days ago and she is 5'1 and weighs 88lbs. She's looked/been like that since she was 11 or 12. It's as if she just stopped growing. In fact, she is smaller and much thinner than my 12 year old son.

Now, obviously I have no idea what changes will occur for her from 16 to adulthood, but as it stands, she has not changed since...being a child.

You need to stop stating "what I think" based upon your exaggeration/generalization of some of my statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    "is it possible for a female to complete normal bodily developmental in terms of height, weight, figure at age 12-13 if all other conditions are normal?"
    Of course. I never said it wasn't possible. But it's still a fallacy that your body has not changed and grown in other ways in 13 years.

I also don't apreciate the projecting of your own neuroses onto me, along with insulting my education (it was a BS, not a BA, BTW) and my knowledge and experience, assuming it inferior to yours simply because you have an MA when you really have no way of knowing this. Maybe I should be tacky enough to point out that I have 11 years on you, thus more years of practical experience and probably just as many years of educational experience (or more) along with a wider variety of knowledge than what it took for you to get a "paltry" MA in psych. Several of my friends went on in psych to get Phd's, so I feel I can make a somewhat safer assumption about that than you can about my level of education. It's not a contest. Though you seem to compelled to make it one. I guess that's what it takes to make you feel better.

My previous posts contain all the explanation you need concerning development. No one is truly done developing at 12. Ask anyone in the medical profession. I'd wager MD's who have looked at actual bodies, x-rays, MRI's (orthopedic surgeons, endocrinologists, kinesiologists, dermatologists, heck even people like chiropractors and physical therpists/trainers who are qualified to measure body composition) are a tad more knowledgeable than your psych professors. Your body is constantly changing unless you were frozen in a block of ice for 13 years.

And I think your possible personality disorder is very relevant to this discussion, along with others. But it's getting tiresome.
    Last edited by MsDark; March 3rd, 2007 at 01:24 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Yikes. No it's not normal. You should still be far from done growing unless we're talking about a 15 or 16 yr old who is still in the 7th because of failing a few grades! I was 11-12 years old in the 7th grade and probably looked like a 5th grader.
    I think you need to re read your statements. You said it was not normal, and that I should have been "FAR FROM DONE GROWING". Now youre backtracking and saying you didnt say it was abnormal. I didnt make up what you said its right here for all to read. Maybe you should admit you jumped to conclusions and double check to make sure you went to an accredited univerisity bc your B.S. is NOT serving you well, particuarly if youre now resorting to pointing out your 11 additional years of "practical" experience and the degrees your FRIENDS have as if they are your's by proxy. That's like me sayiing I know Donald Trump, therefore that makes me a real estate mogul too...u need to go back to freshman year philosophy while ur retaking ur nursing classes...

Remember, debate is fine, personal attacks are not. Please don't make this personal.

Elite Member

just on the growth spurt thing.

I developed early, like 10, grw to 5'4" and then stopped when I was 12..then I got to 16 I suddenly spurted up to 5'9", when I was 18 I grew another inch. yeah I've always had some pretty interesting growing spurts. When I was a kid I often had to not walk for weeks on end untill my growing pains stopped.

Think its safe to say that I'm a freak. lol
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

For as harsh as the tabs can be when an actress puts on a a couple pounds, it shocked me when no one mentioned how fat/hugely chub Xtina got a couple years back. None of the chub pics ever made it in the tabs either. The only thing that was ever mentioned was her ugly raunchy look at the time (black hair, fake tan, etc), but never the weight. She addressed it later, when she started to take it off, talking about how she had to change her eating habits when she got older. But no one ever called her out on it

It was a true oddity bc almost overnight she went from being this iddy biddy little lady marmalade dancer to a piglet.

