Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Remember how fat Christina Aguilera was?

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post

Yea it does. To me this thread has gotten to be a "I'm a size 0 and I'm better than ya'll" kind of thread. Which is what a lot of these particular threads seem to turn into lately.

Yup. For the record, I'm sooooooo jealous of FF. I sooooooo wish I was the same size as I was in 7th grade and had a boob job as well (that would look really like natural, y'all!). I soooooo wish I had a husband who told me that after 20 all women go dooooown-hill, baby!!!!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

She looks smoking hot now. She wore tight jeans on Ellen and what a body she's got. Who cares what she looked like before, this is the present.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

She.is.not.fat.

The OP seems to think she looks better because she's skinnier. Ha. I bet most of the women on here look SO much better with weight on.

Maybe it's just me or maybe because my new love interest LOVES thick girls and wants me to gain a little weight. Either way, she's not fat. She's thick and beautiful. Learn it bitches.

I'm sorry, but those initial photos are fucking gross. Her overall body was NOT fat, but her stomach, I'm so sorry, was pretty gross to be shown off like it was. The position she was in and the outfit, plus ANY pudge would look bad on anyone, but that is REALLY bad. I really never cared about the weight gain on her and thought, right on, more power to ya, but those belly roll pics, I'm appologizing now, but they are really nasty. I never saw THOSE before. Are they real? I thought they were photoshopped upon first viewing. I'm NOT pro-ana and think everyone in Hollywood needs to gain at least 5 pounds, but those are, um, some bad angles. I guess as others said, more out of shape than FAT...she was never fat.

This thread is getting out of hand. Ladies, we're not in Hollywood. This isn't a competition. None of us can define the 'ideal size' because there is no ideal size. A lot of women on here have taken offence from others posts or opinions which means they're either insecure or uncomfortable in their skin. Algernon, you don't need to knock FemmeFatale's body and FemmeFatale doesn't need to knock yours. Especially considering none of us know eachother on a personal basis, noone can be judged. Instead of putting eachother down we should be supporting eachother, because we're all forced to live in this physically obsessed world. VenusInFauxFurs, I assumed someone at a 5'3 stature who weighs 120 lbs wouldn't be considered skinny and likely have some meat on their bones. Hence the word, assumed. I stand corrected and apologize if my assumption caused you offence. And just for the record, size 0 doesn't nessacarily mean you're skeletal. That's an assumption you can all put to rest. Accept what you have and what you don't have. At the end of the day, if you're unhappy about your weight, don't come on here to put others down or make yourself feel better, or argue about who's body is ugly and who's is sexier, do something about it.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Im not offended, but I still think Xtina was F-A-T in those pics...but looks great now

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it just like everyone else is entitled to theirs. Let's knock who we came on here to knock, and that's celebrities. Not eachother.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    This thread is getting out of hand. Ladies, we're not in Hollywood. This isn't a competition. None of us can define the 'ideal size' because there is no ideal size. A lot of women on here have taken offence from others posts or opinions which means they're either insecure or uncomfortable in their skin. Algernon, you don't need to knock FemmeFatale's body and FemmeFatale doesn't need to knock yours. Especially considering none of us know eachother on a personal basis, noone can be judged. Instead of putting eachother down we should be supporting eachother, because we're all forced to live in this physically obsessed world. VenusInFauxFurs, I assumed someone at a 5'3 stature who weighs 120 lbs wouldn't be considered skinny and likely have some meat on their bones. Hence the word, assumed. I stand corrected and apologize if my assumption caused you offence. And just for the record, size 0 doesn't nessacarily mean you're skeletal. That's an assumption you can all put to rest. Accept what you have and what you don't have. At the end of the day, if you're unhappy about your weight, don't come on here to put others down or make yourself feel better, or argue about who's body is ugly and who's is sexier, do something about it.
    Well the whole effing world makes sense now!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    VenusInFauxFurs, I assumed someone at a 5'3 stature who weighs 120 lbs wouldn't be considered skinny and likely have some meat on their bones. Hence the word, assumed. I stand corrected and apologize if my assumption caused you offence.
    No doll, I wasn't offended. I was merely amused that you said that you'd have a hard time imagining anyone at that height and weight wouldn't be overweight. There are enough assumptions and untruths [ we all have them] about women's bodies..so, I threw in my two pence worth.. that's all.

I deleted this post because it was semi-bitchy and I just don't feel like fighting today.
    Last edited by Algernon; February 9th, 2007 at 11:18 AM.

She looks better being fat.

I think she looks fabulous now, her body is cute. She has one firm backside thats for sure.

Gold Member

She looks healthy now but I will say that to me, in those first pictures, she did not look to be in shape. Of course, I remember when I hit my 20's, things started to move around again and try as I might, they did not listen and stay put. I am surprised that she was able to continue performing the same. I know just gaining 10 pounds or losing 10 pounds makes my singing sound different.

I didn't read every post on the thread (shhh,lol) but I will say this, as long as you feel good and your health isn't at risk, it does not matter what size clothing you wear.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Omg, Mklady, where the hell have you been, girl??????? I haven't seen you around in ages!

I really can't stand women who try to make themselves feel better by saying crap like "Well i'm size _ and weigh ___ " in an attempt to make women of different sizes feel badly. Just your entire attitude makes you ugly and disgusting no matter what size you are. I'd also like to say this...anyone can weigh or be a certain size but if you have more fat in your body than muscle you'll look "skinny-fat" or very out of shape, like how Christina used to look. I'd rather weigh MORE and have more muscle and be in better shape than weigh less and be flabby. Make sense? Good.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information