Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Remember how fat Christina Aguilera was?

If she is considered fat in those pics, than call me a bitter jealous fatty.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Nowhere near fat, but she was indeed chubby for her insect-like frame. The flab didn't suit her either.

Fat? No. The problem is she didn't dress herself appropriately for the size she was at.

Plus, as someone said above it was from birth control. She came right out and said it. She was that size for what? 6 months? Not to mention it was like three years ago, why are we still talking about it?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

The before pictures was she was trying to make a name for herself. I read
    alot of what she had to go through to get her album out back then, it was continuous
    mall performance and making appearances, tvshows, and whatever they could get her on just to put her name on the map.
    I know she is small framed and all but 5'2 and 120lbs is not fat.
    In the pictures where it shows the roll she was bending forward which
    exaggerate the rolls.

FF, it sounds like you don't like Christina very much. Do you have any dirt on her? I miss you in the First Hand thread. Please come back!

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Fat? No. The problem is she didn't dress herself appropriately for the size she was at.

Plus, as someone said above it was from birth control. She came right out and said it. She was that size for what? 6 months? Not to mention it was like three years ago, why are we still talking about it?
    This is pretty much what I was thinking.

She did get a bit chubby from what she initially was, but it wasn't a very long "chub" period and she now looks like she did prior to the weight gain.

No way was Christina "fat".
    She had gained some weight, but I wouldn't consider her fat. At all.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

She was fat in some pics. I'm like her. My weight has fluctuated over the years. I've run the extreme from very thin, anorexic, to fat, 50 plus pounds. That's life, for some.

FF you seem to have a hard on for Christina. I, myself, love her. She looks great and seems happy now. All is Bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    She was fat in some pics. I'm like her. My weight has fluctuated over the years. I've run the extreme from very thin, anorexic, to fat, 50 plus pounds. That's life, for some.

FF you seem to have a hard on for Christina. I, myself, love her. She looks great and seems happy now. All is Bliss.

I havent gained weight since 7th grade...if I have any fluctuation at all its no more than a couple lbs... so I cant really relate to you or Xtina but it sounds like it must really suck.

I'm 5'7 and not even 120 lbs, I have a hard time imagining that someone wouldn't be slightly overweight if they're 5'3 and 120. I mean, unless they're a body builder or have enormous breasts.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

She was definitley a little out of shape then and the clothes are super unflattering but she looks very cute now...how much does she weigh now by the way? ...........and 5'3 and 120 lbs overweight!?! no wayyyy thats about Jessica Simpsons height and weight(or close too) and she is nooooo where near overweight but hmmm I guess everyone carries weight differently but I would consisder 5'3 and 120 healthy....

She does look like shit in these pics, but that is because her sense of (non) style and her whole appearance is just dreadful. But she does NOT look fat. To say she is "fat" is just absurd and ridiculous. Her clothing is too tight, and she is growing older-everyone normally gains a bit of weight when they get older.
    I guess you prefer her current crackwhore look then. All skinny and feeble. Ugh. The problem is obviously in some people's minds here, not in this girl's still tiny body, even in these pics that this person, the OP, considers fat.
    Oh and if you ask me, having the same weight since 7th grade is not cute or anything to be proud of, it's more leaning towards abnormal. But hey, just because YOU are that way, it doesn't mean that EVERYONE ELSE has a problem but YOU.
    Now, if you wanna rip on her for her ugly style, I'm 100% with ya! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    d she is growing older-everyone normally gains a bit of weight when they get older.
    Not necessarily actually-metabolism can start to slow down, but if people stop eating the way they do as teenagers, there's no reason to. And the way she gained the weight (primarily around her stomach) makes it look more like 'baby fat', if anything.

I think Christina was going through a 'chunkier' period like a lot of people of fluctuating weight do. At my personal heaviest, my body was probably very similar to that (though I dressed myself appropriately for it). Most people probably wouldn't have considered me 'fat', but I was fat, for my own personal standards. One should only measure up to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Not necessarily actually-metabolism can start to slow down, but if people stop eating the way they do as teenagers, there's no reason to. And the way she gained the weight (primarily around her stomach) makes it look more like 'baby fat', if anything.

I think Christina was going through a 'chunkier' period like a lot of people of fluctuating weight do. At my personal heaviest, my body was probably very similar to that (though I dressed myself appropriately for it). Most people probably wouldn't have considered me 'fat', but I was fat, for my own personal standards. One should only measure up to themselves.
    You're entirely right. And i'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that 5'3 and 120 lbs is somewhat overweight, because it does depend on your bone structure and what not aswell. Someone can basically be healthy and fit at any weight and height, aslong as they take care of themselves and feel comfortable with how they look. But for phishtickie to say being the same weight in grade 7 as you are now is abnormal isn't right. It's perfectly normal and just because you don't have the same weight or body as she does doesn't give you the right to determine whether or not it's abnormal. Would you like her to consider you overweight or 'abnormally large'? Probably not, it's rude. Like i've said before ladies, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Well, let's just say "most people", then? I totally consider it normal to gain a bit of weight when you get older- not a lot or anything, just normal weight that comes with growing taller as well.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information