Im sorry, but these should have made the tabs
    http://www.fashionfollower.com/jpg/xtinadarker.jpg

http://kellyanncollins.com/album/alb...ng-Fat/aak.jpg

http://www.ferket.com/jvlt/images/tn_aguelera_2_fat.jpg

http://power953.com/images/Carson/x-tinaragged1.jpg

http://kellyanncollins.com/album/alb...ng-Fat/aai.jpg
    Where the hell have YOU been?? I've seen those pix already, and I think it was here on GR. We saw them and we snarked. Personally, I LOVED Christina with the gut!! It was proof that, with her, it was all about THE TALENT, not the look or the persona or the public image. She loved her Burger King fast food, she ate terribly when she was out on the road (god, it's SOOOO hard to eat healthily when you're on tour, trust me...), and guess what? She got a paunch. Big fucking deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I don't think those pics look "fat".

I really frigging hate the media pointing stuff like this out, so I am glad they didn't. Don't all of us females go up and down in weight anyway? I know I do.
    Exactly, Honey. Anybody who says she's "fat" or should have been made fun of is A BONA FIDE JACKASS.

Im sorry but I think shes totally fat, guaranteed her body fat % was way high there--just bc shes small boned and isnt girthy doesnt mean she isnt fat. There is nothing "healthy" or good about belly roles..^^^and being 120lbs and 5'2 and small boned/framed can = fat... just as being tall, and large/boned framed can mean weighing alot and NOT being fat. Nicole Richie, who they say was 120 at her heaviest WAS super chub bc shes small framed/boned so I dont think LBS is what to go on in this case
    You have some very serious, extremely dire body image issues. I pity you, and I am SO SO SOOOO very thankful that I am not you. Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Yup. For the record, I'm sooooooo jealous of FF. I sooooooo wish I was the same size as I was in 7th grade and had a boob job as well (that would look really like natural, y'all!). I soooooo wish I had a husband who told me that after 20 all women go dooooown-hill, baby!!!!
    Wait, I forgot about that!!!! How the hell is it possible to be no heavier than you were in 7th grade AND have bigger boobs??!?

^^^^ not true at all, and a total generalization

Growing up (pre elementary and elementary aged), I was ALWAYS one of the taller kids. NOT the TALLEST and not freakishly tall but def in the top 10.

In 6th grade aat age 11-12 I had my final growth spurt and hit 5'4.5. Summer before 7th grade at age 12, my "child" body completed puberty and I made the final morph into my "adult body"--getting a real waste, etc. With that, I stood 5'5 and weighed about 105lbs. Today I am within 8lbs of that weight, at least 2lbs being breast implants. Totally possible, normal, and not bc I was 15 in 7th grade
    Bwaahahahaaa!! A real waste!!! What a Freudian slip!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Because that's what I think of you and your fucked-up opinions about weight: It's a real waste.

Oh, and I call bullshit on your entire post. BULLSHIT, I say.

^^^^ yes please go on bc u are wrong wrong wrong

i dont understand why you think this is so impossible. especially bc this isnt just ME who has experienced this-- I know PLENTY of girls who this happened to, infact, Id say most of the chicks I know are the same size they were in 7th-8th grade at around age 13. The ONLY difference between us and the other girls who developed later, is we tend to be smaller, thinner, and more petite.
    And you all have eating disorders too, right? That's how you've been able to maintain the same weight since 7th grade right? That is, if we are to believe all this BS you've posted.

I havent gained weight since 7th grade...if I have any fluctuation at all its no more than a couple lbs... so I cant really relate to you or Xtina but it sounds like it must really suck.
    i am an adult, I am 25 years old
    Oh my God, girl, you're OOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDD!!!!
    Last edited by WickedHo; March 3rd, 2007 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    How the hell is it possible to be no heavier than you were in 7th grade AND have bigger boobs??!?
    Helium filled implants!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by MgMMD View Post
    Fat? meh
    Horribly, Horribly dressed? Oh hell yeah

C'mong guys this thread has " watch me lord my weight over all of you" written all over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post

Yea it does. To me this thread has gotten to be a "I'm a size 0 and I'm better than ya'll" kind of thread. Which is what a lot of these particular threads seem to turn into lately.
    How much you wanna bet this thread was started on a "fat day"? Like, "Oh my God, I had half a raisin last night and now my jeans don't fit, oh my God!"

lol, k^^^

i just totally disagree w everything you say. I dont know why my desire to NOT be fat = an eating disorder in your mind. I also dont know why this thread offends you so. I do think Xtina was fat in those pics , not carnie-wilson-pre-gastric obese, just fat.

lol, k^^^

i just totally disagree w everything you say. I dont know why my desire to NOT be fat = an eating disorder in your mind.
    It is obvious to me and everyone capable of rational, logical thought and in full command of their reading and comprehension skills. It isn't your desire to not be fat that makes me suspect you're either bulimic or anorexic (and loving it). It is the underlying contempt you have for fatties that suggest your brain is fucked-up and feeding on itself to stay alive.

I also dont know why this thread offends you so.
    Don't be coy. Coy is annoying. You know exactly why this thread offends us, and that is precisely why you started it. Yes, you are that transparent.

I do think Xtina was fat in those pics , not carnie-wilson-pre-gastric obese, just fat.
    Whatever. Don't try to back-peddle now. You called the bitch "fat" and you meant it. And you know damn well that you find Aquilera's degree of "fatness" just as ugly and worthy of contempt as Wilson was before her gastric bypass.

If you're gonna act like an evil jackass, at least have the balls to stand up and be proud about it. I'd have at least a teeny, teeny tiny amount of respect for you if you did.

Hey, Jack Bauer: You'll probably be banned soon, so have fun while you can. Just thought I'd give you a head's up. But if that was the point of posting all the NSFWs without a warning, then... Good for you!

I tried to PM this to you, but you have that function disabled. Which probably means you're a troll. Good for you! How original! We've never had trolls here before.

LOL you are so insane...so insane,

I do find it interesting that my post offends you more than JB's disgusting one. Infact, given that you tried to PM him, I see what youre probably into

This whole time I have maintained that I THINK XTINA IS FAT IN THOSE PICS-- i said F-A-T fat. I still think that. Very simple. Thats why i posted the pics in the first place.

And, I also said I dont know why this thread offends YOU so, I didnt say you and others, just you. Have the confidence to speak for yourself

As far as an eating disorder:
    I have never binged or purged

Ive explained on other threads exactly how I maintain my weight. Its quite simple, easy, and healthy.

starting thursdays and going thru sundays (long weekend), I let myself pretty much eat whatever I feel like. Typically we go out to dinner every one of those nights with friends, so I order whatever I feel like, indulge in dessert if I want, and enjoy myself. I dont drink alcohol ever

On M,T,W days, I do superfoods, with lots of organic juice, vegetable and fruit. Its simple math

the only time i dont follow this routine is if 1) i am on vacation, then anything goes or 2) i have a big event to go to, say on a friday or saturday,then i will eat more lightly on Thursday or the days preceding the event

If for some reason I NEED to lose a couple lbs (say after returning from a long vacation if Ive gained 3-4lbs--> i never woud let myself gain more then 5) then i will diet everyday, eating lightly and doing superfoods and allow myself 1 day/week of being able to go out to eat or "cheating". Ive never had to diet more than 1.5 weeks, even during the holidays. can you say the same?
    Last edited by Femmefatale; March 3rd, 2007 at 05:02 PM.

I do find it interesting that my post offends you more than JB's disgusting one. Infact, given that you tried to PM him, I see what youre probably into
    What I'm into is schooling trolls. Which is what the PM was for. Duuuuh. And, yes, I do find your attitude MUCH more disgusting than pictures of lesbian sex and holes and what appeared to be human excrement. Now, what does that say about you, the fact that I find YOU more disgusting than the now infamous Jack Bauer?

You know exactly what I'm talking about, FemmeFatale. Trying to skirt around it and laugh it off and play dumb says LOADS about you. What a pity and a shame. I do hope you learn to genuinely love yourself as you are one day. The self-hatred you project when you unnecessarily demean others is kinda pathetic. And oh-so-obvious.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information